Jesse holding Caylee

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieClue

Reaction score
Another poster found these pics (ZelmaJane). Way to go .
Seeing the CSI on Jesse's shirt is a little too prophetic for me!
http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/1504270062065369218MtndfO

and may I say, just based on these pictures of Jesse. He looks like a very tender hearted and good young man. I'm glad he wised up to Casey's nonsense and got out of the relationship.

It's ok. Perhaps once the mods see it, maybe they'll merge with the other photo threads.

;)

Yes. All of those are of Jesse. There is also one of his dad - with the beard.

Looks to me that they at the time thought he was the dad. Maybe she told him he was and later told him the truth.

I don't know if those pics made me feel more anger or more sadness but Jesse looks so young and for his sake I'm glad he caught on to her but you have to wonder how different this would all be if he had turned out to the father..really heart breaking

The blonde woman holding Caylee is Jesses Mom. She is also in a picture with Cindy and Caylee. If you look further into these pictures the young man with the hat and sunglasses is Jesse's brother. It seems like the whole family thought Caylee was his when she was born. Has anyone seen a copy of the so called Paternity test? Was a copy furnished to LE?

The blonde woman holding Caylee is Jesses Mom. She is also in a picture with Cindy and Caylee. If you look further into these pictures the young man with the hat and sunglasses is Jesse's brother. It seems like the whole family thought Caylee was his when she was born. Has anyone seen a copy of the so called Paternity test? Was a copy furnished to LE?

Great question. Would love to see the answer to that.

I feel this needs to be said-

I mean no harm and no foul to Jesse. I think he did the best he could with the cards he was dealt. I also don't feel he is involved in this. He loved that little girl. His family is in my prayers also.

It would appear that Casey has been spinning her web of lies for a LONG LONG time now and hurting many people in the process. Imagine thinking a baby is yours only to find out later it isn't. She is rotten to the core, for that ALONE.

WHY would Casey leave the father's name blank on the birth certificate?

The birth certificate is always filled out at the hospital, and filed by the hospital if I recall correctly.

Before the mother leaves the hospital, the nurse comes in, asks the info, and fills out the birth certificate with info obtained from the mother and mother's family.

It appears that immediately after birth, Jesse's family was contacted to come visit the baby. In every way, they act like the paternal family.

WHY would Casey's family not want Jesse listed on the birth certificate?

If Casey is receiving any kind of welfare entitlements, she would have to provide the name of the father, because DHS persues the father for child support payments, EVEN IF THE MOTHER DOESN'T want them.

The answers are out there. And it matters. This child's grandparents, somewhere, either don't know that they have a granddaughter missing, or choose not to be involved.

IF this baby is Jesse's, then sometime after the birth a deal was made. "You sign over parental rights, and we'll never persue you for child support."

The DNA story, as cited by Jesse's father, is BS, in my opinion.

I am sitting here crying after seeing all these photos!! Where is Caylee???? My heart is just broken!

If Jesse didn't sign the Birth Certificate, then his name wouldn't be added. At least that's how it was when my son was born 12 yrs ago. I was a teenage mom and my boyfriend refused to come to the hospital. His name was not put down, he did not sign and therefore it was left blank. That is until I took him to court for Child Support. After DNA tests ruled him as the father, the judge ordered his name be added.

My son's original BC doesn't have the father listed. I just ordered a new certificate because my hubby is adopting him and his bio father's name is now on it.

In this case, I'm guessing Jesse didn't know he had to sign the birth certificate.

Perhaps Jesse was just dating casey at the time, and wanted to offer support. She could have never told the birth father, or he didnt' want to be a part of Caylee's life. Just because Jesse was there, doesn't mean he's automatically the birth father.

Just want to point out that as fast as you guys are throwing up the links to the photos, the photos are being taken down...wonder who is reading hree...:rolleyes:

believe, I find that interesting as well.

Wonder who is lurking in our midst.

Just want to point out that as fast as you guys are throwing up the links to the photos, the photos are being taken down...wonder who is reading hree...:rolleyes:

I noticed that too. As for Jesse and his family; if they thought the child could be their son's, I'm sure they were trying to do the right thing.
Maybe they had their doubts but testing later would be too late to be there at the birth. I do have my own opinion about unwed moms but I also try to celebrate every baby, even the ones who don't get the have the family they deserve. (I'm pro choice and pro adoption)

Photos are gone. I did see one earlier of Jesse sleeping on the couch with Caylee on his chest. The pic was beautiful. He is a very nice looking guy and obviously cares alot for Caylee. I wish him and his family the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong