Can someone help me out here???

Status
Not open for further replies.

armywife210

Reaction score
This case is so incredible to me... I am so confused. I don't even know where to start with my questions... Ok, Casey worked at Universal Studio's... a year ago. But lied and said she is currently employed there (like they wouldn't check...geez). Why? How was working at universal studio's going to help her at all? Was she working at all at the time? Was she a student? If no to those, then why the need for a Nanny? And WTH, why don't the parents know anything about this NANNY when Casey and Caylee LIVE with them? Doesn't any of this seem odd to the parents? And this is just the beginning... but I will start here. Thanks for your input.....

What's sad is that God made Casey a very pretty girl... I would say beautiful but beauty only comes from within IMHO. And she has chosen to be street trash (based upon the trashy photos I have seen of her). I don't know her, so I can't name off a lot of good things that God gave her, but most of all God blessed her with a beautiful baby girl..... and it's not looking like Casey is innocent of her disappearance.

Thanks, I think it just confused me more. LOL. It's just all so confusing. The more I learn about this, the more confused I get. And I fully believe Jesse.... she has to be a habitual liar. But I wonder.... doesn't she think she will ever get caught in her lies? Doesn't she think that her mom might say "why did you tell the police you worked at Universal Studio's when you dont? What is going on here?". Certainly Casey's parents are aware that she isn't employed there anymore... after two years.... she was living in their house!

Thanks, I think it just confused me more. LOL. It's just all so confusing. The more I learn about this, the more confused I get. And I fully believe Jesse.... she has to be a habitual liar. But I wonder.... doesn't she think she will ever get caught in her lies? Doesn't she think that her mom might say "why did you tell the police you worked at Universal Studio's when you dont? What is going on here?". Certainly Casey's parents are aware that she isn't employed there anymore... after two years.... she was living in their house!
Well, those are all good questions, but none of us have the answers. It's a confusing case.

As JBean said, just look through the other threads and you'll get some ideas, I'm sure. :)

I know. If she were my kid (and thank goodness she is NOT) I would be having her hand over her paychecks to me - in contribution for room and board for she and her daughter - so yeah, I think I would know if she had a job or not...sounds like her parents were so enabling of her bad behavior. Why would she have any incentive to get her act together????

I do not think I have ever heard of a story with this many twists in it...

It's so difficult to get to the bottom of anything! I am really REALLY wondering how she was making money to get by. A shady person can mooch off people for a while, but not for two or whatever years. So what? Prostitution? Drug dealing? We know that her mom called to make a report about stolen money, most of us agree that the people she is hanging around with are questionable, to say the least. Also, it's obvious that she isn't making good, sound, decisions, even still. She is telling the police one lie after another.... etc etc.... So drug dealing and prostitution, to me, don't seem below her moral standards. It really seems to me that she went on a big party binge that included not only alcohol but a lot of drugs, and this lasted some period of time... weeks perhaps, but certainly days. In her drugged up time she completely forgot about her daughter in the car or somewhere and she died from heat. To be honest I don't even know if she knows precisely what happened. Just maybe that when she finally sobered up that she had to do some coverup... but I think Caylee had probably been dead for awhile before Casey even realized that she left her somewhere....before she remembered about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam