Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #54

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Dolphin308

We can't help everyone, But everyone can help some
Reaction score
Reposting

Please contine here

Before posting, look around the forum!!!!

FORUM DEDICATED TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF CAYLEE ANTHONY

there are threads already started on many topics.

please...please....please...before posting look at the forum and put your posts in the proper area.

eta....I posted this last night to try and explain the purpose of having a forum
I posted that to explain to new posters how 'it works'.....k......

Imagine this.......someone walks into a police station...says, my grandchild is missing...file gets opened...A THREAD....we started this case with A THREAD...this thread, went on and on...prolly got in the teens (we close at 15 to 20 pages and start new)....then we decide..OK...one FILE (thread) is not working...we need to spread out. So we open a forum...MANY FILES (threads) each discussing a particular part of the case.

So, if you want to talk about Myspace, go to here, Myspace and facebook comments

If you want to talk about 911 calls, go here
911 Transcripts

If you want to see maps of the area, go here
Maps

If you want to know about searches, go here
The Search for Caylee-Possible Physical Locations

Think Ricardo is the dad? I do...LOL...go here
Casey and Ricardo

The discussion thread is to bring up things there is NOT ALREADY being discussed. Look through the forum before posting....post in the right area.

No one is trying to be mean. You ALL ROCK! Just trying to organize so this goes smooth. Lately it's been post after post of the same thing in this one thread....it's not helping.

There is an AMAZING group of posters joined here...let's make it work.

Bringing this over from the "closed" thread:

RR0004
user_online.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G
LE will be extremely sensitive should they need the DNA from JO, to see if it is a match as there is JO's family out there and still grieving over their loss and then to find out there might be a child that belongs to their son, and never seen and now is missing.

This is why I wish the discussion of the father would just go away for awhile.

Come to think of it, I think a reporter already went to the Ortiz family come to think of it. I think this was on Geraldo. I remember the reporter outside the house speaking to a woman.

Isn't there a thread for this discussion? I feel so for that family. I'd like for LE to spell out how it is relevant. Surely they have enough of Casey's stories to paint a clear picture of her without having to devastate a family.

RR0004
user_online.gif

Quote:
LE will be extremely sensitive should they need the DNA from JO, to see if it is a match as there is JO's family out there and still grieving over their loss and then to find out there might be a child that belongs to their son, and never seen and now is missing.

Come to think of it, I think a reporter already went to the Ortiz family come to think of it. I think this was on Geraldo. I remember the reporter outside the house speaking to a woman.

Isn't there a thread for this discussion? I feel so for that family. I'd like for LE to spell out how it is relevant. Surely they have enough of Casey's stories to paint a clear picture of her without having to devastate a family.

Yes, there is a thread. The question was asked of me on this thread, however, so I replied here. How on earth do you all keep track of everything that's going on when there are SO many different threads by the way?

I still say a WS should apply to be one of the personal assistants..........we'd have a huge IN on the lies. ;)

Just a thought~

Do you think that Casey's family is just acting like they support and believe her? If you'll remember when they first started releasing the jail house convo's Casey said something about seeing her mother on the news and someone's car in front of the house. Maybe they feel like if Casey sees them standing up for her and repeating her lies as if they believe them she'll finally open up and tell them the truth. I dunno know just a thought thinking what family could be that totally delusional?

From last thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink34
snip-, because earlier in the day the Anthony's had one of their "Caylee sightings in NC."-snip

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY A GUARDIAN AD LITEM HAS NOT BEEN APPOINTED IN THIS CASE???

The following is an an important post from wishingtree I brought from last thread

Great point about the Guardian Ad Litem - I agree 100%!!

With the mention of the Carolina sightings I would like to bring up something I posted on the thread from last night. On July 25th I emailed Lee through his gmail account and told him I lived in the Charlotte area (the report I had heard at that time specifically mentioned the Charlotte area) and that I would be glad to help the family in any way I could to search for Caylee here. I offered to print and put up flyers or anything else they thought would be beneficial to their search for Caylee here. Since the Charlotte area is far too large for one person to cover, I asked if there was a specific area they knew of that would be the best place to start posting and also asked if there were other volunteers in this area that I could coordinate with to help in any way I could to find Caylee. I used my personal gmail account, which is my real name @gmail.com and gave my cell phone number. I then copied and pasted that email and posted it on the helpfindcaylee.com website to make sure it reached the right person as quickly as possible. To this date I have not heard anything from anyone, so I can't help but completely discount any sightings in the Carolinas. Somehow I am sadly no longer surprised.

Just a thought~

Do you think that Casey's family is just acting like they support and believe her? If you'll remember when they first started releasing the jail house convo's Casey said something about seeing her mother on the news and someone's car in front of the house. Maybe they feel like if Casey sees them standing up for her and repeating her lies as if they believe them she'll finally open up and tell them the truth. I dunno know just a thought thinking what family could be that totally delusional?

With all due respect. I don't think so. I think this excuse has played itself out. If that was the original plan, maybe we should all write them a note and let them know that it didn't work. They need to try another tactic. I just think that something is wrong with their behavior. I think someone else posted earlier, its like Casey has them all under a trance. I don't understand it.

RR0004
user_online.gif

Quote:

There is a thread and it all should go there. But it just doesn't seem to STOP and I am guilty of it myself when I respond to other threads.

I don't understand all the interest in who Caylee's father is, as it is not germain to the case.

There is a thread and it all should go there. But it just doesn't seem to STOP and I am guilty of it myself when I respond to other threads.

Its hard to control brainstorming, isn't it? :)

Just a thought~

I have thought that also. It's at least a possibility.

ETA: It is getting harder and harder to believe that, though.

I have not been able to find a link to it but the reporter from wftv approached the home of the mother of the JO that died yesterday. She informed her that she was the Gma of Caylee. The lady was quite surprised.

I don't think she shoud do this unless she has run some DNA. IT is a long way from fact that he is the father.

From last thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blink34
snip-, because earlier in the day the Anthony's had one of their "Caylee sightings in NC."-snip

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHY A GUARDIAN AD LITEM HAS NOT BEEN APPOINTED IN THIS CASE???

Respectfully snipped ~ I believe there is no Guardian Ad Litem appointed because there has not been a court hearing, except for the bond hearing. They may be able to appoint one at the arraignment hearing now that Casey has been formally charged. How long do they have before the arraignment? Three days (72 hours)?

Salem

IN THE EVENT THAT

Caylee magically appears at the Anthony's home in the coming weeks can anyone think of a family member that could try to get custody of her to keep her away from her freaky, endangering family ?????

If there is the possibility that Caylee is alive; and if there is the possibility of a non-custodial family member having taken her, currently having her, or being involved in her disappearance - it's germaine to the case.

IMO, IANAL, IANLE, etc.

I don't understand all the interest in who Caylee's father is, as it is not germain to the case.

Very germain. The real father may know that he is her father and have her. LE is chasing all leads and this is one.

I have not been able to find a link to it but the reporter from wftv approached the home of the mother of the JO that died yesterday. She informed her that she was the Gma of Caylee. The lady was quite surprised.

I don't think she shoud do this unless she has run some DNA. IT is a long way from fact that he is the father.

My opinion is that this was tacky and unexcusable. I saw a brief clip of the encounter and I was shocked. Just because this case has rocked the nation, does not excuse bad manners or a lack of compassion for others, especially people who may not be involved at all. Those folks are probably somewhat frantic by now trying to figure out what to do and how to deal with all the emotion that is being caused based on nothing. Now that the question is out, LE should do the paternity test and at least help the family know which emotions they should be feeling.

Salem

I think that the reason is that they, understandably, want to rule out any members of his family having kidnapped her. I don't understand why the media is having so much trouble stating with certainty that Jesus Ortiz is the father... when folks on this thread have known it for a long time.

If there is the possibility that Caylee is alive; and if there is the possibility of a non-custodial family member having taken her, currently having her, or being involved in her disappearance - it's germaine to the case.

IMO, IANAL, IANLE, etc.

Yes but it is ruled out that the father and his family have NO involvement in this case. As confirmed by LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member