Christian the Lion-The Power of Love

colomom

Inactive
Reaction score
I saw this on the today show yesterday and was surprised to see it had not been posted here because this will really make you smile!!

Click here to see Lion Love

I emailed it to everyone in my address book!!

GJ-Enjoy02.gif

Wow that has just had me bawling!!!!! What a great GREAT story....it just goes to show how love conquers all sometimes.
Thanks so much for posting it....I am showing it to everyone:):):)

Oh my... that just pulls on my heart strings something fierce. When the lion is recognizing the couple and starts jumping up to love on them, it reminds me of how my Kyrn Kitty does things: it is the exact same thing she does when I return from a trip... she nuzzles and rubs face as well as uses her paw to grasp at my legs or arms. It is a sign of love and happiness. Oh I can bet when that was going on with Christian, he was purring loudly in all of his lionhood.

Thank you for sharing... that was beautiful...

So sweet. I saw this yesterday and cried and cried. Very touching video. Everyone should go and watch it.

That was one of the most heart warming stoies I have ever seen. :clap::clap::clap:

Now THAT is a a feel good story if there ever was one. Thanks!

One of my friends emailed that video to me and I couldn't stop crying. It was so beautiful to see the moment when he recognised them and just ran towards them. Then, later when I showed my hubby, I cried again. I am such a big baby. :iamashamed0005:

I LOVE this video...it makes me cry everytime I see it. I hope everyone gets a chance to see this.

Thanks for posting this. I cry every time I see it. Such pure love!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back