Possibles

mysteriew

A diamond in process
Reaction score
Because unfortunately remains are frequently found that may or may not be Stacy, I figure that we might as well have a thread for possibles.

Reading at AshLen's tonight they are discussing these cases:

The parts of a skull found Wednesday evening near the Mill Street Bridge of the Vermilion River are "believed to be human in nature," according to Livingston County Coroner Michael P. Burke.
http://www.pontiacdailyleader.com/articles/2008/07/31/news/news1.txt

it also said they were looking at bones ob lockport.

Also, it seems that skeletal remains have been found in a manhole about 5 miles from BB at 135th and New Avenue, Romeoville/Lockport. This one is so new that there is no media report yet. They are saying that police wasn't there long so this may be a false alarm.

It would be so awesome if one of these was Lisa Stebic and the other Stacy!

Because unfortunately remains are frequently found that may or may not be Stacy, I figure that we might as well have a thread for possibles.

Reading at AshLen's tonight they are discussing these cases:

The parts of a skull found Wednesday evening near the Mill Street Bridge of the Vermilion River are "believed to be human in nature," according to Livingston County Coroner Michael P. Burke.
http://www.pontiacdailyleader.com/articles/2008/07/31/news/news1.txt

it also said they were looking at bones ob lockport.

Also, it seems that skeletal remains have been found in a manhole about 5 miles from BB at 135th and New Avenue, Romeoville/Lockport. This one is so new that there is no media report yet. They are saying that police wasn't there long so this may be a false alarm.

It would be so awesome if one of these was Lisa Stebic and the other Stacy!

It WOULD be fantastic to finally find either Stacy or Lisa. Wouldn't it be something if Stacy's remains were found, coinciding with DP being indicted?

They are really pushing the idea that the partial skull that was found appeared weathered and old, so that is discouraging. We will just have to see if the other remains in the manhole are confirmed and tested. But somehow I don't see DrewP using a manhole.

I'm praying for either Stacy or Lisa because it's just not right. These women would be home if they could be home, they would never leave their children, family and friends like that.

How these men actually think that people would buy the fact that these women took off makes me ill.

mysteriew - any news yet on the identity??? just curious!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it COULD be Lisa or Stacy!!!

mysteriew - any news yet on the identity??? just curious!! Keeping my fingers crossed that it COULD be Lisa or Stacy!!!

Niner, it will take time. The bit of bone found may never be identified. If it is older and really weathered it will be ruled out for Stacy, but may never be connected with any known or unknown deceased person. The bones in the manhole I haven't heard any more about, and that info was never confirmed so who knows if it was real or rumor. Even if it was true, it isn't likely that there was ID with the remains so getting an ID will take time. If it is Stacy, then they will announce it when they get the ID.

ETA At the AshLen site they are saying that the bones in the hole turned out to be animal bones.

Niner, it will take time. The bit of bone found may never be identified. If it is older and really weathered it will be ruled out for Stacy, but may never be connected with any known or unknown deceased person. The bones in the manhole I haven't heard any more about, and that info was never confirmed so who knows if it was real or rumor. Even if it was true, it isn't likely that there was ID with the remains so getting an ID will take time. If it is Stacy, then they will announce it when they get the ID.

ETA At the AshLen site they are saying that the bones in the hole turned out to be animal bones.

Thanks so much for the response mysteriew! I truly appreciate it!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back