Daily Camera article...Thanks to Greenleaf at FFJ!

Thank you for posting this Ames. I read it over there but others may not have. It's an important perspective.

Somebody ( I know who, but I'm not tellin') read it and was nice enough to link up with the article in "The Patriot Ledger." And guess who that was written by?

yep, you guessed it: Wendy Murphy. Boy, she, Pat Brown and li'l ol' me have really started something!

On an more pleasant note, today is my brother's FIRST wedding anniversary! Everyone here wish them well, please?

:highfive: Congratulations SuperDaves brother!! Many more!!

Somebody ( I know who, but I'm not tellin') read it and was nice enough to link up with the article in "The Patriot Ledger." And guess who that was written by?

yep, you guessed it: Wendy Murphy. Boy, she, Pat Brown and li'l ol' me have really started something!

On an more pleasant note, today is my brother's FIRST wedding anniversary! Everyone here wish them well, please?

Happy First Wedding anniversary to your brother, SD. :)

Happy Anniversary to your brother & sister-in-law & may they have many more in the future, SD.

I wonder if Lacy should/could lose her license over this incompetent stunt of hers?

I wonder if Boulder should take actions to at least reverse this idiotic pronouncement of hers in the event that they ever do want to prosecute Ramsey in the future?

Boulder should be PROTECTING their own prosecutors from having to overcome roadblocks (political favors) set by a questionable DA.

Sometime between 10 p.m. Christmas night 1996 and the early hours of the next morning, an intruder slipped into the Ramseys' home, and, while the rest of the family slept, took JonBenet from her bedroom, sexually assaulted, bludgeoned, and strangled her, hid the body in a wine cellar in the basement, and then took the time to write both a draft and a final version of a three-page letter, demanding $118,000, which happened to be the exact sum of the bonus John Ramsey had received from his company earlier that year.
The killer then went back upstairs and placed the letter on a staircase, before slipping out into the night.

We're forced to believe some version of this, but I'll tell you that this version isn't just a little off, its way off. Who made up this version, anyway?

Perp could've 'slipped in' while the R's were at the W's.

Perp coud've attempted to move JBR using blanket, tape, wrist cord to a car, and she refused or fought back or screamed. OR perp could've decided JBR wasn't as expected, OR perp could've felt comfortable in the basement to assault and kill right there.

RN could've been written in the afternoon, and placed on the stairs as a tripwire in case a family member came down during the night. A loner perp would need a warning of a family member coming down to look for JBR missing from her bed.

Three page handwritten letter should be a clue that it wasn't written by a household member, neighbor, relative, coworker, etc., etc.

RN could've been written in the afternoon, and placed on the stairs as a tripwire in case a family member came down during the night. A loner perp would need a warning of a family member coming down to look for JBR missing from her bed.

Three page handwritten letter should be a clue that it wasn't written by a household member, neighbor, relative, coworker, etc., etc.

Blank paper would have served just as well as a warning device, or if you want someone to spend time reading, then start screaming, just a short simple "We've got your daughter" would have done as well.

How is a 3 page handwritten letter a clue that it wasn't a household member etc. ? By what logic did you arrive at that conclusion?

We're forced to believe some version of this, but I'll tell you that this version isn't just a little off, its way off. Who made up this version, anyway?

Perp could've 'slipped in' while the R's were at the W's.

Perp coud've attempted to move JBR using blanket, tape, wrist cord to a car, and she refused or fought back or screamed. OR perp could've decided JBR wasn't as expected, OR perp could've felt comfortable in the basement to assault and kill right there.

Yeah Holdon, she may as well as screamed, because her parents are deaf anyway.

Blank paper would have served just as well as a warning device, or if you want someone to spend time reading, then start screaming, just a short simple "We've got your daughter" would have done as well.

How is a 3 page handwritten letter a clue that it wasn't a household member etc. ? By what logic did you arrive at that conclusion?

I easily disagree with this. I would keep looking for JBR missing from her bed if I only found blank paper. Blank paper does nothing.

How safe it is to leave handwriting at a captial murder scene is a function of how far you are from these groups. If you're a member of a small foreign faction, then is safe to leave handwriting. If you're a friend or relative, then its not safe.

I easily disagree with this. I would keep looking for JBR missing from her bed if I only found blank paper. Blank paper does nothing.

How safe it is to leave handwriting at a captial murder scene is a function of how far you are from these groups. If you're a member of a small foreign faction, then is safe to leave handwriting. If you're a friend or relative, then its not safe.

If you're a member of a small foreign faction, you say:

We have your daughter.

Expect a phone call.

If you're a member of a small foreign faction, you say:

We have your daughter.

Expect a phone call.

All the threats and verbage are just part of the perp's schtick. You're incorrectly concluding that if its not the parents, then it has to be a practical or professional ransom kidnapper that goes by a standard set of rules or something.

All the threats and verbage are just part of the perp's schtick. You're incorrectly concluding that if its not the parents, then it has to be a practical or professional ransom kidnapper that goes by a standard set of rules or something.

Well we do agree it's schtick.

But you can make a case BOTH WAYS & I happen to think it's MOST LIKELY that it was written by Patsy maybe with a few suggestions from John if he was in the room while the thing was being written.

Well we do agree it's schtick.

But you can make a case BOTH WAYS & I happen to think it's MOST LIKELY that it was written by Patsy maybe with a few suggestions from John if he was in the room while the thing was being written.

That's about all we agree on.

Must you ask, Chrishope?

a perp placing the RN on the stairs doesn't stack up,any way you look at it.he'd have to step over the RN,while at the same time carrying JB...a highly improbable feat.
only other way possible is to carry Jb down the stairs,put her down,turn around and place the note on the stairs...pick her back up and make way to obscure basement room (when there was an outside door right there..).
or,the other,most logical possibility is...someone(s) who lives in the house knows JB is already dead in the basement,(so no need to step over the note,etc.) and in that respect,with no forethought at all..places note on stairs for LE to find,then makes 911 call.

It is really just that simple.

a perp placing the RN on the stairs doesn't stack up,any way you look at it.he'd have to step over the RN,while at the same time carrying JB...a highly improbable feat.
only other way possible is to carry Jb down the stairs,put her down,turn around and place the note on the stairs...pick her back up and make way to obscure basement room (when there was an outside door right there..).
or,the other,most logical possibility is...someone(s) who lives in the house knows JB is already dead in the basement,(so no need to step over the note,etc.) and in that respect,with no forethought at all..places note on stairs for LE to find,then makes 911 call.

It is really just that simple.

Funny, I figured there were three (3) perps. Y'know, just like the RN stated. Is there a problem placing the RN on the stairs if there are two other gentlemen helping out?

well make up your mind then ! you've been saying there was only one at last count.
seriously,if there were 3 possible perps,you'd think they could have gotten a small child out of the house,no problem.
..esp. when the door was right there!

still doesn't stack up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member