Saudi Man and 'lover' facing 950 lashes after phone sex affair led to divorce

Unbelievable. I thought they only punished the women for "crimes" like this.

Somebody tell me again.... why are we on friendly terms with these savages???

Oil. We need it to survive.

Can you imagine the agony from all those lashes...they will both be red raw. You wouldnt be able to lie down or anything. Now I wouldnt mind them using 950 lashes on a sex offender though:)

Can you imagine the agony from all those lashes...they will both be red raw. You wouldnt be able to lie down or anything. Now I wouldnt mind them using 950 lashes on a sex offender though:)
I cannot imagine that somebody would survive it...

Actually PSUfan you may be right. I never thought of that:eek:

950 lashes: death by painful exsanguination or permanent nerve damage... there is no way anyone could walk away from such a lashing without life altering injuries.

Actually I just reread the story and the man is getting 600 lashes and the woman is getting 350 which makes a grand total of 950. Even so, 600 lashes may kill him anyway and 350 may even kill her.

Its really barbaric.

The rich Saudi princes have a zillion concubines... wifes, etc., and they beat a phone sex husband and his phone sex lover (most likely) to death?

Those people need to get the heck out of the middle ages!! :mad:

Many years ago, I worked out at a gym, that had 2 Saudi Arabia students working in it. They LOVED the the USA, and we were good friends for awhile. They wore all of the cute little work-out outfits that were stylish in the day. Hannan and Mennel.... When their visas ran out, they had to go back... they hated to go back to Saudi.

Their father actually visited them while they were going to the local college. He treated them like dirt, and would hit them. I never knew what happened to them.. I imagine they are married and with children in Saudi Arabia. I wish we had kept in touch.

Thats sad PSU....I hope they are happy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back