Dont scare the Criminals, Police Dog handlers are told.

You Europeans are so polite! :blowkiss:

This is a bit ridiculous. Maybe they should use some tiny Chihuahuas?

I'm all for human rights, but this is the dumbest thing I have ever heard of. I liked the line "What's next? Sparing people custody because they have a fear of enclosed spaces? " I'd never thought of someone being claustrophobic being in prison before. I guess I assumed claustrophobic people were all well behaved. :)

If you lay still, the dog doesn't hurt you.
If the cop carries a Benadryl tablet, allergies don't hurt you.

I say, the current warning to stop is enough. If they are stupid enough to keep running, all bets are off.

I'm not afraid of dogs. I can't imagine ANYONE not being afraid of an attack dog with a pissed off human being in control.

'They should have considered the mental trauma and possible allergic reaction of 60 lbs of foaming Alsatian clamping its teeth to their extremities before embarking on their latest criminal escapade."

Maybe the criminals should think first before committing a crime.

Oh I like this line

"excuse me, my police dog is quite hairy and might cause alarm as he sinks his fangs into your right thigh - is that all right with you?"

:floorlaugh:

Wow, it seems like more and more of these wacky stories are coming out of the UK. No offense to my brothers and sisters across the pond, but wassupwitdat? ;-)

Between this and making the dogds wear booties so as not to offend Muslims when entering their homes, I am just shaking my head wondering what's next?

You Europeans are so polite! :blowkiss:

This is a bit ridiculous. Maybe they should use some tiny Chihuahuas?

they should ... because chihuahaus can be flipping vicious ... fast and they NIP !!!!!!!!!!!!! lol (my mom a chihuahua)

Oh I like this line

"excuse me, my police dog is quite hairy and might cause alarm as he sinks his fangs into your right thigh - is that all right with you?"

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong