PA - Real live victim identified in child *advertiser censored*

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
LE in Pennsylvania that work to lock up perverts like Ivan Schweitzer were more dismayed than usual when they identified a little girl who was molested by the ugly, disgusting pervert and photographed and filmed. From the ages of 7-10 this poor little girl from Pennsylvania was abused by her babysitter. That would be the non human blob shown at the link.

One of the people working on the case said the girl will be in therapy for the rest of her life.

Not only is Schweitzer a swine, but he's dumb as a brick. That or he couldn't resist showing off his disgusting *advertiser censored* to somebody he worked with. He gave the guy the files or whatever he kept the pictures on and the guy called the cops. Ivan Schweitzer needs to suffer.:furious: At least they got him on some kind of big bail the freak.

http://www.readingeagle.com/article.aspx?id=98902

I want to know where the mother was! I want to know how this "mother" did not know her daughter was being RAPED! I want to know why she thought it was a good idea to leave her child alone with him. Babysitting? I am so not buying that. No sane mother would do that.

Are all men pervs? NO! But strangers are dangerous of any sex and the majority of child rapists are men! Did this mother not worry about her child???

This mother should be charged with neglect in this too.

I want to know where the mother was! I want to know how this "mother" did not know her daughter was being RAPED! I want to know why she thought it was a good idea to leave her child alone with him. Babysitting? I am so not buying that. No sane mother would do that.

Are all men pervs? NO! But strangers are dangerous of any sex and the majority of child rapists are men! Did this mother not worry about her child???

I don't know, Pixies. :confused:

Not certain this guy is a stranger. For all we know he's a relative. You know how manipulative these freaks are. They count on kids not telling. I absolutely understand what you mean, but well who knows? What is known is this little girl, man I can't even speak of it. I can't imagine. I don't want to.

He's a rotten, lousey though. Hopefully he'll suffer some horrific illness and get no help. May he languish in his own filth the monster.:furious:

Oh gross I live in Berks County! I'm so glad this piece of trash is off our streets.

Sadly, many mothers do leave their children with adults who should never be left alone with them. A former co-worker of mine saw nothing wrong with leaving her little girl with a friend of her husbands, later it turned out he molested her, she had seen nothing wrong with him even tho her husband was a drug dealer and his friend was a drug buddy! Mother was to busy running around trying to find her own kind of fun and the little girl paid the price. Another co-worker left her 3 young girls alone with her live-in boyfriend and yes, those little girls paid the price there also! She refused to accept what they finally confided to a teacher, it took the actually confessing to the police before she was forced to accept her girls were not just making it up because they didn't want her to have a boyfriend!
There are many men who shouldn't be around children, and IMO there are also some women who should never be mothers!

VB

Oh gross I live in Berks County! I'm so glad this piece of trash is off our streets.

January, I'm up the Turnpike from ya. Or down the Turnpike. Yeah this guy is a real freakazoid.

With this case we can see just how a child is manipulated and doesn't tell. Should the mother have noticed something? Probably. I'd like to think she would. I understand what you guys are talking about, but I never lose sight of the perp. The monster. The creep. He needs to pay. Vegas Bride that's a shame. A da*n shame for those kids.

I think the mother should be looked at also. This was not a one time thing. We are talking 3 years here, 3 whole years! That mother should have noticed some changes in her child and I'm willing to bet that child tried to say something on more than one occassion. Maybe something as simple as "I don't want to go there" or "please, could he not babysit me anymore." Maybe mom is innocent and maybe when her daughter spoke up, she listened. But the length of time this went on, warrants an investigation into what mom knew and when she knew it.

I hope this fries!

Salem

"I don't want to go there"

Salem

Salem, you just gave me the heebeejeebees. I have a neighbor who would send her little boy to school with rides from different people. This one lady the kid would literally hold on for dear life to his mom while he screamed "Don't make me go. I don't want to go". This kid by the time she'd drag him to the car he'd hang on to the top of the roof of the car.

That distrubed me so bad. This kid went to school no problem every other time. You can't tell people what to do with their kids, but I did say to her that something was very, very wrong. I mean no kid throws himself on the ground and screams bloody murder only over one particular ride. That was several years ago and it still bugs me.

Ohhh Filly - I'm sorry and I'm sorry for that little boy. I agree, if he went every other day then something was wrong with that woman. Too bad his mom didn't listen to you. Or maybe she thought about it and finally stopped letting that lady drive her son to school? One can only hope.

Salem

God bless that detective and the little girl. Love the tag: Hang the b*stard. By his privates.

Ohhh Filly - I'm sorry and I'm sorry for that little boy. I agree, if he went every other day then something was wrong with that woman. Too bad his mom didn't listen to you. Or maybe she thought about it and finally stopped letting that lady drive her son to school? One can only hope.

Salem

No she did what every concerned parent would do.:mad: Kept saying he was just being a brat, and a pain.:mad: Telling h im to stop making a scene and he was hurting Miss Whojebobbi's feelings.:mad:

He's grown now. Well a pre-teen I guess. They moved so I don't know how he is.

Thank goodness for the police and Scweitzer's coworkers. They were heroes for this little girl. :clap:

another disgusting story.... so sad.

the real tragedy is everyday there is another. right this minute & every minute of every day, children are experiencing horrible events that alter their entire lives.

we must have tougher guidelines for molesters so at least the ones who are caught will not be free to re-offend!

Sadly, many mothers do leave their children with adults who should never be left alone with them. A former co-worker of mine saw nothing wrong with leaving her little girl with a friend of her husbands, later it turned out he molested her, she had seen nothing wrong with him even tho her husband was a drug dealer and his friend was a drug buddy! Mother was to busy running around trying to find her own kind of fun and the little girl paid the price. Another co-worker left her 3 young girls alone with her live-in boyfriend and yes, those little girls paid the price there also! She refused to accept what they finally confided to a teacher, it took the actually confessing to the police before she was forced to accept her girls were not just making it up because they didn't want her to have a boyfriend!
There are many men who shouldn't be around children, and IMO there are also some women who should never be mothers!

VB

I totally agree VB. My aunt who is a druggy and has four kids. 17, 16, 13, and a 9 year old who has Down's Syndrome. She leaves them alone all the time. They went to Iowa, to see my other aunt. It is about 4 hours away. They came back with a 13 year old girl who was the neighbor of my aunt in Iowa. These people just let their 13 year old child come to Illinois with people they don't even know!! I can't believe some people. :mad:

I came across this story yesterday and almost started a thread on it. Many times, you'll see where these perps are some type of authority figure...

According to court records:

In March, Exeter Township police notified county detectives that a security officer at a township business was passing out a disc containing child *advertiser censored* to other employees.

I don't know why he felt the need to brag to his co-workers about this sickness, but I'm glad someone knew to contact LE.

His plea deal bothers me. Only 10 to 23 years for 3 years of raping a little girl and posting her pics on the internet?

Was he trying to sell these at work or just giving them away for free? I just think it's crazy for someone with that type of secret to just start passing these out to co-workers. Does he think everybody shares his sick fantasies?

I came across this story yesterday and almost started a thread on it. Many times, you'll see where these perps are some type of authority figure...

According to court records:

In March, Exeter Township police notified county detectives that a security officer at a township business was passing out a disc containing child *advertiser censored* to other employees.

I don't know why he felt the need to brag to his co-workers about this sickness, but I'm glad someone knew to contact LE.

LT, that's a very good point. Alot of times you'll see these creeps are in positions that a child would see as big time authoritive. Example being to us this creep is just a peon. To a child even a badge is a huge deal. Then we think to how we teach our children. "Someone tries to grab you who do you run to? A police officer. A guard". Of course this isn't most cops or guards, but somebody carrying a night stick and has a badge there ya go.

It's yet another thing we have to weigh and think about how we teach our children. It's so sad, but reading about this every single day I'd say necessary.

SD, I wondered the same thing about the co-worker. How in God's name does that come up in conversation at work? Plus why would the co-worker even take the thing from the freak?:confused: Meanwhile there's a little girl suffering out there. It makes me sick.:furious:

pixies, I was molested for four months and finally raped when I was 12 years old. I never told my parents. My parents were loving, caring, the best parents in the world. They were never neglectful.

The man was a school counsellor and the reason I was seeing him was because my mother had cancer and was extremely ill. He told me that I was "forcing" him to molest me, that I was a bad girl and that if my mother found out it would kill her. Since my mother weighed about 80 pounds and was completely bald from chemo at the time, I truly believed him.

Some parents are neglectful, it's true. But the fact that a child is molested or raped by someone outside of the family doesn't automatically indict the parent(s) care for the child.

In my case, no one really noticed any change in my behaviour, I don't think. My stress meter was already pegged by my mother's illness, so I'm pretty sure I couldn't have acted any more stressed out. I'm convinced, in fact, that he probably first saw me as a victim because he knew my mother was ill--vulnerability is what predators look for.

I was assigned to see the school counsellor because my grades were sliding and I wasn't adjusting to junior high school (as it was called back then). In order to get away from him after he raped me, I sucked it up, requested that I not have to attend counselling any more since my mother seemed to be better and I worked like a maniac to get my grades back up to all A's.

Please don't automatically condemn every parent for not knowing everything about their child's life because it's not fair. It wouldn't be fair to condemn my parents for not noticing that I was upset at a time when the whole family was terribly upset.

I also disagree that this story is about a stranger raping this child. He was babysitting her for a period of at least three years, so he clearly was not a stranger. Rather, like the vast majority of child sexual abuse cases, he was someone well known to the child. The number of children raped by strangers is a tiny, tiny percentage of the number of children raped each year.

It isn't strangers that are the primary danger to children. I wish it were not so.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10
Back