Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the other thread:

Let's take a new approach -

What do you think is going to happen next? Will there be any big developments tomorrow? Cindy has a visit scheduled. And LE has about 10 more days or so before they have to tip their hand.

Thoughts?

I think I'm now of the opinion that given that the forensics haven't been released/leaked thus far (I sort of expected it today, and yes I know they said they won't be, but...) and now that the whole "Caylee will be back for her birthday" thing has gotten legs and hit the mainstream media, I wouldn't be surprised if LE wait to reveal what all they know/do anything that makes it even more clear Caylee isn't coming back/add murder or manslaughter, etc. until AFTER the weekend and her birthday.

I think Casey's next story will be that the last person she saw with her child is her mother. Can they prove otherwise? I just think that Casey won't care, as long as she gets out of jail.

Thanks, WC.

OK...here's something I've been thinking about.

Casey has a body in the trunk. She thinks, "Safest place to bury her is at mom and dads."

She drives to her parents, who aren't home. Backs into the garage...doesn't want anyone to see her unloading the bundle from the trunk. So far so good. She can't get to the shovel in the shed, though.

She goes next door, borrows the neighbor's shovel, carries the body and the shovel to the spot in the back yard where she intends to bury Caylee.

But the ground is HARD...she can't get the depth she needs to adequately hide the body. She knows this plan isn't going to work.

But she's broke, and almost out of gas--she won't get far, and she doesn't want to take a chance of running out of gas with a body in the trunk. So she goes to the shed, where she knows dad keeps gas cans, and she breaks the lock off. She grabs the gas cans and fills up her car...still backed in the garage, so no one will see.

Then she puts Caylee back in the trunk, along with trace evidence--dirt from the yard.

And she drives to an undetermined place to dump the body. That part's over, but the smell in the car is intolerable, so she decides to dump the car, next...she leaves it at the strip mall.

Now there are no reminders of Caylee's death that she has to contend with. No body, no stinky car...in her compartmentalized mind, if the reminders aren't there, then she doesn't have to deal with it. She "moves on" to party girl, rarely thinking about the monstrous things she's done.

What do y'all think?

I wish I knew what "Caylee will be back for her birthday" is all about. If it doesn't happen then what will they say next?

It's the medias fault....and LEs fault.....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks, WC.

Casey has a body in the trunk. She thinks, "Safest place to bury her is at mom and dads."

She drives to her parents, who aren't home. Backs into the garage...doesn't want anyone to see her unloading the bundle from the trunk. So far so good. She can't get to the shovel in the shed, though.

She goes next door, borrows the neighbor's shovel, carries the body and the shovel to the spot in the back yard where she intends to bury Caylee.

But the ground is HARD...she can't get the depth she needs to adequately hide the body. She knows this plan isn't going to work.

But she's broke, and almost out of gas--she won't get far, and she doesn't want to take a chance of running out of gas with a body in the trunk. So she goes to the shed, where she knows dad keeps gas cans, and she breaks the lock off. She grabs the gas cans and fills up her car...still backed in the garage, so no one will see.

Then she puts Caylee back in the trunk, along with trace evidence--dirt from the yard.

And she drives to an undetermined place to dump the body. That part's over, but the smell in the car is intolerable, so she decides to dump the car, next...she leaves it at the strip mall.

Now there are no reminders of Caylee's death that she has to contend with. No body, no stinky car...in her compartmentalized mind, if the reminders aren't there, then she doesn't have to deal with it. She "moves on" to party girl, rarely thinking about the monstrous things she's done.

What do y'all think?

Was there dirt in the trunk? I mean more than just the dirt that is usually in a trunk? If so that might be. How many spots did the dogs hit in the yard?

Thanks, WC.

What do y'all think?
How long do you think she had that body in the trunk? I hate to be crude but it had to have been at least a couple of days. IMHO

What about this theory: Casey read a obituary (say in early July) about a ZFG and that is how she came up with the name, her mother's name Gloria and some close addresses. If LE finds out she is dead, how convienant for Casey.

Thanks, WC.

What do y'all think?

Pretty simple, makes sense. IMO this is probably close to the truth. Everything said by Casey is meant to make us ponder on eleborate schemes. Smoke and mirrors.

Was there dirt in the trunk? I mean more than just the dirt that is usually in a trunk? If so that might be. How many spots did the dogs hit in the yard?

Yes, there was dirt in the trunk. Right now, the FBI is testing dirt, a clump of hair, and blood or decomp fluid from the trunk.

Originally Posted by shannon718
agreed. That is why we said she is a sociopath. She cannot feel empathy for others. Look at her jailhouse phone call: "all they care about is finding Caylee" and then as an afterthought "and thats all I care about too..." she was cunning and smart enough to realize how that sounded. She could have cared less.

It chilled me to the bone.

But sociopaths also tend to be isolated because they know that theye are different and they realize that someone might catch on to that. Typically, they will interact when it is necessary, but they will not spend a lot of time at clubs and they don't have that many friends. There are always exceptions to the rule.

IMO this sounds more like "RAD" Reactive Attachment Disorder. -superficially engaging, no remorse, sexual acting out, lack empathy, lie, (actually called "crazy lieing") where the lie is very easily exposed. This DSM diagnosis is usually a result of child trauma or neglect.

I found this while researching, left a feeler the best why I could, wait and see now.
The friend Yelena was also spelled Yekena and she allegedly made arragements to go to the beach with Casey on the weekend of 11-13th July if they wrote accurately. These would be comments between Casey and Yelena on the 8th of July. WS has some of Casey's comments from myspace, not sure we have response's for all our dates though.

<LI class=alt id=comment-19127>scotty said:
August 1st, 2008 at 10:25 am
yes. it is clear they erased those messages. I have spoken to few friends they all think she did it. The girl yelena who she planned th ebeach trip with on july 8th said she was acting very diferent almost to nice. Not like her at all she said

From the other thread:

I think I'm now of the opinion that given that the forensics haven't been released/leaked thus far (I sort of expected it today, and yes I know they said they won't be, but...) and now that the whole "Caylee will be back for her birthday" thing has gotten legs and hit the mainstream media, I wouldn't be surprised if LE wait to reveal what all they know/do anything that makes it even more clear Caylee isn't coming back/add murder or manslaughter, etc. until AFTER the weekend and her birthday.
You know, I've been following this case since the beginning and lately I have been getting the sinking feeling that LE doesn't have anything to prove that Caylee is deceased and that Casey had something to do with her disappearance. Have you ever noticed that people get all whipped up over these mysteries, but in the end, there just isn't any evidence? I think this whole thing may just peter out kinda like the NH case. I'm sorry -I just don't feel good about any of this. :confused:

How long do you think she had that body in the trunk? I hate to be crude but it had to have been at least a couple of days. IMHO

Yeah, it had to be a couple of days. Out in the hot sun. Ugh.

Especially for decomp fluid to pool and stain. :(

Thanks, WC.

What do y'all think?

sounds very plausible.

Yes, there was dirt in the trunk. Right now, the FBI is testing dirt, a clump of hair, and blood or decomp fluid from the trunk.

Okay, I htought the dirt that was being tested was dirt from the yard.

wonder what the weather was like in Orlando on July 16, the day I surmise this occured? Sunny, rainy.....if rain that would make for an easier dig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie