Who Is Caylee's Biological Father?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeriouslySearching

Reaction score
Cindy, the grandmother, stated that Caylee's biological father was killed in a car accident as verified by LE. Today in court, she stated she believe that Jesse Grund was Caylee's father and believed his family had been babysitting with Caylee at various times.

Who is Caylee's biological father? Why hasn't he stepped forward to claim his missing daughter, if he is still alive? Where did the story come from that her father died in a car accident?

Maybe the man who died thought that was his daughter but grandma thinks this Jesse person is the real father. The way things are going I wouldn't be surprised if there were lies about who the childs father is.

I still suspect Casey may not know exactly who the father is herself. Not to repeat myself, but looking at her lifestyle and the number of guys she dated in a fairly short amount of time (also knowing the fact that she was staying at her ex's house while dating someone else) it just wouldn't surprise me if she's not 100% certain who the father is.

In court Cindy stated she believes Jesse Grund is the father.

If the guy who died in the car accident was Caylee's Father I would think she would be drawing SS benefits.
Since Caylee goes by the last name of Anthony I would guess that Casey probably does not know who the Father is.

There is NO proof that Caylee's father died in a car accident. That was a LIE by CINDY clear stated to Media on televsion.

TODAY Cindy stated tha she beleived Jesse (Grund) to be Caylee's Bio Father.

Jesse is Casey's ex-fiance (this is stated on her myspace comments, they were engaged to be married.)

Jesse is also the person who spoke with Casey on June 24th or 25th and heard Casey tell Caylee to get off the table and heard Caylee in the background.

Jesse also was a Police Officer, as matter of fact he was going in to give his notice the day he spoke to Casey on the phone & heard her tell Caylee to get off the table and heard Caylee in the background.

Jesse is also the person who Casey todl she was free for the weekend to go to the beach because Casey was with the "nanny"

in light of gma's testimony today at the bond hearing, jesse needs reinterviewed and asked to submit to paternity test... until then I do not know WHO I think the father is...due to all the lies.

Someone must never have read this family the kid's story about crying wolf!

So many lies its hard to keep up with it all. They could of easily said they didnt know who her father was but maybe lying is the norm.

I see a lot of Caylee in my ex family members kids. Probably why this whole case has struck me like it has because it all sounds so familiar.

i think i heard on nancy grace that the only thing the LE believe from casey is that caylee's father IS dead.

maybe casey told jesse he was the dad, that's why they were getting married. and maybe that's why they broke up, because he found out he wasn't.

I think that it is quite possible the father is Jesse Grund and the grandmother knew all along. The made up story about the car accident was to prevent people from talking to Jesse because they knew the story of the timeline would be a problem. I think this would qualify as another lie from Cindy Anthony in the press.

The LE have stated they believe Casey's statement that the father is dead. They don't believe anything else she has said. . . they must have a reason for believing this is true.

What is strange though, is why would not his (the biological father's) family be involved. Or. . . all of you reading her myspace and her friends and family's myspace pages over the last few years was there any mention of this tragedy?

You would think your child's father dying in a traffic accident would be commented on by someone in one of those pages.

I recall people posting things as far back as 2006 and 2007 from myspace pages. Anything on condolences or this accident?

Has anyone done a birth certificate search for Caylee? Was the father named? Is this something anyone on here can access? Not sure if it is something in the public domain.

The LE have stated they believe Casey's statement that the father is dead. They don't believe anything else she has said. . . they must have a reason for believing this is true.

What is strange though, is why would not his (the biological father's) family be involved. Or. . . all of you reading her myspace and her friends and family's myspace pages over the last few years was there any mention of this tragedy?

You would think your child's father dying in a traffic accident would be commented on by someone in one of those pages.

I recall people posting things as far back as 2006 and 2007 from myspace pages. Anything on condolences or this accident?

Investigators believe the person that Casey told them was the father is dead.

Has anyone done a birth certificate search for Caylee? Was the father named? Is this something anyone on here can access? Not sure if it is something in the public domain.

No father listed on birth certificate according to Cindy.

In court Cindy stated she believes Jesse Grund is the father.

This isn't accurate, she said that she had believed that Jesse was the father, as in past tense. She did not say that she believes (as in right now) that Jesse is the father.

This isn't accurate, she said that she had believed that Jesse was the father, as in past tense. She did not say that she believes (as in right now) that Jesse is the father.

Right! And for this reason, I do not think Jesse is the dad. I think Gma found out Jesse is NOT the biodad.

Why would we care about the dad at this point? It does not appear that he or his family have ever been involved in Caylee's life. In fact, the dad and his family may not even know about Caylee. Or maybe they chose to ignore Caylee because of Casey. Maybe they did not approve of the relationship. It is really not that unusual for the dad or his family to turn their back on a young pregnant girl or the baby after it is born, especially if the dad did not have a long term or good relationship with the pregnant mom.

I understand why we want to know if it is Jesse, but if not, why would we want to track that down? Is it because there is speculation that the biodad might have Caylee?

Salem

i think i heard on nancy grace that the only thing the LE believe from casey is that caylee's father IS dead.

maybe casey told jesse he was the dad, that's why they were getting married. and maybe that's why they broke up, because he found out he wasn't.

I heard that too last night on NG. It was stated that the only thing that LE believes from Casey is that Caylee's bio father is dead.

I have to admit it surprises me that with all the speculation regarding who the father is that no one here has mentioned the possibility of Caylee being conceived from rape. A close friend of mine had a child relatively young from being date-raped while in college. To this day she tells people the biological father is dead. Her child has since been adopted by her husband, but when the child asks about the biological father, the mom tells her he is dead. She told me it is easier on the child to think their father is deceased than to know they were created out of rape.

My friend was also a partier in college...and was passed out cold when the rape occured. Not a far stretch of the imagination to think this could happen to Casey. It would also explain why she might hold resentment toward the child if that were the case.

Olive may have a point. .. but even if this is the case, the reason we should care who the father is that you would think that in a missing child case paternity would want to be established.

Any and all people having a vested interest in this child would be intereviewed or concerned about her whereabouts.

My guess is that Jesse G. confirmed to the police he is not the child's father otherwise they would have identified him and no longer believe the dead father story. Jesse is an active participant in this given his change to the timeline, his role as fiance and his families role as past babysitters.

If one of my children and they are grown now was missing I would be in contact with EVERYONE who had anything to do with them, including biological fathers and step fathers and anyone who once cared or should have cared.

I think it's relevant. . . I also think that the LE believing the father is dead, effective rules out Jesse as they have had contact with him in various forms.

Soooo deductive reasoning if he is dead and this woman has had a myspace and facebook page for a few years why does no one ever mention his death? Did he not have family that perhaps woulld be interested in their dead son's child? Or were they not aware.

I think it is quite telling that Jesse's mother has a baby photo of Caylee on her myspace page.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth