Former polygamist sect members speak out on SLC TV show

yolorado

Reaction score
http://aboutpolygamy.com/index.htm

Above is the link to a site with episodes from a show by a woman raised in polygamy which deals with the subject in general across several practicing sects and interviews former devotes. Of particular interest are the conversations with Mary Mackart (sp?) who is former FLDS. Both the moderator, who was from another polygamous group and Mackert, who was actually in a polygamous marriage for around 16 years before she left, went to El Dorado just after the raid and Mackart, in particular, in the first segment featuring her has some interesting perspective. The hostest is now a born-again Christian and she does do some preaching from that perspective in the program. The hostest has a negative view of polygamy

The hostess is not the only one who has a negative view of Polygamy. I do too:)

The hostess is not the only one who has a negative view of Polygamy. I do too:)

Me too and it's gotten a lot more negative since the FLDS exposure. I don't think it's a system that offers much to women...in any way shape or form, no matter what its devotees say.

Me too and it's gotten a lot more negative since the FLDS exposure. I don't think it's a system that offers much to women...in any way shape or form, no matter what its devotees say.

You got that right yolorado:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rangelmcguire
Back