Quick Reminder. Jameson is Susan Bennet

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I went back and forth about whether I should start this thread or not but the "I Should" won out.

Jameson's real name is Susan Bennet. Susan Bennet is a public figure. You can use her name on my forum any time but remember you are responsible for the content of your post.

A very highly regarded Doctor once told me that Susan Bennet loves to hide behind "Jameson."

"Jameson" is somebody. Susan Bennet is a nobody with a dead end job (if she still has it) and a nowhere life IMO.

"Jameson" according to the doctor is a SOMEBODY...who a small bunch of disturbed people look up to. More people than look up to Susan Bennet I can tell you that.

The way to break down "Jameson's" power (if you can call it that) is to not use Jameson but use her real name SUSAN BENNET.

SUSAN BENNET...SUSAN BENNET....SUSAN BENNET.

Feel free.

Tricia

I have no idea what this means....Tricia or someone could you expand on this, to me, cryptic message?

Is there a Jameson who posts on this board?

Not under that name, necessarily.

In a way, she's Tricia's nemesis. Mine as well.

This Susan Bennet person, why does she think that she is so important as Jameson. Why is "Jameson", her split personality.....so stinking famous? I had never even heard of her until I started posting on these boards. Has she ever been on tv? The movies? Is she married to somebody famous? Is she related to somebody that is famous? Is she a famous author? I have never even been to the board where she posts, and I don't care to go. Isn't she the one that broke the law when she posted some of Fleet White's deposition? See, I don't know what her deal is. She sounds like a person with a severe mental problem. I do know THAT much about her. Again, what makes "Jameson" so famous? I loved the way that she called into Levi's radio show..and announced herself like she thought that everyone knew who she was.

whiskey tango foxtrot??

Tricia or anyone else- can you give us the background history for this Jameson/Susan Bennet??? I've heard her name(s) bandied around in the past, and I know she's staunchly PRO- Ramsey and IDI, other than that, I don't know what it's all about.:confused:

Does she have anything to do with A Candy Rose?

Tricia or anyone else- can you give us the background history for this Jameson/Susan Bennet??? I've heard her name(s) bandied around in the past, and I know she's staunchly PRO- Ramsey and IDI, other than that, I don't know what it's all about.:confused:

That's about all I know about her too!

From what little I know, she has been Pro-Ramsey from the very beginning & has her own (pretty popular) website.

Supposedly with inside connections to people involved with the case.

And IIRC, Patsy/John even mentioned 'Jameson' in their (ridiculous) book DOI.

From what little I know, she has been Pro-Ramsey from the very beginning & has her own (pretty popular) website.

Supposedly with inside connections to people involved with the case.

And IIRC, Patsy/John even mentioned 'Jameson' in their (ridiculous) book DOI.

Really? What did they say about her...I am sure they love her just like they love Mary Lacy. One big lovefest.

Really? What did they say about her...I am sure they love her just like they love Mary Lacy. One big lovefest.

I read the book SO long ago, I can't even remember.

I do think they included a link to her website at the end of the book.

Here's something of interest... look for "Jameson"

http://www.jonbenetindexguide.com/doi-d.htm

And if you Google: Jonbenet Jameson, I'm sure you'll find tons of info.

She describes herself as a home-schooling,bread baking stay at home h ousewife from North Carolina who went on line to check what people were saying about the case and became involved by being " a voice of balance and reason ":rolleyes:.She has met J & P and many case players and has even cleared suspects herself :eek:,she gets tips sent to her and if she doesnt find them credible she wont pass them on:eek::eek:.Apparently she has written a play about the case called "Murdering JonBenet",it isnt very good:).She hates any anti Rams and denigrates them with the term BORG :rolleyes:.If you want to see her in action check out WeBBsleuths and You Tube.

I went back and forth about whether I should start this thread or not but the "I Should" won out.

Jameson's real name is Susan Bennet. Susan Bennet is a public figure. You can use her name on my forum any time but remember you are responsible for the content of your post.

A very highly regarded Doctor once told me that Susan Bennet loves to hide behind "Jameson."

"Jameson" is somebody. Susan Bennet is a nobody with a dead end job (if she still has it) and a nowhere life IMO.

"Jameson" according to the doctor is a SOMEBODY...who a small bunch of disturbed people look up to. More people than look up to Susan Bennet I can tell you that.

The way to break down "Jameson's" power (if you can call it that) is to not use Jameson but use her real name SUSAN BENNET.

SUSAN BENNET...SUSAN BENNET....SUSAN BENNET.

Feel free.

Tricia

I get it Tricia. Will do.

Me calls "Jameson" SkankySue, the BPD calls hir a code6wingnut. I wouldn't give hir the time of day.

The name "Jameson" is a hybrid....hir huzzband James, hir son Mason....very original me thinks.

Anyhoo, Ramseys gave hir the boot because she sold John's and Patsy's police interrogations to the "National Enquiror".

Susan Bennet jumped on board the Ramsey Train early in the investigation.

She uses the name Jameson and she is a shill for the Ramseys. She will stop at nothing when someone speaks out that her dear Ramseys are guilty.

I just hate to read people calling her Jameson. Susan Bennet hides behind that name.

Susan Bennet has been known to harass people at work and at home just because of their belief the Ramseys are guilty.

It's totally up to you if you want to use Jameson. I'll use Susan Bennet. What I am really hoping is we never have to type Susan Bennet's name again. She is a nobody. A nothing who has inserted herself into this case.

Susan Bennet is a non-entity. Jameson is "famous" in her mind.

That's why I use Susan Bennet.

Hope this helps.
Tricia

She describes herself as a home-schooling,bread baking stay at home h ousewife from North Carolina who went on line to check what people were saying about the case and became involved by being " a voice of balance and reason ":rolleyes:.She has met J & P and many case players and has even cleared suspects herself :eek:,she gets tips sent to her and if she doesnt find them credible she wont pass them on:eek::eek:.Apparently she has written a play about the case called "Murdering JonBenet",it isnt very good:).She hates any anti Rams and denigrates them with the term BORG :rolleyes:.If you want to see her in action check out WeBBsleuths and You Tube.

LOL...sounds charming. How do we KNOW for sure that she met J and P and many case players? Just because she says so...doesn't mean its so.

Susan Bennet jumped on board the Ramsey Train early in the investigation.

She uses the name Jameson and she is a shill for the Ramseys. She will stop at nothing when someone speaks out that her dear Ramseys are guilty.

I just hate to read people calling her Jameson. Susan Bennet hides behind that name.

Susan Bennet has been known to harass people at work and at home just because of their belief the Ramseys are guilty.

It's totally up to you if you want to use Jameson. I'll use Susan Bennet. What I am really hoping is we never have to type Susan Bennet's name again. She is a nobody. A nothing who has inserted herself into this case.

Susan Bennet is a non-entity. Jameson is "famous" in her mind.

That's why I use Susan Bennet.

Hope this helps.
Tricia

It does for me..thanks Tricia. I thought that she was on tv or in the movies, or had been once married to Brad Pitt or something. Since she thought that she was so famous, that everybody would know who she was when she called into Levi's show.

It does for me..thanks Tricia. I thought that she was on tv or in the movies, or had been once married to Brad Pitt or something. Since she thought that she was so famous, that everybody would know who she was when she called into Levi's show.

Just like Marlene in the Scott Peterson case... they have to get fame vicariously, even if it is through defending killers.:rolleyes:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pandamom76
Back