Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #36

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Continue here please. Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members. I know we have a lot of new members and I suggest you take the time to read our long version of our TOS (Terms Of Service".Thank You WindChime....

Goodnight everyone. Stay focused, and be kind to each other. :bedtime:
Goodmorning WSers!!! I just had to bring Reannan's post over from the last thread. Bold is mine.

IN the interview on Greta, what was the last date that The DJ and Tony saw Cayley alive? June 9th or 16th? I can't remember.

I don't know about the DJ about I thought that Tony had saw Caylee on the 2nd June at the pool.

There's definitely a cutoff date there that can be used since she was with Tony at the time. They can use that date to investigate her phone calls and activities on that date and the day before and after.

With the woods and water pond/lake close by, there is actually a large area to dispose of a body close by. Surprised if they haven't already searched these areas, or they should if they haven't.

Holly, the family friend, seems a rather odd person, almost combative in her defense of CAsey, even in light of all that has happened. She also seems to have a high opinion of herself.

I feel sorry for Casey. She is a very sick person. My heart goes out to her and her family and of course little Caylee. I hope she never has the awareness to realize what she did. She is truly a sociopath with no concept of reality. It's unfortunate when individuals unfit to even care for themselves properly compound the issue and have children. I believe the GM is also a little ill and was unable to provide the support and mental health counseling Casey needed long ago. Such a sad sad situation.

I have been reading here non-stop since this has started. What amazes me are that the results for the car are not in yet or they are not telling. If this was expedited and they had even one decent sample the max on this should have been a few days if that.

I wonder if they don't have much and are digging for more.

CINDY ANTHONY: So, again, you know, when I called -- made the three 9/11 tapes, I said whatever I needed to do to get the authorities to come help me.

KING: I got you.

CINDY ANTHONY: So did I fabricate a lie at that point?

I worked on whatever I could to get them out there. So, you know, I'm not a liar. I just stretched the truth a little bit. The car wasn't where it was supposed to be so I said it was stolen because I didn't have any other reason to have the authorities come out to my house.

So that doesn't make me a liar or a murderer...

KING: Jose...

CINDY ANTHONY: ...and I don't think that makes my daughter...

KING: All right.

CINDY ANTHONY: ...a murderer, either, just because she has some mistruths!

To me the above quotes by Cindy on Larry King Last night (taken from the transcript) are very telling. Casey obviously learned to lie (tell mistruths) from her mother.

~Note to Cindy mistruths is what someone says about a 4 year old that tells a fib....

HOROWITZ:

And I think that what people find so interesting is never once in any of the phone conversations you ever hear her start out with, "Does anyone know where my daughter is? Has anyone found her? What's going on?"
Concern for the child is not there.

Another good observation from Larry King Transcripts this quote by guest attorney Horowitz.

Holly, the family friend, seems a rather odd person, almost combative in her defense of CAsey, even in light of all that has happened. She also seems to have a high opinion of herself.

Sometimes people come off odd in times of crisis. She may be forcing herself to defend Casey...desperate at this point. I think those that were/are close to her are dealing with guilt and disbelief....

They have to feel that if the worst is true...maybe they should have caught on....Plus, when you look at all the media reports out there... and the different info (and sometimes wrong info)... that's just another layer of difficulty to wade through in an already troubling case.

I have been reading here non-stop since this has started. What amazes me are that the results for the car are not in yet or they are not telling. If this was expedited and they had even one decent sample the max on this should have been a few days if that.

I wonder if they don't have much and are digging for more.

There are some previous posts here about the fact that if hair doesn't have skin attached you have to do multi-layered tests to separate it from the maternal line. Casey/Caylee/Cindy... you couldn't differentiate the DNA without the hair attached......

CINDY ANTHONY: So, again, you know, when I called -- made the three 9/11 tapes, I said whatever I needed to do to get the authorities to come help me.

KING: I got you.

CINDY ANTHONY: So did I fabricate a lie at that point?

I worked on whatever I could to get them out there. So, you know, I'm not a liar. I just stretched the truth a little bit. The car wasn't where it was supposed to be so I said it was stolen because I didn't have any other reason to have the authorities come out to my house.

So that doesn't make me a liar or a murderer...

KING: Jose...

CINDY ANTHONY: ...and I don't think that makes my daughter...

KING: All right.

CINDY ANTHONY: ...a murderer, either, just because she has some mistruths!

To me the above quotes by Cindy on Larry King Last night (taken from the transcript) are very telling. Casey obviously learned to lie (tell mistruths) from her mother.

~Note to Cindy mistruths is what someone says about a 4 year old that tells a fib....

Yes EXACTLY.
The nut (no pun intended) doesn't fall far from the tree.

HOROWITZ:

And I think that what people find so interesting is never once in any of the phone conversations you ever hear her start out with, "Does anyone know where my daughter is? Has anyone found her? What's going on?"
Concern for the child is not there.

Another good observation from Larry King Transcripts this quote by guest attorney Horowitz.

sociopath

I feel sorry for Casey. She is a very sick person. My heart goes out to her and her family and of course little Caylee. I hope she never has the awareness to realize what she did. She is truly a sociopath with no concept of reality. It's unfortunate when individuals unfit to even care for themselves properly compound the issue and have children. I believe the GM is also a little ill and was unable to provide the support and mental health counseling Casey needed long ago. Such a sad sad situation.

I so much agree with you! :( After reading the Greta transcripts, my heart is just breaking all over again. We now know DJ last saw Caylee on 6/13, and she was at the assisted living place 6/15. I believe perhaps Casey and Caylee decided to stay at GM and GP's that weekend? Then something accidentally happened to Caylee shortly thereafter - maybe even the morning of the 16th (drowning?).

It also has occurred to me that Casey may have had complete psychotic break as a result... and truly not be in touch with reality right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie