Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
the other thread was getting sooo long.....so I thought I'd whip us up a new one:blowkiss:

I am watching Greta right now... Gramma is not coming off very good. I was not familiar with this case before now. Just my first initial reaction.

I am bumping my earlier post... I wanted to see what you guys thought of my thought LOL

~~~~~~~~`

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe09 [URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...s/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Thank you to all of you who expressed an opinion regarding my post-agreeing to disagree is cool.

Quite frankly I do not care what GM has to say at all simply because I think she is on the periphery of this case-she is, however, attempting to be a catalyst. Whatever-if it uncovers Caylee, good on ya.

I think that the players in the case are LE, Baez, Jesse, Anthony and Amy/Morales....Casey it goes without saying.

What am I looking for in all of this information? A time line that supports/discredits Casey's sworn statements, any information that supports/discredits the statements of her "friends",and why she was driving Amy's car after dumping her own. Somewhere in all of that is Caylee...some of the rest is white noise to me. Well-Except the avenue posters like nursebee are heading down...I would like to know if there was any history of Social Services as well!!!

The letter to LE by the attorney is fascinating to me. It was a very good find....

This thread is long-shall we start another one or let people get caught up?

just a thought I was having: could the stolen money and checks from Amy been used to have someone take Caylee??? Could Amy be saying they were stolen suchas to save her own as@? I also remember reading (believe it was in the arrest report) that Casey claimed Morales was her boyfriend (not ex) and that she was living with him??? (lie) but actually Morales is Amy's BF and Casey was living with both of them (truth)

Time for grandma to step back and let someone else in the family step up.

She's becoming counterproductive to her cause, but like a train wreck, it's impossible to look away.

This woman is being SO rude to Greta. I know she's tired; she's frustrated. But Greta just blew her off.
"Thank you, Cynthia, and good luck."

I'm sorry but I think Cynthia is a nut. This is the first interview with her that I have watched. I feel like she is acting tonight and not doing a very good job of it. That's just my opinion.

Time for grandma to step back and let someone else in the family step up.

She's becoming counterproductive to her cause, but like a train wreck, it's impossible to look away.
She made the interview be all about HER. It was awful! Yep.. she needs to go away!!!

I am bumping my earlier post... I wanted to see what you guys thought of my thought LOL

~~~~~~~~`

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe09 [URL="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/ima...s/viewpost.gif[/URL]
Thank you to all of you who expressed an opinion regarding my post-agreeing to disagree is cool.

Quite frankly I do not care what GM has to say at all simply because I think she is on the periphery of this case-she is, however, attempting to be a catalyst. Whatever-if it uncovers Caylee, good on ya.

I think that the players in the case are LE, Baez, Jesse, Anthony and Amy/Morales....Casey it goes without saying.

What am I looking for in all of this information? A time line that supports/discredits Casey's sworn statements, any information that supports/discredits the statements of her "friends",and why she was driving Amy's car after dumping her own. Somewhere in all of that is Caylee...some of the rest is white noise to me. Well-Except the avenue posters like nursebee are heading down...I would like to know if there was any history of Social Services as well!!!

The letter to LE by the attorney is fascinating to me. It was a very good find....

just a thought I was having: could the stolen money and checks from Amy been used to have someone take Caylee??? Could Amy be saying they were stolen suchas to save her own as@? I also remember reading (believe it was in the arrest report) that Casey claimed Morales was her boyfriend (not ex) and that she was living with him??? (lie) but actually Morales is Amy's BF and Casey was living with both of them (truth)

NBM- my only addition is ZG- it has been proved by LE that she at least looked at the apt. Her cell phone number was written on the guest card when she toured it 4/24/08.. How else could you explain the connection between the 2?? They have to know each other, unless anyone else can explain that.. Casey tied her to that apt which she only visited- this is huge??

Not as apprised as I should be but this case stinks. "Something is bad wrong" to say in the southern vernacular.What in the heck can these people have that wouldn't compromise the child that already hasn't been done?

Heck, look for coolers floating somewhere with a dead baby. That is my first impression.

Sorry, just don't feel that trusting with some of these people.

Re: Greta interview - yeah, wow. Definitely watch it if you get the chance.

Cindy told Greta that Greta could "take a different turn tonight and maybe, for the first time, get some self gratification" if only she would stop asking her those pesky questions and just agree to plaster Caylee's picture non-stop.

And if the national media had only cooperated, she could have already had Caylee home because she was sighted in Texas two days ago.

I was extremely disappointed in the fact that Greta let Cindy "play" her like that.
What a SHOW.
What a DRAMA QUEEN.

I will never watch Greta again. She should be ashamed of that "interview"

Oh, my goodness! What a drama queen! "Do you want me to collapse on your show for more sensationalism?" Then she says, "I have been depressed. Do you think I am mentally ill?" Well..........now that she asks, I have been suspecting that for some time with her little fits she has been having every time she is interviewed. Is there nobody else they can interview instead of this hot-headed woman? She doesn't impress me at all as a caring grandmother.

~~~~~~~~`

Quote:

I thought this early on. You're not the only one.

She made the interview be all about HER. It was awful! Yep.. she needs to go away!!!

What a big let down. It's all me me me.....I, I I. Poor me!
Why did she even bother to do the segment?:mad:

did you catch the part where GM told Greta she had a voice mail from a couple in Dallas saying they seen a child about Caylee's age at the pool and they (the couple) talked with her and that child said her name was Caylee??
She said the couple didn't know about this case until tonight and that's why they didnt call a few days ago when this happened to take place...

Brought over from other thread:
quote: ""When you give birth to a child, you want to hold that child yourself for the first time. You don't want to see your mother hold that child for the first time. And unfortunately it was me or nobody, because she wasn't allowed to hold the baby at that time," Cynthia said."

If Casey had been UNABLE to hold Caylee, then wouldn't an RN, of all people, have used the term " unable" vs " wasn't allowed"?
I think so.

There is one rule/ law regarding women in labor and newborns which comes to mind immediately. I do not know if this occurred, but it would explain Cindy's statement perfectly.
When a pregnant woman in labor comes into a hospital, a urine drug and alcohol screen is done. If the mother's is positive, the baby is tested at birth. If the baby is born with alcohol or drugs present, CPS takes temporary custody. Cindy could have been awarded temp. custody at the time Casey and Caylee left the hospital.

If Casey tested positive for any mood-altering substance, including alcohol, when she was first admitted to an OB unit, more than likely, she would not have been allowed close contact with her baby until her drug or alcohol screen was negative.

One last thing: IF Casey was a known drug or alcohol abuser during her pregnancy and had prenatal care which showed this, then used her regular OB when she delivered, the same thing applies to CPS being present.
Some women with substance abuse problems have an OB and a hospital birth plan, and deliberately go to a different hospital to give birth to try to avoid detection by CPS. Casey apparently had Cindy there from the get-go.

Again, this is speculative, but it fits perfectly with the jealousy statements, the family dynamics, and the statement that Casey was not " allowed" to hold her baby " at that time".

If this has been discussed while I was posting this, I apologize. This thread is a whilrlwind.

OMG- I have not posted about this case until now, but I just can't keep my mouth shut any longer. Unless this woman is just following her daughter's attorney's advice to the letter to not speak of Casey AT ALL, then she is the most manipulative drama queen I have ever seen!

"Greta, if you want me to pass out onyour show for ratings..." Gimme a effing break. I am done with her!

That was a lot of drama in that interview. The thing is that people don't usually fool Greta. Mrs. Anthony has a busy day tomorrow so she says. Too busy for Greta who has probably one of the largest followings in the country to get the word out to look for Caylee.

Have you noticed the name. Cay for Casey and Lee for the brother.
I hope this child is safe somewhere.

Grandma is one sick Grandma/Its all about the DOLLAR BILL. This is what this is all about.

my opinion.

PSU Fan & Diane B,

That's exactly what I came here to post....her whole interview was so counterproductive!!!
I was squeezing the remote so hard out of frustration that my husband grabbed it from me fearing I'd break it and he'd have to actually get up off the recliner later tonight to change his channels.

My Gawd, she wasted soooo much time talking about how tired she was!
If that was the case she should never have agreed to come on GVS. She could have sent someone in her place, she could have done a very short phone interview.

But to waste so much time talking about how exhausted she was....
What a shame...a dang shame!

Yes, I realize I would be beside myself with grief over any of my grandchildren if one of them had gone missing but if you want to help, HELP, don't bite the hand that feeds you!

Stepping off soapbox now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member