GA GA - Patrice Endres, 38, Cumming, 15 April 2004

findcarrie

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.findcarrieculberson.com
Patrice Tamber Endres disappeared from her Tambers Trim Hair Salon where she worked on Thursday, April 15th. The salon is located in Cumming, Georgia. The workers said she disappeared between appointments. Money was taken from the store register, along with Ms. Endres' purse and wallet. The disappearance appers to be related to robbery.

Forsyth County authorities continued searching today for a woman who disappeared under suspicious circumstances Thursday morning.

Patrice Tamber Endres, 38, was reported missing by her co-workers about 11:45 a.m. after they could not find her at the Tambers Trim and Tan in Cumming where she had been at work all morning.
Sheriff's Capt. Frank Huggins said the door to the shop was left unlocked and the lights were on.

Investigators found "evidence she was preparing her lunch in a back room of the building," Sheriff Ted Paxton said.

Paxton said money had been removed from the cash register, which was standing open when officers arrived. He said the woman's purse had been opened and "gone through," and her wallet removed.

Endres is a 5-4 white woman, weighing 125 pounds with dark, shoulder-length hair with red highlights. She was last seen wearing a pink short sleeve shirt, green pants , pink shoes and a green jacket.

The woman's former husband, Don Black, described Endres as a "workaholic" and said the shop was her life.
http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/0404/16missing.html

They now have a composite drawing of the potential suspect in this case.

Looks to be a white male, age between 20-30, wearing scarf over part of his hair. He was seen in a white cargo van, parked in front of her shop around the time of the abduction. Talk about BOLD......right in the middle of the day.

I wonder if she was to have anything serviced in her shop that day. The picture of the van looks like a work van to me.

Just thought I would let all know the update.

I am afraid this is not going to end with a happy ending. I believe she knew him or had seen him before, JMO of course.

LE is saying it was a robbery then an abduction. What if it wasn't? What if he had been stalking her and he was there for HER and only took the money as an afterthought?

Sorry I dont do links....but info can be found on WSBTV in Atlanta.

Ocean

I've got a website now for Patrice Endres. We will be moving over to a larger server later today. For now you can see the site at the link below. It will redirect you automatically when it goes over.
There is also a prayer vigil to be held tonight@ 7 p.m. for this woman.

www.geocities.com/findpatriceendres

Please keep Patrice in your thoughts and prayers today.

Hi Johnny,

I think you posted this info on the wrong thread. This is Patrice Endres missing from Cumming Georgia.

Sorry for the poor posting Turbo. I intended to post this here to show what I believe could be related, the time frame of these abductions, the state and relative close proximity, the burgalries and description of the women and the almost identical description versus the picture.

The man who murdered the Augusta woman is behind bars now. He was the exboyfriend who dated her sister.
Ms Endres' family will be having a prayer vigil tonight for her. I'll keep updating the site each day because we are probably going to have a reward fund started within the next few days.

Good catch, johnny. They do look similar, and the time frame is definitely doable. The age estimate was different, though.

To anyone who didn't get it, the first link in johnny's post was to the man caught in Tamara's case, and the second link is the composite picture of a man seen in front of the store in Patrice's case.

I'm wondering if she had this planned. Since there was no blood found, her car was parked in a different location THAT day, and her credit cards and wallet is missing from her purse. Maybe she staged it to look like an abduction but really ran off with another guy.

Just a thought!

http://www.wjxx.com/news/georgia/news-article.aspx?storyid=17441

Patrice Tamber Endres, 38, runs the Tamber's Trim-N-Tan hair salon, where she was last seen helping a customer at about 11:35 a.m. Thursday. Her co-workers reported her missing 10 minutes later.

Tamber's Trim-N-Tan is on state Route 369, the main east-west thoroughfare through North Georgia, Huggins said.

>>>>>>>>>>

I believe there are some key points in this article, one that she was at the store at 11:35 and gone twenty minutes later and she had co-workers at the shop? Also who was the customer.

The other in the 369 highway running east and west.

Hundreds of leads have poured into the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office since sketches of a man wanted for questioning in the April 15 disappearance of Patrice Tamber Endres began appearing in gas stations and grocery stores.

Investigators are thankful for the public's help, but say they must prioritize the nearly 700 tips, which have run the gamut from mundane to bizarre.

Capt. Ron Freeman, the agency's chief of detectives, said Endres has been reportedly seen at countless Waffle House and Huddle House restaurants and Wal-Marts.
http://www.gainesvilletimes.com/news/stories/20040428/localnews/310643.html

On Greta FOX ... On the Record tonight, Tuesday
Update on the search for a missing hairdresser.
We'll have the latest on this mysterious case.
(Her husband will be interviewed by Greta)

From what information we have.........it's pretty sketchy but I would guess that LE has already checked out her husband (alway's or usually the first suspect) but I sure hope that if she was abducted that she's still alive. Not likely.........but maybe. She seem's to be a VERY attractive woman. I will pray for her. She has children too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No place is safe anymore...........it's depressing.

xxxxxxxoooooooooo
mama

The FBI will try again to find a match in their database for a fingerprint found where a Forsyth County woman disappeared last month.

Forsyth County Sheriff Ted Paxton said there were no database matches the first time a search was conducted. The print was taken from the driver's door of the missing woman's vehicle.

The federal agency will reduce the number of areas of the print that must match exactly, hoping to produce possibilities that can then be investigated, Paxton said.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/northfulton/0504/06missing.html

We had a very successful first fundraiser today Sunday, May 30, 2004 for Patrice Endres. We were out there from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. During this time, we got $720 dollars from this carwash. Patrice's website has been updated tonight and the news article from 11 Alive News is posted on her links page, if you'd like to read more. There are also photos from today, new pictures of Patrice and much more.

www.findpatriceendres.com

I've been trying to get an update on this case but I can't find anything. Does anyone have any updated information?

We will be having a car wash for Patrice Endres on Sunday, June 27th from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at her salon parking lot.

Also some items that were in Patrice's shop such as salon products, tanning items and some silver jewelry she had for sale are going to be sold and the profits from that will go toward her reward fund. This is happening because these items cannot be returned to the manufacturers and most of them have a sell by date. This is being done so that a loss is not taken on the products and something is being done at the same time to increase her reward fund.

I will post a link on her if anybody wants to place a bid on them. ALL profits will go in to the reward fund.

FindPatrice a.k.a... FindCarrie

www.findpatriceendres.com
&
www.findcarrieculberson.com

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads