Why wasn't this case on a public forum ?

newtv said:
Just curious why this was not always a public forum? I really don't know.
Because a woman named Susan Bennett kept harassing the server company that the previous owner used for WS.

From what I understand Susan Bennett's behavior concerning her attemps to bring down WS was a sick obsession.

Bennett would call or write the server company complaining about WS up to 70 times a day. The former owner decided it wasn't worth the hassle and took the forum private. Who can blame her.

Susan Bennett has a fixation with the Ramseys IMO. She inserted herself into the case, gained the Ramseys confidence, and promptly took confidential police interviews with the Ramseys and sold them to the National Enquirer.

Some friend huh?

So now we are public. Susan Bennett can complain all she wants. It won't do any good.

If you would like more information please PM me. I don't want this to turn into a Susan Bennett thread.

Tricia

Susan Bennett was originally a moderator at this forum when the forum was owned by Murphy. Bennett, a staunch Ramsey supporter, was inclined to post poster's real time information when she had a vendetta against them. Eventually Murphy had enough with Bennett posting personal information on a public forum so she banned her from this forum. Bennett stole the name Webbsleuths from this forum and has time and time again said it was her name. She claims that 100s of other posters are lying and she is the only one telling the story truthfully.

As long as this forum exists, even spelled with only one B, Bennett's deceitful conduct and lies remain public for all to see. Therefore, she has tried time and time again to get this forum closed down. It's all over the name.

Bennett, seek help!

I can't remember what I had to do to join this forum. Did I have to give personal name and address? I don't like the idea of anyone being able to get that, especially moderators that come and go.

txsvicki said:
I can't remember what I had to do to join this forum. Did I have to give personal name and address? I don't like the idea of anyone being able to get that, especially moderators that come and go.

txvicki No one had to give a personal name or address. The only thing you provided was an email that wasn't a free email service.

The only permission Maketoast had was the ability delete threads and posts.

Even if he had been able to get into the administration panel there is no information stored there on our members of . As it is the only people who can get into the admin panel is myself and one technical person.

Feel free to follow up if you have any more questions.

Tricia

Did I miss something here LOL??? Is this forum "private" or "public"? FWIW it makes no difference to me but would like to be "aware" if forum is subject to "?" or not?!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back