GUILTY PA - Dustin Hintz, 22, Justin Berrios, 21, Leslie Collier, 16, murdered, 17 July 2008

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
Randall Rushing had a firearm with him when he went to murder three people. However, Randall didn't shoot anyone. Instead he used a knife and hammer to murder his victims.

The 25 year old Rushing told reporters he had fun murdering and he also blew kisses to reporters. Not surprising he also yawned through his arraignment. His victims are Justin Berrios, 21. Dustin Hintz, 22. Leslie Collier a mere 16 years old. All of Scranton.

Callous creep.

http://www.whptv.com/news/state/story.aspx?content_id=5146d5c0-21f1-4edd-b1d9-2ea5203b5348

So he opted not to kill the girlfriend, or was she the one who was killed? I am confused...

So he opted not to kill the girlfriend, or was she the one who was killed? I am confused...

Not sure if that girl was his girlfriend, Believe. Sorry for being confusing. No, he killed all three of them. One young girl and two guys. Not sure who she was feeling so loved by. I don't think it was Dustin Hintz as his profile says he is gay. They must have been good friends. Maybe the other victim was her beau?

This guy used a hammer and a knife so he wanted to make those people suffer. Sad. Young people.

Edit to say I'm sorry. Leslie Collier is a male. Collier and Hintz are the brothers of a girl who was the murderers ex. Berrios is the father of her baby. This guy tied up 7 people and left the two year old child in his crib. That is the baby of Berrios and the poor girl who had her brothers murdered. The murderer said he went there to teach her a lesson as he believed she hat cheated on him. I'm sorry for the mixup.

http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=8697859

Not sure if that girl was his girlfriend, Believe. Sorry for being confusing. No, he killed all three of them. One young girl and two guys. Not sure who she was feeling so loved by. I don't think it was Dustin Hintz as his profile says he is gay. They must have been good friends. Maybe the other victim was her beau?

This guy used a hammer and a knife so he wanted to make those people suffer. Sad. Young people.

Edit to say I'm sorry. Leslie Collier is a male. Collier and Hintz are the brothers of a girl who was the murderers ex. Berrios is the father of her baby. This guy tied up 7 people and left the two year old child in his crib. That is the baby of Berrios and the poor girl who had her brothers murdered. The murderer said he went there to teach her a lesson as he believed she hat cheated on him. I'm sorry for the mixup.

http://www.wnep.com/Global/story.asp?S=8697859

No apology needed-the original story link was not specific-what a dirt bag, excuse my straight talk...

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/ra...ts-three-consecutive-life-sentences-1.1043467

October 5, 2010

Usually mild-mannered, Lackawanna County Judge Vito P. Geroulo did not shout, but his voice overflowed with rage and disgust at the brutality and viciousness of the three murders.

He used terms such as "sustained cruelty over a period of hours" and "monstrous proportions" to describe the way Randal Rushing killed Justin Berrios, 20, and brothers Dustin Hintz, 22, and Leslie Collier, 16, on July 17, 2008, in a South Scranton home.

After finding Mr. Rushing guilty Monday of bludgeoning and stabbing to death the three men, Judge Geroulo sentenced Mr. Rushing to three consecutive life sentences for the murders and 43 years and nine months to 87 years and six months on top of that for related crimes.

I swear people are becoming more and more like wild animals.

This literaly happened about 3 blocks away from me. I remember seeing the crime scene tape on the house. I didn't know the details of the murders until I just read the linked articles. I really need to move!

This literaly happened about 3 blocks away from me. I remember seeing the crime scene tape on the house. I didn't know the details of the murders until I just read the linked articles. I really need to move!

Where you going to go, Nephers? Evil out there all over the place.

That's wild you saw that crime scene tape, but had to learn the news here.

Where you going to go, Nephers? Evil out there all over the place.

That's wild you saw that crime scene tape, but had to learn the news here.

You are right about evil being everywhere. In general, the area has gone down hill. Lots of theft, stabbings, etc. We are planning on moving away from the city within the next year, buying a house :)

I was really surprised that I learned it hear. I flip through the paper often. But I do remember when this happened, I had just moved to the area, was really busy with work and kept forgetting to read about what happened. Plus I rarely take that road. It's out of the way to get to other main roads. I heard something about a domestic homicide (which can happen anywhere, good neighborhood or bad) but I didn't know the horrible details. The next time I am out and about I'm going to have to check the status of the house. See if it's lived in or condemed (lots of those around), or for sale.

I swear people are becoming more and more like wild animals.

Except wild animals don't kill for thrills, rather, out of necessity. Animals don't deserve to be lumped in with depravity the likes of this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back