Caylee Marie Anthony - 2 - missing for a month before mother contacts authorities!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't have words to describe how I feel about this. I'm so completely sick to my stomach and so furious!!!! :furious:

Could she have sold her daughter? I think we'd hear about unusual money in her accounts. Could she have given her daughter away? Could she have just left her on the side of a road and walked away? This doesn't sound good.

This doesn't look good....
I hope I am wrong and the poor baby is found and is ok....

http://www.dreamindemon.com/2008/07/16/where-is-caylee-marie-anthony/

Orlando, FL (July 16) - Two-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony was last seen on June 9. But she wasn’t reported missing until yesterday. And Orange County investigators want to know why not. Tonight, Caylee’s mother Casey Anthony, 22, is in custody and being questioned about the disappearance of her daughter. Caylee’s maternal grandparents reported the toddler missing yesterday after Casey Anthony admitted to them that she had not seen her child in over a month. So where is Caylee?

Casey Anthony has spun quite the story for her parents and for investigators. She says that she left Caylee with a friend of hers, Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez, on Monday, June 9. Anthony says she dropped Caylee off at the Sawgrass Apartments in Orlando with Zenaida, who was supposed to babysit, but somehow lost track of both the sitter and her two-year-old for weeks on end.

Problem is, so far, police have been unable to locate Zenaida or even prove that she exists. The apartment where Anthony says she left her daughter a month ago has been vacant - for five months. Anthony’s timeline is “of interest”, say investigators, and while they initially stopped short of calling Casey Anthony a suspect, her lack of interest in her daughter’s whereabouts, her emotionless responses during interviews, and her ginormous stack of lies all lead in one direction.

What a beautiful little girl!!! WHY????

I hope that baby is safe! It sounds like the Grandmother would've been perfectly willing to take Caylee of her worthless daughters hands too!

I don't have a good feeling about this one at all! I pray for this little one to be found.

Here is the affidavit-great reading and very informative. Mom's best friend claimed to have actually seen Caylee on 6/12 6/13 or 6/14 when all went for a walk together. Mom's current boyfriend has not seen the child since 6/2.

Simple question-where has Mom been living since May??? The address she claimed was another woman's boyfriend and she actually robbed the other woman by lifting checks.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-cayley-marie-missing-071708,0,6768806.story

A judge this morning denied Casey Marie Anthony bond, saying she showed "no regret or concern for her actions" following the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

Despite Casey Anthony's lack of a criminal history, Orange County Judge John Jordan said no condition of release could protect the community from harm.

Casey Anthony, 22, just nodded as Jordan offered his comments.

"You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

OK-once you have read the affidavit, help me out with this. There is a real Zainida Gonzalez. Someone using that name signed a registration card in April 2008 to look at the Sawgrass apartments, but she is NOT the Zanida that the police interviewed.

What are the chances that the Zanida who filled out the card is Mom and she planned this?

Time to narrow this timeline-Where was Mom living when she moved out in May with the baby and did the best friend REALLY see both in the middle of June.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/crime/orl-bk-cayley-marie-missing-071708,0,6768806.story

A judge this morning denied Casey Marie Anthony bond, saying she showed "no regret or concern for her actions" following the disappearance of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

Despite Casey Anthony's lack of a criminal history, Orange County Judge John Jordan said no condition of release could protect the community from harm.

Casey Anthony, 22, just nodded as Jordan offered his comments.

"You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

They think this chick will crack, but clearly this is not the right approach. Time to start putting her with empathetic cell mates who will get her to talk....

Here is the affidavit-great reading and very informative. Mom's best friend claimed to have actually seen Caylee on 6/12 6/13 or 6/14 when all went for a walk together. Mom's current boyfriend has not seen the child since 6/2.

Simple question-where has Mom been living since May??? The address she claimed was another woman's boyfriend and she actually robbed the other woman by lifting checks.
http://www.wftv.com/download/2008/0717/16907762.pdf

OMG!!!!!!! I am speechless - I CANNOT imagine what that sweet baby's grandparents are going through right now.

Prayers for this baby. I'm thinking Baby Grace here and my heart hurts. No remorse in the mother, no concern for her missing child.

The affidavit says they looked at all the Zenaida's in the DAVE database and Casey did not recognize any of them. It also says they contacted the Zenaida that filled out the guest card and she did not know Casey and when Casey was shown her picture, Casey said she did not recognize her.

Somehow Casey got ahold of the guest card or was told something about this woman and Casey has decided to use her as the "one" to be implicated.

The lake is scary. I also think they should do a litttle more investigation around the address of the boyfriend - what was it? 232 Greewood? Given that they found the address written down in her (Casey's car).

Prayers for this baby and those who love her. May she be found safe and whoever has her contact the police and let them know.

Salem

Holy smokes she is some piece of work this one..

I'll tell you I have had some extensive dealings with "habitual" liars and one thing about them is they tend to build their stories around at least 1 kernel of truth.

So basically in all these names and addresses that she has thrown about is something true about where this child is.

They should take all the names and addresses, rearrange them and try to fit them together with real people or places to see if they can at least get a solid lead.

Poor little girl...I sure do hope she is safe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member