6 YR Old Left By Bus Driver On Side Of Road After Getting On Wrong Bus

White Rain

Reaction score
This is absolutely unbelievable. Glad to hear this bus driver is no longer operating a bus. They don't need to be.

A North Carolina second-grader was left on the side of the road alone after a school bus driver told him he was on the wrong bus and had to get off, WRAL reports.
Lisa McGlohon watched son Brady, 6, get on the bus for school and thought everything was OK.
Instead, the bus driver told Brady he was not on his assigned bus and dropped him back off on the corner by himself — even though the bus was going to the boy's school.
"He is 6 years old and he shouldn't be left alone at any given time,” McGlohon told WRAL. more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,390381,00.html

Thats just disgusting. I hope he would have been able to live with his conscience had anything happened to this poor child. How can people be soooo mean:mad:

Stupid is as stupid does.

You wouldn't think any bus driver would be so stupid, but then, I can't see why a 35 year old female teacher would want to "date" a 16 year old boy.

You wouldn't think any bus driver would be so stupid, but then, I can't see why a 35 year old female teacher would want to "date" a 16 year old boy.

Thankfully the little boy is all right!

Thankfully the little boy is all right!

I think that what is boils down to. It doesn't take much to get a license to drive a bus. But that doesn't mean the same person has common sense. At least the supervisor for this driver had enough common sense to fire the driver.

Oh man, being ina school system where the buses are NOTORIOUS for "losing" kids the first few weeks of school, this is one of my biggest fears. I take my son to school for 3 weeks at the beginning of the school year just because they plan everything soo poorly and have "lost" him in the past (and many other kids). Usually after the first few weeks they get all of the kinks worked out.
Just imagine if that poor boy had knocked on the door of a RSO :(

Oh man, being ina school system where the buses are NOTORIOUS for "losing" kids the first few weeks of school, this is one of my biggest fears. I take my son to school for 3 weeks at the beginning of the school year just because they plan everything soo poorly and have "lost" him in the past (and many other kids). Usually after the first few weeks they get all of the kinks worked out.
Just imagine if that poor boy had knocked on the door of a RSO :(
:eek: OH Dear God.

Time to find were the unemployment line is I think!:behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member