Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion # 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nicole! I hope a mod has been asked to close thread #17.

Good morning all

I've been hesitating to say this, but here I go.

I looked at the link with all the pictures of Casey and I thought. . . wow this is not as "bad" as I thought given everyone's posts.

(respectfully snipped)

Did you look at the dates on all the pictures?

I put them all into one place

http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/Nicole_LongIsland/?start=all
Having teenagers, they're not very different than what I've seen (minus all the gang stuff...tattoos...and such).

Why does Lee, Casey's brother have Tony's phone number????
Hey, I asked that question a couple of days ago and never really got an answer that I'm comfortable with. It's a question I would have asked the brother in that interview.

Why does Lee, Casey's brother have Tony's phone number?

Why did Casey call Jesse either on the 24 or 25th of June saying she was free that weekend when Casey was dating Tony?

Why did Jesse resign from the Orlando police force?

You're welcome. I tried to PM you but you are not accepting PM's.

Who is the mod for this case?

It wasn't the first time that she used her parents credit cards or even got credit cards in their names IMO. If you check orange county records you will see where CC's in small amounts went into default in the fathers name and then they were paid off. I have known of a friend who had no idea his wife was running up cards in his name in small amounts until she was no longer able to pay for them, they went into default and he was served with papers to go to small claims courts.

These parents have, imo, ignored the signs that this girl has had problems for a long, long time.
Yesterday I saw an interview with George in which he stated "I told my parents somethings that weren't true when I was her age, all kids do this." HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO.

These parents have the worst case of denial I have ever witnessed. Period.

When they first realized she was running up charges on cc's they should have put a stop to that. Outrageous behavior by both them and their daughter.

It wasn't the first time that she used her parents credit cards or even got credit cards in their names IMO. If you check orange county records you will see where CC's in small amounts went into default in the fathers name and then they were paid off. I have known of a friend who had no idea his wife was running up cards in his name in small amounts until she was no longer able to pay for them, they went into default and he was served with papers to go to small claims courts.

These parents have, imo, ignored the signs that this girl has had problems for a long, long time.
Yesterday I saw an interview with George in which he stated "I told my parents somethings that weren't true when I was her age, all kids do this." HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOO.

These parents have the worst case of denial I have ever witnessed. Period.

When they first realized she was running up charges on cc's they should have put a stop to that. Outrageous behavior by both them and their daughter.

My point of view would be that Lee and Casey both partied at the same clubs and such. I don't see it odd that Lee would have his number. It also isn't strange at all to me for Casey to not know Tony's number, that's the downfall to being a cell phone user.

Hi all! :)

I thought it was really interesting that they will be holding a benefit to raise money for a search. First of all, why waste time planning a benefit instead of searching? I just truly do not understand the logic here. What search are they raising money for? They need to stop talking and start searching. Stop planning benefits and raising money and get their butts out there to search for Caylee.

IMO, Cindy and George and Lee and whoever else need to stop worrying about MONEY (bail money, lawyer fee money, search money, fund money, etc.) and SEARCH FOR THAT LITTLE GIRL! This is really starting to tick me off...

Thanks for letting me rant....I needed that.

Most people will volunteer for a search, there are also CERTIFIED SAR dog people who volunteer their time and dog.....I would not send a dime.
People usually VOLUNTEER to go out and search. All you have to do is ask the public and lots of people will show up. I couldnt, Id freak out if during a search I stumbled on a 3 yr old remains:eek: but at this point, I am surprised the Police havent confiscated computers and searched a huge area looking for Caylee. IF she has been missing for over 31 days, might not be much to search for left:(
For them to try to raise money to pay for Caseys defense fund, I doubt if many people will give money, I for one, dont believe her stories..

My point of view would be that Lee and Casey both partied at the same clubs and such. I don't see it odd that Lee would have his number. It also isn't strange at all to me for Casey to not know Tony's number, that's the downfall to being a cell phone user.

I agree, if you notice, they have many mutual friends and Lees girlfriend and roommate are friends with Casey. So it seems about the same that he is friends with her boyfriend.

Why does Lee, Casey's brother have Tony's phone number?

Why did Casey call Jesse either on the 24 or 25th of June saying she was free that weekend when Casey was dating Tony?

Why did Jesse resign from the Orlando police force?

My thought on this Patty is that she spent a lot of time with Tony and if they couldn't reach her on her cellphone she had a backup number and that was Tony's #.

I think Jesse was her "back-up" guy. He was in love with her and treated her well but apparently she went on with out him. He still cared about her and Caylee and they maintained contact as friends.

I don't think Jesse is involved. He seems to be just a great guy who happened to fall in love with her.:)

I just wanted to say that the point lostnfound85 made was a good one. Why doesn't she have any pictures of the nanny? Apparently they met clubbing, and she has all those pix of everyone else she partied with. If she knew the nanny for a year and a half there should be a pic of her somewhere in Casey's possesion. *shrug* Just a thought.

If Tony called lee, it could be totally innocent. On the kind of phone Ihave, it keeps a call log of everyone who calls me.
I dont have any suspicions of lee, he seems like the level headed one and he wont take cr*p off of Casey like the rest do.
Tony might have called Lee trying to locate Casey?

My thought on this Patty is that she spent a lot of time with Tony and if they couldn't reach her on her cellphone she had a backup number and that was Tony's #.

I think Jesse was her "back-up" guy. He was in love with her and treated her well but apparently she went on with out him. He still cared about her and Caylee and they maintained contact as friends.

I don't think Jesse is involved. He seems to be just a great guy who happened to fall in love with her.:)

Casey's mother thought Jesse was the father of Caylee. I wonder if Jesse ever took a paternity test?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member