CA - Toddler beating suspect surrenders

Filly

KICKING AND SHINING
Reaction score
A Modesto man who is suspected of seriously injuring a 16 month old baby boy has surrendered to police after two days on the run.

Roberto Valencia has been charged with suspicion of child endangerment, torture, and mayhem. Valencia was home alone with the toddler while his girlfriend who is the mother of the baby took a sibling of the child's to a Doctor's appointment. The baby was rushed to the hospital but Valencia disappeared before LE got there.

To add to it Valencia was already wanted on two unrelated domestic violence instances. That's just great.:furious:Resisting arrest, and numerous traffic violations. He sounds like a gentleman and a scholar and now a little boy is in serious condition. Mug shot at link with story.

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=45097&provider=top

What a piece of work! Glad they have him & I hope they lock him up for a long, long time.

Are there any updates on the little boy's condition?

Who will pay for the crimes committed against this child?

Who will pay the toddler's medical bills?

The state will pay for all of the dental, counseling, eye exams, etc...etc...for the criminal.

The baby must pay for his own recovery? Even though he was fine before the adult man (who is now receiving excellent state benefits) assaulted the baby?

This whole thing is upside down. I am willing to pay taxes to support the recovery of this toddler. I am not willing to pay to house and feed and counsel and provide free medical and dental for the grown man who attacked a baby. Focus, people. Let's get to the heart of the matter. Let's get our priorities straight, and put our tax dollars to work for the victims who need society's help: the children.

Who will pay for the crimes committed against this child?

Who will pay the toddler's medical bills?

The state will pay for all of the dental, counseling, eye exams, etc...etc...for the criminal.

The baby must pay for his own recovery? Even though he was fine before the adult man (who is now receiving excellent state benefits) assaulted the baby?

This whole thing is upside down. I am willing to pay taxes to support the recovery of this toddler. I am not willing to pay to house and feed and counsel and provide free medical and dental for the grown man who attacked a baby. Focus, people. Let's get to the heart of the matter. Let's get our priorities straight, and put our tax dollars to work for the victims who need society's help: the children.

I so Agree with you!!! Do you know why we have over crowding in prisons? because we dont want to offend them and make it too hard on them in prison, Lord Help us if we take their tvs, computers, gyms, and all the toys away they have at tehir disposal!
They have rights you know....:furious:
I so believe we need to forget thier rights and go back to HARD labor, minnimal neccessities, and one meal a day!
Chop off hands of the theives, kill those who have killed immediately, hanged on town square like the good ole days
rapists get things chopped off too :) they can pee in a bag
Drunk drivers are no longer allowed to drive
Domestic abusers.....they get put in a cell with some (numerous)angry spouses
Child abuses.... Stoned in the middle of town
I think you get the drift.....

I've looked and looked, but I can't find any updates on this case :( I hope the little boy made a full recovery.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aishavn
Back