Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, I am TRYING to follow this case, but it is so hard to keep up with everything as well as the Okalahoma case, work and personal life. I am getting confused here. Is Amy one of Casey's girlfriends? If so, briefly, what is the story behind her? Thanks anyone!

Here you go:
Fortunately all these inconsistencies are coming back to haunt the Anthony family, and will perhaps cause one of them to finally reveal the truth. But they are hard nuts to crack. I truly believe once LE has all the information on the contents of the trunk (the fluid, the hair and the dirt), they will be able to start proper proceedings to charge Caylee Anthony with murder. And if she didn't do it, she will talk then. I can't see her covering for anyone else. Even if she was threatened, I don't think she will take the fall for someone else if they hurt little Caylee.

I think Jesse is involved though. I recall reading SOMEWHERE that there was a male with her when she borrowed the shovel. I cannot recall where I read it. On a very early thread. I will look for it. Might even have been on Nancy Grace. Not sure but will find it.

So many facts lost in a million posts. It's like you read, stop to make a comment and 10 posts have appeared between the time you hit reply and enter.

Geez, I am TRYING to follow this case, but it is so hard to keep up with everything as well as the Okalahoma case, work and personal life. I am getting confused here. Is Amy one of Casey's girlfriends? If so, briefly, what is the story behind her? Thanks anyone!
Yes. She was going to move in with Amy, but instead Casey allegedly stole her checkbook from her car which she let her drive and she cleaned out her account of $1,000.00.

Yes. She was going to move in with Amy, but instead Casey allegedly stole her checkbook from her car which she let her drive and she cleaned out her account of $1,000.00.

Thanks SS - talk about another confusing case!!! Wish I had time to keep up with everything. Miss looking on her for a couple of hours and there have been hundreds of posts. Just can't keep up with. Maybe I should quit my job.

You are welcome.

Yes, it would be important if there were a male with her when she borrowed the shovel. If you could find it...that would be a piece of critical information, imo. I have not heard or read that tid bit...that I can remember at least.

Cindy is the last person known for a fact to have had Caylee. I want to see some proof that someone else saw her with Casey, Jesse, or anyone else. We have not heard of one person who has seen her with Casey after that video was made to my knowledge.

Thanks SS - talk about another confusing case!!! Wish I had time to keep up with everything. Miss looking on her for a couple of hours and there have been hundreds of posts. Just can't keep up with. Maybe I should quit my job.
LOL Nooo...don't quit your job. Call in for vacation time. :)

wow, just wow, took the night off the computer to clear my head, spent time w/the kids and get back on this morning to almost a thousand posts.

The only one I was really looking for was the one that said Caylee found.

I guess that didn't happen huh?

Going to read now...

You are welcome.

Yes, it would be important if there were a male with her when she borrowed the shovel. If you could find it...that would be a piece of critical information, imo. I have not heard or read that tid bit...that I can remember at least.

you know when i read that i was so new in the case, and i also knew there was an anthony involved i may have read 'anthony took the shovel' not as her being referred by her last name but thinking they were speaking of some man named anthony. but im still looking through old news reports for forgotten tidbits! lol. i totally didn't realize they not only took the shovel from the neighbours house, but their computer too!

Here's the latest update from the Sheriffs Office

CAYLEE ANTHONY UPDATE #2 July 23, 2007 – 6:00PM

The Orange County Sheriff’s Office continues to follow up on all tips relating to the Caylee Anthony investigation. All tips are evaluated for their veracity and then, if warranted, prioritized for further investigation. The agency has received hundreds of tips during the course of this ongoing investigation.

Information that Caylee Anthony was send boarding an aircraft at the Orlando International Airport is currently being investigated. Any information generated from this tip deemed credible to the case will be made public at the appropriate time.

Investigators continue to ask anyone with information as to the whereabouts of Caylee Anthony to call Central Florida Crimeline at 1.800.423.8477. Callers with information on this case may remain anonymous.

We have no additional information to offer you on this case today. Any breaking news will be provided immediately as it becomes available.

http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

i was just rereading the affidavit. do you think maybe there really was a zenaida gonzalez, who did check out that sawgrass apt and used false information on her card, like a different ZG's cellphone, so that she couldn't be traced? for what reasons i don't know. i mean if someone with that name had anything to do with this, either in cahoots with casey or not.

i was just rereading the affidavit. do you think maybe there really was a zenaida gonzalez, who did check out that sawgrass apt and used false information on her card, like a different ZG's cellphone, so that she couldn't be traced? for what reasons i don't know. i mean if someone with that name had anything to do with this, either in cahoots with casey or not.

The name sure is a mystery. I wonder how she came up with this person as being the nanny. Did she know a Zenaida Gonzalez or did she randomly pick someone from the phone book?

Re the bamboo tree or whatever it was - i had a bamboo plant in my yard - barely came to my knees...... had the worst time trying to dig that thing out - took me forever and then I didn't get all the roots. The soil down here sucks for digging!

No offense, hun, but post "374 (a copy of your original post) has an awful lot of interesting details which your later link lacks. For instance, why is the address mouse-ville-IncrediM...?
Does 'Amy' 'work for the Mouse'? Is this whole thing some kind of twisted Disney Production?

I ask because there are a lot of people here who have spent a lot of time caring for these people. I, personally, will be incensed if I discover this to be a hoax. But that is the way I am leaning at the moment. None of these people seem real. Where are their real employment records? Former LE and Registered Nurses should be on file with the State they were employed in. Why are all of the actors in this drama only vaguely employed? Where are their co-workers? What dates were they on vacation? Every fact is an evasion, even under oath. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. Hinky meters have pegged out.

Open question to anyone: Can we get an authentic birth certificate for Caylee Marie Anthony? Who is this child? Where is the Doctor who delivered her? In what Hospital? Where are the real people who loved her? Where are her extended family? Aunts, Uncles, cousins?

I agree that the crazy actors with immaculate hairdo's are not really making the cut at this point in time.

America cares about lost little children who are in danger. Not these sideshow freaks. This little girl better not be a pawn in some big-shot's game, is all.

Or there will be hell to pay. (With an extended layover in Atlanta.)

http://websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2412191&postcount=374
This is post #374.
I took a screen shot of my computer screen. (mouseville is a incredimail group I am in)
But what I was taing you to was Amy's facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=501759499 <<<<Amy's facebook.

(I deleted the screen shot because SS said it might be a bad idea to have it here. I only took it for ones not able to view the facebook.)

Good morning, Are the the players still the same since 700 last nite?

yes nothing has changed overnight hun.

Just saw the piece on the Today Show. What is this that shows GP moving out of the house? The narrator said he was leaving to aid the search (or st to that effect). He also was shown saying "We are very very close (to a resolution). That's all that I can say." What's going on here? Why is he moving out (I have my own thoughts about that!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy