Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #53

Status
Not open for further replies.

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please continue GENERAL discussions here.

Look around Caylee now has a FORUM, there are several threads started on specific topics to try and stay organized.

Links to previous and similar threads can be found toward the bottom of the page.

Newbies.....

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I am sad such a tragedy is bringing us all together.

I advise everyone to read the RULES of WS, Long and Short Version .

Originally Posted by Windchime
Please keep in mind Caylee's forum is very busy and we will not tolerate members being rude to other members.

Dance Dance Dance Christine Thanks.

Crap. Obama is due to speak so I bet it will be a while until we see that interview. Why does Obama always have to speak when we're waiting to see something with this case? Jeez.

They have to look at it and edit it and figure out what they want the talking heads to say about it.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 522 (171 members and 351 guests)

This was the count just before the last thread was closed!

Why would anyone donate toys that reeked of cigarettes? I don't get this. Perhaps the family is putting 2 and 2 together and they believe something happened in Caylee's room and are discarding evidence.

damn Fox,.. if you say coming up after the break,... HAVE IT AFTER THE BREAK!

Casey Anthony may be back in court in the next 24 hours.

Local 6 has learned that the defense could ask for a hearing where prosecutors would be forced to reveal the evidence they've gathered against Casey Anthony.

A national search for the child continues

http://www.local6.com/news/17099781/detail.html

Told ya! It will be after the next 3 breaks now..........

Let's cut Fox a break. There is so much breaking news today, they are all probably running around the studio like chickens with their heads cut off.

They have to prioritize, and they do want to get their facts together before they go live.

This should be a very busy afternoon, friends.

It is rude to throw away the toys but maybe they now realize what fools Casey has made them look like for searching for Caylee and holding vigils. He could be frustrated and feeling angry and foolish.

Why would anyone donate toys that reeked of cigarettes? I don't get this. Perhaps the family is putting 2 and 2 together and they believe something happened in Caylee's room and are discarding evidence.

I don't really believe that's the reason they dumped the animals. Might have just been their excuse.

From what I've seen, they're all like little children. They get mad and take their ball off the playground. This looks to be another of their temper tantrums IMO.

Maybe they don't reek of anything but the reminder that Caylee is missing.

Crap. Obama is due to speak so I bet it will be a while until we see that interview. Why does Obama always have to speak when we're waiting to see something with this case? Jeez.
:furious:

Everyone should send in nasty emails to fox if they don't stop their stupid teasers. They make me sooooooo mad. I changed the channel to msnbc!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth