MA MA - Molly Bish, 16, Warren, 27 Jun 2000

http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/2388639/detail.html

I've never posted a link before, hope this works!

Weird. The same hunter who originally found pieces of Molly Bish's swimsuit which led to the discovery of her body, was recently showing a private investigator and a film crew from 48 Hours the area where he found pieces of her suit, and then he found even more pieces of her suit. Surely this area had been exhaustively searched by LE. Hmmm...the DA is trying to get a copy of the tape from 48 Hours who is fighting it.

Just my opinion....

I had the honor of meeting Molly's father John two weeks ago.

He told me 48 HOURS will have a program on Molly on October 16. (I will verify the date when it gets closer)

Thanks for the heads up on that program, Mr. Cooke. I also look forward to your input on your daughter's case which we have brought up in discussion here in the past and present. We had a lot more thoughts going on the other server/forum before we had to switch to a new one.

I will be very interested in this 48 Hours episode. I can't make the link work anymore, but I posted several weeks ago with a link to The Boston Channel story about the hunter who originally found pieces of Molly's swimming suit, which led to the discovery of her body. THE SAME HUNTER WAS SHOWING THE CREW FROM 48 HOURS WHERE HE ORIGINALLY FOUND THE PIECES OF HER SWIMSUIT AND LO AND BEHOLD, HE FOUND MORE PIECES OF HER SWIMSUIT (while the 48 Hours crew was taping I think). Some people say well, the police just didn't do a very good job of searching the area, and that it is possible. It just seems too coincidental to me that the same person would find additional pieces of her swimsuit with a TV crew taping the whole thing. The article stated that the DA had subpeonaed the tape from 48 Hours. Very interesting.

Just my opinion...

Juliana, I agree with you I also found that to be a highly hinky coincidence about the hunter/same person finding so much evidence. I remember the article that you're talking about from the Boston Channel and will see if I can find it then re-post it.

I'd also like to know some more about the childhood friend who crashed his car into a tree as a suicide attempt when news came in about Molly's remains. Remember that? That was hinky to me too. May not be related at all, other than a distraught friend, but I still wonder. :dontknow: Strange how we haven't heard any more about that since it first broke the news.

Up2theminute, I had forgotten about the suicide attempt by Molly's friend. Was it just an attempt or did the boy actually succeed in committing suicide? I can't find the link now.

I wonder if either the hunter or the childhood friend were one of the 11 who failed the polygraph test. I wonder what an expert would say about the fact that 11 people failed the test.

I seem to remember that the man who owned the swimming hole where Molly worked and from where she disappeared had failed the polygraph test, and that a teenage male co-worker had failed the test as well. But since I can't find any links, my recollections might be totally wrong.

Wonder if we will learn anything new from the 48 Hours episode?

Just my opinions...

Two of the articles that wrote more about it are no longer accessible. The only place where it's still mentioned is within another article that was about Molly's memorial service planning.

Around town there is more sadness after the death of Peter Rambiszewski, 20. The young man's car struck a tree on North Street Tuesday afternoon. There had been speculation that the death may have been a suicide because he was a close friend of Molly's.

The victim was alone in the car and police Chief Glenn McKiel said speed was a factor.
- from Bish Family Planning Memorial Service

POSTED: 12:14 p.m. EDT June 11, 2003
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/2263241/detail.html

He did die, it ended up being more than an attempt (or whatever it may have been).
The article from earlier that same day that was specifically about this is listed at the bottom as a previous story but the story is no longer there when the page opens.
Previous Stories:
June 11, 2003: Bish Friend Dies In Car Crash
http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/2262414/detail.html
nada :dontknow:
I guess maybe his family was upset at the speculation it may have caused for their son especially after they saw where some people were going with the idea.

Originally posted by Up2theminute
I've looked at the programming for 48 hours on www.cbs.com and I don't see any mention of it on there. Could he have gotten 48 Hours mixed up with another show like Dateline NBC or Primetime on ABC?

I don't think so but we should keep an eye on the other shows. Showtimes the pospone a show if something more pressing comes up. Kobe Byant is getting most of the headlines nowdays.

Well, isn't that incredibly wierd. Is there a picture of the art professor anywhere? I wonder where Molly had to go to get her Lifeguard credentials/certification. The local community college perhaps?... :dontknow:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back