SPECULATIVE time line

Status
Not open for further replies.

nursebeeme

Reaction score
per what we know.....thanks for the idea suziQ this was my take below. Feel free to add or subtract:blowkiss:

sometime in june~june8: gparents are on vacation
the week of june 8-14thish... gma back to work.. casey on mini vacation
june 15th fathersday...go to the nursing home with gma...caylee that is
june 16 gma sees door shut and assumes they are sleeping. does not see caylee again. does not talk to caylee again
june 16-23 Casey is staying with amy and morales partying
june 24 she talks to jesse. he hears caylee in the background saying get off the table he is on the way to resign his police job. they talk for 18 minutes
june 27 she abandons her car at the check cashing place.
june 30 the car is towed
july 1-8 she is still with Amy and Morales and according to amy's facebook steals her cash but tells her the strange story about her getting up to put it away for a trip...one word there.....drunk...
july 8-15 she is driving amy's car around has amy's stolen cash and checks (amy claims she cleared out her checking in her face book...of a grand)
july 15 she picks up amy. at some point the cash and checks come out and/or her mother calls looking for her about the abandoned car and calls amy (which gma did state) and picks up her daughter who cannot produce Caylee. Casey tells gma to do what she wants or whatever....by the time she drives to the substation...it is closed....drives home.....family is there and they chew the fat for forty five more minutes....they call 911 and the officer shows up two hours later around midnight...AROUND THE TIME WHEN AMY WAS ON FACEBOOK MAKING THE COMMENT

alksj
per what we know.....thanks for the idea suziQ this was my take below. Feel free to add or subtract:blowkiss:

sometime in june~june8: gparents are on vacation
the week of june 8-14thish... gma back to work.. casey on mini vacation
june 15th fathersday...go to the nursing home with gma...caylee that is
june 16 gma sees door shut and assumes they are sleeping. does not see caylee again. does not talk to caylee again
june 16-23 Casey is staying with amy and morales partying
june 24 she talks to jesse. he hears caylee in the background saying get off the table he is on the way to resign his police job. they talk for 18 minutes
june 27 she abandons her car at the check cashing place.
june 30 the car is towed
july 1-8 she is still with Amy and Morales and according to amy's facebook steals her cash but tells her the strange story about her getting up to put it away for a trip...one word there.....drunk...
july 8-15 she is driving amy's car around has amy's stolen cash and checks (amy claims she cleared out her checking in her face book...of a grand)
july 15 she picks up amy. at some point the cash and checks come out and/or her mother calls looking for her about the abandoned car and calls amy (which gma did state) and picks up her daughter who cannot produce Caylee. Casey tells gma to do what she wants or whatever....by the time she drives to the substation...it is closed....drives home.....family is there and they chew the fat for forty five more minutes....they call 911 and the officer shows up two hours later around midnight...AROUND THE TIME WHEN AMY WAS ON FACEBOOK MAKING THE COMMENT
nn

Originally Posted by absolut
I think the babysitter story would hold some amount of truth if Casey had a job.

So I believe since nothing of Caylee's is missing she died or was killed on June 16th and buried in the backyard probably under the playhouse. Casey avoided but kept tabs on the house and gma and gpa whereabouts and knew when they were going on vacation or when they would be away. Then they locked the shed on her and she had to borrow a shovel to move Caylee to the trunk. From there who can be sure where Casey headed, but Jacksonville 140 miles away with a already decomposing body would affect the trunk. (weekend of 21-22nd would fit) alone is a possibility (jeff hopkins going is probably another lie) and then the car left at the Amscot on the 27th. Got a ride from the Amscot probably from Amy and went on with her life avoiding gma and the house. This theory basically dumps the call from Jesse to Casey on the 24th.

For July 15th- While they were waiting for the police, Casey and Cindy got onto myspace and contact all her friends to "get the word out". She said she called the police around 10:00. So Amy might have gotten the message about Caylee being missing and then posted her comment on Facebook.

For July 15th- While they were waiting for the police, Casey and Cindy got onto myspace and contact all her friends to "get the word out". She said she called the police around 10:00. So Amy might have gotten the message about Caylee being missing and then posted her comment on Facebook.

I always wondered why Casey didn't contact her friends on My Space, Facebook etc. the first day when she "supposingly" went to pick up Caylee from the babysitter. An easier thing to have done was call 911.

31 days, Casey likely lied that she had not seen Caylee for that length of time.
Can the car's whereabouts be backtracked,or timelined? (I think she used Amy's car too.)
When was it last seen before it was recovered with that smell of death, was that 31 days?
Did Cindy not report the car missing for 31 days?
What I am getting at is that if Caylee was missing for 31 days she likely was not dead for 31 days or the decomp in the car would have been even more STRANGE. 31 days in a hot car in Florida?
Where would the car be parked for 31 days? Casey could not have been driving around with a body in the trunk for more than a few days.
She could have left the body of Caylee somewhere and then put it in the car after the fact, and then got rid of it ......

What were the dates Casey was staying with Tony? Those should be included.

Amy says, The week of July 4th from Tuesday to Saturday Casey stayed with her. (July1st - July 5th). The three weeks before that she was staying at Tony's. This was from Amy's Testimony.

This is my theory, Please read..
The family all argued (on Fathers Day or the day after) over the grandpops money being stolen by Casey.
They (Cindy and George) tell Casey to get out, or she leaves due to arguing.
Her and Caylee sleep in the car because they have nowhere to go. But Casey still wants to party, go out with Tony, etc. So while she does all this, Caylees by herself in the car sleeping. (thats why as Mama Cindy said Casey carries a spare key in her pocket for the locked car doors, so she can get Caylee out when shes done partying).
Till Casey gets back to Caylee after partying, Caylee suffocated in the car. Casey realizes she neglected her, so she cannot report it to authorities, so she either burns Caylee (which I doubt) or more than likely buries her or throws her in the water and then makes up the babysitter story.
This is my theory since the beginning and the evidence of the arguing in the house solidifies it all. Also the evidence of trash in the car shows me they were living in the car.
The grandparents don't want to admit to the arguing on Fathers Day, and they are in denial because they don't want to feel like anything is their fault about Casey and Caylee having to live in a car after their argument. Thus they believe their lying daughter Casey.
End of theory and rant.

This is my theory since the beginning and the evidence of the arguing in the house solidifies it all. Also the evidence of trash in the car shows me they were living in the car.

Nah. You haven't seen my van. Shoes, backpacks, toys, papers, crayons, jackets, clean diapers, diaper bag, dolls, towels, etc

Short Stuff,
Something like your theory is very possible. The only question for me is when? Could have been Father's Day or maybe it could have been later?
d

This is my theory, Please read..
The family all argued (on Fathers Day or the day after) over the grandpops money being stolen by Casey.
They (Cindy and George) tell Casey to get out, or she leaves due to arguing.
Her and Caylee sleep in the car because they have nowhere to go. But Casey still wants to party, go out with Tony, etc. So while she does all this, Caylees by herself in the car sleeping. (thats why as Mama Cindy said Casey carries a spare key in her pocket for the locked car doors, so she can get Caylee out when shes done partying).
Till Casey gets back to Caylee after partying, Caylee suffocated in the car. Casey realizes she neglected her, so she cannot report it to authorities, so she either burns Caylee (which I doubt) or more than likely buries her or throws her in the water and then makes up the babysitter story.
The grandparents don't want to admit to the arguing on Fathers Day, and they are in denial because they don't want to feel like anything is their fault about Casey and Caylee having to live in a car after their argument. Thus they believe their lying daughter Casey.
End of theory and rant.

I agree. I bet she was living in the car on the nights she didn't stay with Tony or Amy. (And where was Caylee those nights?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie