Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windchime
Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

Joe is phone with me and there is something going on. Helicopter circling where car was abandoned.....

WOW - bags of stuffed animals - how do you know that? Can you see that they are stuffed animals? The lengths these people go to. My God, IF you are going to do that - you do it at night - or maybe like INSIDE the garage and put them in the garbage can there so "people" won't see.
How horrible

Joe says he got inside info that will be charges within the hour.

Fox News ( the national one) said they have new details and in about 3 minutes they're gonna update.

Thanks Christine-

josephjord-

bringing this from last thread,

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephsjordansr
Yes blink... one block east of goldenrod on sr-50.... north of sr-50 is econ trail.... which I walked this morning searching....

I may end up bringing this to new thread, but isnt that in the same block as 5350 E. Colonial Drive? Is this where they are searching?

FOX just commented (very shortly) about some kind of search going on - think this is big and could really lead to the break everyone has been waiting for.

Please tell us more, Christine! Exciting day today.

FOX said that there is a search going on,don't know where

When it comes on I will video it and upload it.

I just wanted to clarify that I was not refering to the helicopter searching for the guys stealing parts I was refering to the conversation on the radio. Someone else refered to the coversation on the radio being about the search I was simply stating that the conversation on the radio was not about the search going on in that area. I know that they would never send a helicopter for to search for someone stealing parts.

I'm seriously going to cry. :/ Does anyone else see on Fox that the Caylee box just dissappeared? It's now Dow, Windy, Crime. Caylee was up till 30 sec ago.. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie