Interesting blog - detectives perspective on the case

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoelly

Inactive
Reaction score
I found this blog on the web and thought it was good information. It is written by two detectives from Texas and they answer questions about what "could" be going on behind the scenes. Like "what do you think happened to Caylee, do investigators have as little to go on as it appears, what does Casey's behavior indicate to you, etc. Very interesting.

http://womenincrimeink.blogspot.com/search/label/Caylee Anthony

That was a very interesting read. Thank you so much for sharing the link!

I think this article backs up the idea that the family (or at least Lee and GP-Cindy probably isn't acting) are playing good cop with Casey and letting LE play bad cop.

I think this article backs up the idea that the family (or at least Lee and GP-Cindy probably isn't acting) are playing good cop with Casey and letting LE play bad cop.

This very thought had occured to me as well.

Thank you for this link. Very interesting.

I pray that is the case.

I hate reading articles like this because it just helps confirm what we all, deep down, know to be true...Casey killed her daughter. But I don't want to know that, I don't want to think that, so I keep looking for a glimmer of hope, a sign that maybe there is something else going on- Caylee really WAS kidnapped. I'm a complete stranger to this family and I can't help being in complete denial, b/c the truth is too painful to accept.

This is why I understand the denial going on with the Anthonys. How painful for them...to lose not only one grandaughter, but a daughter as well.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It was an excellent read.

Very interesting perspective. I have many of the same opinions. I'm not sure about her mental capacity, however. I've been toying with the idea that she has a multiple personality disorder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbi708