Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been on the ball today, Windchime! Thanks for the new thread!

I really don't think the feds can get her on anything. There is no proof of a kidnapping - hence federal charges. Right now this is a "local" homicide and the feds really don't get involved. It will be interesting how this proceeds. Its all in those forensics that hopefully will be forthcoming soon. I don't know about you - but I have really lost a lot of sleep over all this.
The FBI has a CRIMES AGAINST CHILDREN UNIT, they get involved when its a child. Doesn't have to cross state lines either.

This is a reply to "if they find her over state lines" from the previous thread -

That is what is really been bothering me the most - time is running out for LE - they HAVE TO FIND HER. With the heat and rate of decomp - it won't be long that all they will find is skeletal remains - and impossible to determine cause of death - at that point Casey "fesses" up that is was an accident and really turns on the waterworks - the best they can get her on then is manslaughter. I really don't understand why LE hasn't pull all the stops on on finding her. They have a "public rep" to uphold and right now they aren't looking to competent and they know this.

According to LE the GP's have been very cooperative - so no need for a warrant. I don't know why they have never been in the house. Sounds (and smells) strange to me too. But, then again, nothing about this case is textbook. By the time this case is over they are going to have to RE-WRITE the textbooks if you ask me.

We really hadn't heard that the GPs have been 'cooperative' until VERY recently. That was also a bit odd to me.... but then again, I go back to the theory that maybe a whole lot of what the public is hearing is ONLY really for Casey's 'ears' & not really what's going on behind the scenes.

It's entirely possible the Anthony's have always believed Caylee is dead & they're just hoping to find her body.... and they can only do that IF Casey breaks down & confesses to someone?

This would also explain why the Anthony's really haven;t reached out to many missing child organizations... they don't want to waste their resources on a futile search..... this recent benefit in Daytona sounded much more like a GENERAL benefit for missing children than something set up to find Caylee.

How deep is that body of water near the parents' house?

Thanks Windy, for being on "auto"
BTW- I want to say that I think alot of assumptions are being made as to FBI's involvement; how hey got there, jurisdiction, etc.. I think the reason has more to do with what evidence they have uncovered early on, and will involve Fed charges vs. State charges, imo

Originally Posted by Leila:
I have to agree. As long as Casey gets the reaction she's looking for.........mom and dad believing her every word and hanging on her every word.........Casey will continue to manipulate them with her lies.

It has to end. Only mom and dad can end it by putting their foot down and telling her they won't accept any further calls from her and won't be visiting her, until she's ready to tell the truth. Right now, Casey is in a position of power and she knows it. George and Cindy need to reverse that.

Now...think about all that from the point of view of IF Cindy already knows what happened to Caylee. She can't possibly do anything, but kiss her @ss which is what we see her doing daily. Casey might be in the position of ALL the power in this situation for a very different reason than we believe.

I was just looking at that, I bet it's not that deep, looks pretty green and mossy (although I can't tell when that pic was taken) I also noticed several back ways into those woods , dirt roads..

Thanks Windy, for being on "auto"
BTW- I want to say that I think alot of assumptions are being made as to FBI's involvement; how hey got there, jurisdiction, etc.. I think the reason has more to do with what evidence they have uncovered early on, and will involve Fed charges vs. State charges, imo
We have the DP here so that FEDvSTATE isn't the reason for anything. Crimes against children are not taken lightly in this state. The FEDS send out the CAC unit when its warranted. In this case a missing child.

We really hadn't heard that the GPs have been 'cooperative' until VERY recently. That was also a bit odd to me.... but then again, I go back to the theory that maybe a whole lot of what the public is hearing is ONLY really for Casey's 'ears' & not really what's going on behind the scenes.

IMO, the press conference was part of the deal to get the GPs to talk to LE. They would talk, but LE had to make sure that it was out there that they were cooperating.

This is a reply to "if they find her over state lines" from the previous thread -

That is what is really been bothering me the most - time is running out for LE - they HAVE TO FIND HER. With the heat and rate of decomp - it won't be long that all they will find is skeletal remains - and impossible to determine cause of death - at that point Casey "fesses" up that is was an accident and really turns on the waterworks - the best they can get her on then is manslaughter. I really don't understand why LE hasn't pull all the stops on on finding her. They have a "public rep" to uphold and right now they aren't looking to competent and they know this.
That ship has already sailed, unfortunately. If she was killed on or near June 15th, there are only skeletal remains left now.

Unless a weapon was used, the hyoid bone is broken, skull fractured, or other visible signs of trauma...even if they did find her tomorrow...the COD probably will never be determined.

Now...think about all that from the point of view of IF Cindy already knows what happened to Caylee. She can't possibly do anything, but kiss her @ss which is what we see her doing daily. Casey might be in the position of ALL the power in this situation for a very different reason than we believe.

I agree! But the question is how long will the charade last??? I don't think much longer, IMHO

We have the DP here so that FEDvSTATE isn't the reason for anything. Crimes against children are not taken lightly in this state. The FEDS send out the CAC unit when its warranted. In this case a missing child.

Respectfully, I think you are assuming that Casey, in regards to Caylee, is the only person that stands to be charged with anything in this case overall. I believe there may be additional charges to come for others in this case, that are Federal offenses, just my opinion..

I was just looking at that, I bet it's not that deep, looks pretty green and mossy (although I can't tell when that pic was taken) I also noticed several back ways into those woods , dirt roads..

It doesn't have to be deep to attract alligators, probably.

Around here they have a lot of ponds like that called retention ponds for heavy rain overflow. Most are 4-6 feet deep and totally dry when it is not the rainy season.

It's entirely possible the Anthony's have always believed Caylee is dead & they're just hoping to find her body.... and they can only do that IF Casey breaks down & confesses to someone?

This would also explain why the Anthony's really haven;t reached out to many missing child organizations... they don't want to waste their resources on a futile search..... this recent benefit in Daytona sounded much more like a GENERAL benefit for missing children than something set up to find Caylee.

If this is true and the GP's are acting out a role to get Casey to confess, both GPa and GMA deserve Oscars for not letting their grief show. If you ask me, it would be inhuman to ask someone to pretend this way.....but the whole case is so impossible to begin with and the players in this case behave in such outlandish ways, that I guess it's possible. My head is shaking "NO" as I type this....:sheesh:

That ship has already sailed, unfortunately. If she was killed on or near July 15th, there are only skeletal remains left now.

Unless a weapon was used, the hyoid bone is broken, skull fractured, or other visible signs of trauma...even if they did find her tomorrow...the COD probably will never be determined.

I agree, at this point I am simply hopeful they find evidence as to her final resting place that ties into being buried at the GP's..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk