What does Believe have???

believe09

Reaction score
Can we really buy/sell/trade here??

I have a number of antique odds and ends (porcelain, silverplate, sterling etc...), designer clothes in varying sizes and TONS of jewelry...I would love to barter or sell some of them if there is really some interest in them. I have done a whole lot of trading on Ebay in my time, but I fell out of love with them when it came to the increased fees...

Any interest???

Interested! I am a personal collector and also have an antique shop. I'd love to see pictures of your items and know your asking prices. :) PM me your email address and I will email you with my own and you can send more information, if you'd like.

Can we really buy/sell/trade here??

I have a number of antique odds and ends (porcelain, silverplate, sterling etc...), designer clothes in varying sizes and TONS of jewelry...I would love to barter or sell some of them if there is really some interest in them. I have done a whole lot of trading on Ebay in my time, but I fell out of love with them when it came to the increased fees...

Any interest???

So I am over a year late but my girlfriend is interested. Why don't you email me with some fun jewelry items if you still have anything.

OMG-PM me folks if I ever let a thread like this drop again...I have no recollection of starting this thread but will be happy to get a slap in the head if I do it again...

:bang:

I will try and get some stuff together in photos...I am such a dork!!! LOL

OMG-PM me folks if I ever let a thread like this drop again...I have no recollection of starting this thread but will be happy to get a slap in the head if I do it again...

:bang:

I will try and get some stuff together in photos...I am such a dork!!! LOL

ahhhhhh haaaaaaaa! I am not the only dork 'round here that starts and forgets! I feel so much better!

Good luck Believe! I hope you can sell some of your things and peeps buying will enjoy!

LOVE antique and costume, well, ANY jewelry and antiques...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mooreknowledge
Back