Boy 11, fends off Pitbull by biting it so hard his tooth falls out!

So how hard do you have to bite to lose a tooth?

I wonder whose dog it was. Was it a neighbor's dog, their dog, etc.? Was the backyard fenced? Was the boy teasing the dog? Was the boy simply being an 11 yr old boy and the dog got riled up? Did the dog come wondering through the neighborhood up to the kid? I wish I knew more about these stories that they repeat. The boy is lucky, but I am clueless as to what triggered the attack.

The report was very limited I must admit. I will see if I can find anything else as you raise some great points. Pitbulls are actually banned here in the UK.

I think 11/12ish is the age when you get your permanent canine teeth in anyway isn't it. Maybe it was his baby tooth and was sort of loose already? I can't imagine how else you could lose a tooth biting a dog.

I found one article that says it was the family dog, here is a quote from the grandmother, but no info on why/how the dog attacked the boy.

' "It's funny. He was with us since he was small and never attacked anyone before," the grandmother said. '
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/221273,boy-bites-pit-bull-in-brazil.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back