Does anyone who believes a Ramsey killed Jonbenet NOT think it was an accident?

Tristan

Reaction score
I have been following this case from Day 1, and my first "gut" feeling was that this wasn't an accident.
(I subscribe to the same theory as the poster, "docG") Not sure if he/she posts here anymore.

I do vacillate back and forth on the motive, and have given considerable thought to Patsy killing her accidentally, and even Burke killing her, but
I always go back to John as the perp.

Regardless of which Ramsey actually did the deed, I know in my heart that
John's position of wealth AND connections have prevented this case from being prosecuted.
It amazes me what some people can get away with.

I had posted my theory of a possibility on the member's theories thread:

Whatever it takes, Remember Me..."
-As a consideration, premeditation in this crime would make when the 'replacement' American Girl doll was ordered a 'supporting fact' of premeditation, as it is said to have arrived the first week in January of 1997.

-To investigate the hardware store purchase of items in price consistent with/duct tape and cord being bought prior to Dec 25, opens up the "possibility" of premeditation.

-To investigate the timing of the order and delivery of the replacement doll must also open up the "possibility" of premeditation.

-McReynolds was a journalism professor, his wife wrote the play "Hey Rube". They have a Dec 26 connection with a very similar crime. They had a standing 3 year history with PR, who signed her Christmas letters "PPRBSJ", to stand for Patsy P. Ramsey, Bachelor of Science In Journalism, a small but obvious sign of an insecurity large enough to suggest as a 'mental issue'.

I find it highly unlikely that PR was unaware of the McReynold's 'history'. If she knew the Dec 26 connection prior to Dec 26, 1996, and I believe that she did, the coincidence with this date would simply be one more fact which a psychopathic mind could factor into a premeditated crime in order to create the "perfect murder".

Obviously, PR needed a 'work of greatness' by which to be remembered.

For what is PR remembered?

The TV interviews, the tabloid interviews, her paintings and a book???

If the My Twinn's eyes indeed were manufactured to remained open when lying down, PR used flamboyant, journalistic embellishment to add 'colorful' details creating an impossible 'premonition of JBR's death' when she said in DOI that when she (PR) opened the MY Twinn box upon its arrival that she had a vision of JBR lying in a coffin.

On her deathbed she completed the painting "Beach Buddies", the copy of Betty Hammond's painting "Pals". PR's version is said to depict BR with his arm around the neck of JBR. Would a sane mother, whose daughter had been strangled to death be able to detach from that fact long enough to paint anything around her dead daughter's neck? I don't think so. In this painting, was PR writing the last line of her 'greatest work' and throwing her last 'suspect-victim', BR, under the bus?

PR is remembered by the masses ONLY because her daughter, JBR was murdered. PR threw herself into the spotlight.

I see her as a probable psychopathic journalism major who authored what she saw as the legacy of a perfect real life crime novel. (IMO)

Was it calculated and premeditated or subconsciously acted out following a rage induced conflict? Reguardless, I fear that in her own warped reality, she had been mentally writing the chapters to this book for many years.

IMO, Premeditation becomes much more of a possibility when you factor in an extreme need for validation with a terribly unstable mind.

For me, trying to 'get into this particular mind' is a very scary place to go.

progress.gif

progress.gif

I have been following this case from Day 1, and my first "gut" feeling was that this wasn't an accident.
(I subscribe to the same theory as the poster, "docG") Not sure if he/she posts here anymore.

I do vacillate back and forth on the motive, and have given considerable thought to Patsy killing her accidentally, and even Burke killing her, but
I always go back to John as the perp.

Regardless of which Ramsey actually did the deed, I know in my heart that
John's position of wealth AND connections have prevented this case from being prosecuted.
It amazes me what some people can get away with.
Tristan, Your post certainly has some merit.
I was going to start a thread asking everyone why an accident would need to be covered up.
What in the world happened in that house that made it so necessary to go to such extent as to write a phony ransom letter; make a garrot and use it on a six-year-old; dress, undress and clean up a corps and wrap it carefully in a blanket
I don't follow in the belief that this was a premeditated murder.
However, trying to find a good reason for a coverup following an accident certain makes JonBenet's death suspect as a murder.
JMO

I stay far away from Jon Benet thread because it is so obvious to me that the family killed her.
I do not understand how anyone could think otherwise.

Luckily, Patsy is rotting in the ground right now so maybe justice was served.

Tristan, Your post certainly has some merit.
I was going to start a thread asking everyone why an accident would need to be covered up.
What in the world happened in that house that made it so necessary to go to such extent as to write a phony ransom letter; make a garrot and use it on a six-year-old; dress, undress and clean up a corps and wrap it carefully in a blanket
I don't follow in the belief that this was a premeditated murder.
However, trying to find a good reason for a coverup following an accident certain makes JonBenet's death suspect as a murder.
JMO

azwriter,
Prior and current molestation might offer a motive to stage the crime-scene with all the redressing hiding any visible signs of sexual assault, maybe even the head bash is staging?

After all why did the kidnapper not enter the house remove JonBenet dead or alive then get back out. To execute a kidnapping , the cime-scene staging e.g. ransom note or redressing, flashlight wiping etc, is simply not required it is wholly redundant.

Any accident should elicit a request for medical assistance since it is only an accident and you wont be put in the electric chair for an accident, but no medical assistance was ever sought, so the accident became a deliberate homicide!

azwriter,
Prior and current molestation might offer a motive to stage the crime-scene with all the redressing hiding any visible signs of sexual assault, maybe even the head bash is staging?

After all why did the kidnapper not enter the house remove JonBenet dead or alive then get back out. To execute a kidnapping , the cime-scene staging e.g. ransom note or redressing, flashlight wiping etc, is simply not required it is wholly redundant.

Any accident should elicit a request for medical assistance since it is only an accident and you wont be put in the electric chair for an accident, but no medical assistance was ever sought, so the accident became a deliberate homicide!
Right on UKGUY. The evidence of prior molestation is an excellent reason for all the staging. And, if that is the case, I think the guilty finger should point to John for the on-going sexual assault of his daughter. But, an accident was probably the cause of death. What a shame this little girl was kept from receiving medical treatment because of her father's sins.
That entire idea make me sick to think of it. UGH!

I stay far away from Jon Benet thread because it is so obvious to me that the family killed her.
I do not understand how anyone could think otherwise.

Luckily, Patsy is rotting in the ground right now so maybe justice was served.

Pixies, we welcome you to this forum, to help counter the illogical arguments.:blowkiss:

It makes me feel ill to think it was NOT an accident, but thinking about the 911 call a couple of days earlier that was hung up, and Grandpa Paugh flying back home on Christmas Eve on a standby flight, well, it's possible I guess,

It makes me feel ill to think it was NOT an accident, but thinking about the 911 call a couple of days earlier that was hung up, and Grandpa Paugh flying back home on Christmas Eve on a standby flight, well, it's possible I guess,

With a house full of kids & the grownups busy in the other room, it's not hard to imagine someone playing with the phone.

Otherwise how can it possibly be connected to her murder?

A kidnapper would be long gone before the parents read his note so why would he care how long it took police to respond to a call?

Patsy trying to schedule things might want to know WHEN to report the RN?????

With a house full of kids & the grownups busy in the other room, it's not hard to imagine someone playing with the phone.

Otherwise how can it possibly be connected to her murder?

A kidnapper would be long gone before the parents read his note so why would he care how long it took police to respond to a call?

Patsy trying to schedule things might want to know WHEN to report the RN?????

I guess I'm thinking that - if there was prior sexual abuse, it could have been Grandpa Paugh. He tries something at the party and JB decides to stand up for herself. She starts to ring 911 but the phone is hung up, either by Grandpa Paugh or by her mother, who walks in and realises what is going on? Granpa Paugh is sent packing back home. How that then leads to a decision to kill JB, I have no idea. Maybe they decided they couldn't keep her quiet any longer?? Dunno - not a motive for me to kill my child, but then, there would never be a motive for me to do that.

I guess I'm thinking that - if there was prior sexual abuse, it could have been Grandpa Paugh. He tries something at the party and JB decides to stand up for herself. She starts to ring 911 but the phone is hung up, either by Grandpa Paugh or by her mother, who walks in and realises what is going on? Granpa Paugh is sent packing back home. How that then leads to a decision to kill JB, I have no idea. Maybe they decided they couldn't keep her quiet any longer?? Dunno - not a motive for me to kill my child, but then, there would never be a motive for me to do that.

I got nothing.

Interesting idea, Tina.

I don't know much about grandma & grandpa BEFORE JB's death.

Who knows with this nutty family?

So true LI Mom. That comment of Nedra's about JB only being a little bit molested made me squirm the first time I read about it. Can't quote where it is though, before anyone asks.

snip~ "You won't find many autopsies that tell you who the killer is,'' Boulder County Coroner John Meyer said. "But there are lot of details previously known only to the killer, and I felt the public interest was best served by keeping this under wraps.'' The autopsy proves JonBenet's death was premeditated, said an attorney for John and Patsy Ramsey, the little girl's parents. "The autopsy details released today confirm what we have known for some time -- that this vicious murder was well-planned,'' attorney Hal Haddon said. "The person who prepared the ligature and garrote obviously put a lot of thought into this murder.'' Asked if hearing all the details was hard, Patsy Ramsey told NBC and Channel 9 that "every day is tough. There's not a day that is not tough.'' ~snip
http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-thebody.htm

So true LI Mom. That comment of Nedra's about JB only being a little bit molested made me squirm the first time I read about it. Can't quote where it is though, before anyone asks.

Ick! She sure was creepy. And there was another time the women were sitting around talking about Burke's penis.

Obviously, these Ramsey women were no prudes... not so demure, either.

Makes you wonder what they might have known of bondage games, huh?

snip~ "You won't find many autopsies that tell you who the killer is,'' Boulder County Coroner John Meyer said. "But there are lot of details previously known only to the killer, and I felt the public interest was best served by keeping this under wraps.'' The autopsy proves JonBenet's death was premeditated, said an attorney for John and Patsy Ramsey, the little girl's parents. "The autopsy details released today confirm what we have known for some time -- that this vicious murder was well-planned,'' attorney Hal Haddon said. "The person who prepared the ligature and garrote obviously put a lot of thought into this murder.'' Asked if hearing all the details was hard, Patsy Ramsey told NBC and Channel 9 that "every day is tough. There's not a day that is not tough.'' ~snip
http://www.acandyrose.com/crimescene-thebody.htm

That's pretty humorous.

A well planned murder.

That was a kidnapping for ransom except for the non-kidnapping part. lol

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members