BC's Attorney's Webpage to help find more info on Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like something Johnny Cochran and OJ would have done if the Internet was mainstream back in 1994.
Please public, we need your help to find the real killer(s) :rolleyes:

Seems like if there was anyone that saw her jogging that morning they would have already gone straight to the police.......not BC's attorney.

Seems like if there was anyone that saw her jogging that morning they would have already gone straight to the police.......not BC's attorney.

Mahmoo - I think you are right. I just spent a few hours looking for shots of Brad in all the videos - I watched all three press conferences held on 14 July - in all three Chief Bazemore was asked if anyone had reported seeing Nancy the morning she went missing. In all three press conferences she reported no sightings of Nancy that morning.

Seems to me with all that was going on in the area and as hard as the neighbors and friends were working - it would be almost impossible for someone associated with that area to have not known Nancy was missing. There is a golf course there - no doubt there were people headed for the greens IMO. No sightings makes it just that much more believable that Nancy never left her home to go for a run. JMO

Isn't this just the most transparent form of lawyer spin?
And I suppose OJ is still relentlessly tracking down Nicole's real killer. oh please.

Isn't this just the most transparent form of lawyer spin?
And I suppose OJ is still relentlessly tracking down Nicole's real killer. oh please.

He probably hasn't been able to stop wetting on himself yet....attorney's only dream of being able to represent and be associated with a high profile crime.

He probably hasn't been able to stop wetting on himself yet....attorney's only dream of being able to represent and be associated with a high profile crime.

He probably was definitely doing that going up against Tharrington Smith. He got smushed in a hurry.

I saw their website yesterday and I don't like the plea being on there. I think it's in poor taste. The police have made their plea (and continue to look for info via stopping traffic/handing out fliers. And even BC made his plea in his press conference before her body was found.

I said before that I had never heard of this firm before their involvement in this case. Most of the high profile cases have the seriously big name attorneys (the firm representing Nancy in the separation/Rentz custody) being one of them. I know someone else posted that they received a solicitation from BC's firm when they got a traffic ticket (sorry if I am remembering the incident incorrectly). Honestly, I'm just not sure if the firm doesn't know how to react as they haven't had a case w/ this kind of media coverage before.

Dear Sleazy High Powered Lawyers Everywhere,

Please don't ever try to use the "Rush to Judgment" nomenclature as an excuse for why your client has been fingered as a suspect or {gasp} even charged with a crime. Okay? Look, OJ Simpson's "dream team" ruined it for you. Just deal with it. It was used ONE time really effectively on a jury with an IQ matching my shoe size (unfortunately). YOU cannot use it. Sorry, but you just can't. You'll look stoooopid if you try. Because no one is going to buy that as an excuse anymore. So blame that one on OJ and his "Dream Team." YOU will have to find some new clever ploy. Side note: please avoid using the words 'fit' with 'acquit.'

Also, putting up a website asking for info on the "real" killers is just plain tacky. Everyone knows to call law enforcement if they know or have seen something. It makes you look desperate and well...kind of obvious in a "look my client did it but {wink-wink} let's pretend he didn't" way. Seriously. Does anyone buy that old ploy anymore? Hey, 1995 called and would like it's crime solving cyberweb page back.

Oh...and when you finally get to court and are presented with DNA results...ummm...yeah....no one is really going to believe that EVERY DNA sample was {cough}contaminated{/cough} and somehow your guy or gal was fingered when it was soooo not him/her. Again, well-played in the OJ case, but not gonna fly anymore.

Okay thanks. I hope that helps you out a bit.

Love,
Me

Please don't ever try to use the "Rush to Judgment" nomenclature as an excuse for why your client has been fingered as a suspect or {gasp} even charged with a crime. Okay? Look, OJ Simpson's "dream team" ruined it for you. Just deal with it. It was used ONE time really effectively on a jury with an IQ matching my shoe size (unfortunately). YOU cannot use it. Sorry, but you just can't. You'll look stoooopid if you try. Because no one is going to buy that as an excuse anymore. So blame that one on OJ and his "Dream Team." YOU will have to find some new clever ploy. Side note: please avoid using the words 'fit' with 'acquit.'

Also, putting up a website asking for info on the "real" killers is just plain tacky. Everyone knows to call law enforcement if they know or have seen something. It makes you look desperate and well...kind of obvious in a "look my client did it but {wink-wink} let's pretend he didn't" way. Seriously. Does anyone buy that old ploy anymore? Hey, 1995 called and would like it's crime solving cyberweb page back.

Oh...and when you finally get to court and are presented with DNA results...ummm...yeah....no one is really going to believe that EVERY DNA sample was {cough}contaminated{/cough} and somehow your guy or gal was fingered when it was soooo not him/her. Again, well-played in the OJ case, but not gonna fly anymore.

Love,
Me

Maybe you should send that out to the law schools, too. Just so it covers future, high powered lawyers, too.

Thanks for the laugh!

To post that on their website is grossly unprofessional. I don't know how they expect to be perceived as anything but sleazy at this point.

Love,
Me

Sorry I gave your post a burr haircut....the whole post was very impressive and I quoted the part that stood out the most to me.

To post that on their website is grossly unprofessional. I don't know how they expect to be perceived as anything but sleazy at this point.

Makes me think his attorney is getting a little unnerved.

Love,
Me

:clap::floorlaugh:

SG,

You should actually send that to them. Can you imagine what would happen if you contacted them with info? They would have you in their office and under the hot lights in 2 seconds flat!

I dunno, I kind of like OJs approach better. He was offering a reward. I seriously thought about calling the number and saying that OJ did it. I wonder if I would have been eligible to collect the reward if he was convicted?

Also, OJ and SP were spending their time looking for the real killers on every Golf Course in California. Gotta hand it to them there!

And, while we are in the wayback machine, we could always come up with a band of roving Iowan Devil's Worshipers who were driving a brown van with rolled up carpeting in the back, who just happened to be in the area where the person was missing.... ya know, I might be able to start a business renting out suspicious looking vehicles and people if this keeps up.

CyberPro

Next thing you know, BC's lawyers will have him writing a "journal" that just happens to show up at trial...

possible entries include:
Friday night
Dear Diary,
I came home early from the neighborhood barbeque tonight to give the girls (Belle (or is it Bella?) and Katie a bath LIKE I DO EVERY NIGHT, and read highly educational and enriching stories to them LIKE I DO EVERY NIGHT and put them to bed in their FAVORITE COLOR pajamas because I am a good father. (*note to self, look up girl’s favorite colors on that list and insert later.)
Nancy remained at the party, which I was thrilled about, because I encourage her to have MOMMY’S NIGHT OUT whenever she wants it! She deserves it, even though she doesn’t earn any money and spends all of MINE on expensive paintings and wild shopping sprees

*note to self, buy white out at HT in the a.m. and white out italicized stuff per pesky lawyers.

Saturday morning
Dear Diary,
5 a.m.ish
Woke up EARLY today! I have to make sure I have my supplies to do everyone’s laundry and make a nutritious breakfast for the girls, especially since Nancy will be out jogging – for who knows how long! LOL! I’ll make a run to HT. I am so thrilled that she gets to have this time to herself. I will probably just lose myself in playing Barbies with the girls and 5 hours may go by before I notice she’s gone! That’s just me! I guess today will be another one of Nancy’s STINK DAYS!! I admire the way she can just run to her heart’s content with only a stick of gum, no phone, nothing! I wish I had the tenacity to train like she does!

9:00 a.m.
Guess I’ll have to cancel my tennis match, as Nancy isn’t home yet. I’m so happy for her as she just loves to stop off after running and get some coffee. I am not at all competitive in sports, so it really doesn’t bother me at all that I have to cancel the match.

Late afternoon
Jessica called and seems to be worried about Nancy. She is such a pain in the butt busy body good friend to Nancy. I'm so glad she called because I just was so preoccupied with my girls that I didn't know what time it was! I am definitely going to run out with the girls and cover my tracks look for her! Where could she be? I am so concerned! Maybe I'll call Heather and see if she can console me.

More Later! Love, Brad

Next thing you know, BC's lawyers will have him writing a "journal" that just happens to show up at trial...

possible entries include:
Friday night
Dear Diary,
I came home early from the neighborhood barbeque tonight to give the girls (Belle (or is it Bella?) and Katie a bath LIKE I DO EVERY NIGHT, and read highly educational and enriching stories to them LIKE I DO EVERY NIGHT and put them to bed in their FAVORITE COLOR pajamas because I am a good father. (*note to self, look up girl’s favorite colors on that list and insert later.)
Nancy remained at the party, which I was thrilled about, because I encourage her to have MOMMY’S NIGHT OUT whenever she wants it! She deserves it, even though she doesn’t earn any money and spends all of MINE on expensive paintings and wild shopping sprees

*note to self, buy white out at HT in the a.m. and white out italicized stuff per pesky lawyers.

Saturday morning
Dear Diary,
5 a.m.ish
Woke up EARLY today! I have to make sure I have my supplies to do everyone’s laundry and make a nutritious breakfast for the girls, especially since Nancy will be out jogging – for who knows how long! LOL! I’ll make a run to HT. I am so thrilled that she gets to have this time to herself. I will probably just lose myself in playing Barbies with the girls and 5 hours may go by before I notice she’s gone! That’s just me! I guess today will be another one of Nancy’s STINK DAYS!! I admire the way she can just run to her heart’s content with only a stick of gum, no phone, nothing! I wish I had the tenacity to train like she does!

9:00 a.m.
Guess I’ll have to cancel my tennis match, as Nancy isn’t home yet. I’m so happy for her as she just loves to stop off after running and get some coffee. I am not at all competitive in sports, so it really doesn’t bother me at all that I have to cancel the match.

Late afternoon
Jessica called and seems to be worried about Nancy. She is such a pain in the butt busy body good friend to Nancy. I'm so glad she called because I just was so preoccupied with my girls that I didn't know what time it was! I am definitely going to run out with the girls and cover my tracks look for her! Where could she be? I am so concerned! Maybe I'll call Heather and see if she can console me.

More Later! Love, Brad

Now THAT is funny.

HEH! I love the diary entries! Excellent sarcasm; mucho appreciated.

Makes me think his attorney is getting a little unnerved.

If I was his lawyer I'd be a bit unnerved as well given the warrant on CIsco and at an undisclosed location. The lawyer has no real idea of exactly where this is going but he knows it is going somewhere and it most likely involves his client in some way since it was his client's office that was searched.

The posting of a website with a plea for tips - classic effort to try and find out who knows what and to keep those who might report from calling LE with the same information.

When they put up a reward for info for the arrest and conviction of Nancy's murderer, I might be able to find something kind to say. Otherwise it is more smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa