Ranting Thread And Open Random Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
Please post your rantings here, in order to reduce clutter on the discussion threads.

Also, when ranting, please keep the TOS's in mind. This is a victim friendly forum.

Thanks,

Salem

Thankyou Salem! :blowkiss:

Here goes!!!

The entire family is bonkers! They are completely delusional~SICK SICK SICK.

Wheew. I needed that. I'll be back for more I'm sure.

I need to vent/rant:

The whole family is so messed up. I don't understand why they are protecting her? Someone please tell me WHY?

This is bound to be a fun thread. What's really driving me nuts is how everytime the camera is on Cindy, she lashes out at the media and public. Now I can understand she's frustrated, stressed, tired, etc. But if you want people to help, why carry on and swear at them? She just doesn't come across as a very nice person... at all.

This is bound to be a fun thread. What's really driving me nuts is how everytime the camera is on Cindy, she lashes out at the media and public. Now I can understand she's frustrated, stressed, tired, etc. But if you want people to help, why carry on and swear at them? She just doesn't come across as a very nice person... at all.

I'm surprised she hasn't accused the media of kidnapping Caylee and framing Casey. She obviously can't accept the responsibility for creating a child capable of this sociopathic behavior.

Ugggg, I have a headache from this case ! Have you noticed that everytime the gm, gp and brother talk, they either hang their head low, or are fidgiting with their mouth, a bottle of water or nervously smiling.

What a smug bunch.

One rant I have is for the many times I've worked on replying to a thread and when I hit the submit button either the thread has been closed or the site is down :( I really did put pearls is wisdome down and they all went poof!! really :)

VB

One rant I have is for the many times I've worked on replying to a thread and when I hit the submit button either the thread has been closed or the site is down :( I really did put pearls is wisdome down and they all went poof!! really :)

VB

A tip for you - before I hit the send button, I always copy my post. I just highlight it and then do ctrl/c. If the thread is locked, I can go to the new thread, go to the posting area and hit ctrl/v and viola! there is my post. This has saved my sanity several times because I am very long-winded:crazy: and especially in these very fast moving threads!

Salem

Thankyou Salem! :blowkiss:

Here goes!!!

The entire family is bonkers! They are completely delusional~SICK SICK SICK.

Wheew. I needed that. I'll be back for more I'm sure.

I can't take the credit - this was RoseRed's and I think Awake's idea. :crazy: All I did was start the thread!

Salem

Vegas "And she's a nurse"

Yeah scary thought huh? It's clear to see how completely dysfunctional this family is but I am afraid will won't be hearing the end of Cindy for quite some time.

Patient: Nurse, could I please have some water before I have this blood transfusion?
Nurse Cindy: You know what? YOU are draining the life out of me. Why don't you get up off your lazy butt and get your own water okay????because this isn't about you. or water. it's about Caylee. any questions?

I think it sucks when LE can't release info because some moron judge, years ago, sided with some catfish* attorney that it taints the evidence or jury pool.

I think The Untruthinator's actions in this case so far have sucked so much that she pulled in illegal aliens from the other six continents.

I am still trying to side with the other Anthonys and I do feel sorry for them. I do think it sucks that they did not go to the jail with their butt kicking boots on and make the Untruthinator beg to tell the truth, in perpetuity. She can take em all mentally but I bet Lee could take her two out of three in a three legged race to the hospital to have his foot surgically removed from her posterior. I am through ranting now.

*Bottom feeder

Patient: Nurse, could I please have some water before I have this blood transfusion?
Nurse Cindy: You know what? YOU are draining the life out of me. Why don't you get up off your lazy butt and get your own water okay????because this isn't about you. or water. it's about Caylee. any questions?

:woohoo: That was funny:clap:

LOLOL

I want to kick my tv everytime I hear the idiotic: Casey KNOWS where Caylee is & she's safe BUT she can't say anything else because then Caylee wouldn't be safe.

WTH????

Why does it sound like Casey rented the kid out for a fixed amount of time & she expects the 'kidnapper' to send her home soon?

Oh and why, oh WHY do George & Lee make their appeal for 'personal assistants' sound like they're looking for a slave practically?

Can't they simply 'hire' as many people as they need to help do all the little things that must be done instead of ONE person? And it killed me to read the job description mention being able to lift 50 lbs.

Argh! This is killing me!

http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/contact

24 hours On-Call DAILY
Ability to lift 50 lbs and work with little to no supervision.

Little to no supervision? On call?
Maybe it's just me but aren't they a bit demanding for a VOLUNTEER position? Personally, I would be grateful and appreciative for anyone who wanted to help my family out. I would never make people practically send in a resume! :confused:

Maybe it's just me but aren't they a bit demanding for a VOLUNTEER position? Personally, I would be grateful and appreciative for anyone who wanted to help my family out. I would never make people practically send in a resume! :confused:

Very demanding! I wouldn't do that if it was the last thing I was asked to do!

It's NOT just you.

I'd be a little less offended if they did anything besides handing out fliers & doing interviews.... how about asking for people to join them in SEARCHES to find Caylee? Grrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46