Baez has subpoened Casey's myspace records

They can access deleted comments, bulletins, blogs, etc...? That's awesome.

They are going to have a hard time sorting through all the IP address visits, considering thousasnds have visited since the news of this case.

I bet when Tom (the myspace guy) created myspace, he probably had no idea that stuff like this would be involved. I'm sure this isn't the first, and wont be the last.

They can access deleted comments, bulletins, blogs, etc...? That's awesome.

They are going to have a hard time sorting through all the IP address visits, considering thousasnds have visited since the news of this case.
They need to recover all the posts that Casey, Cindy, and Lee deleted from the onset of this case.

They need to recover all the posts that Casey, Cindy, and Lee deleted from the onset of this case.

I think they whomever they may be, will start from the first post she has and work down not backwards.

I would only look at first to the latest important day like say
May 31st and go forward since Casey had a lot of party activity in May & june plus july,
She did meet tony what?
May 24th?
So maybe checking way back before that even?
So confusing....
regardless those records are there including all of ours who have looked..
No harm in looking?

What could be even more damaging in this case is possible e-mails that may have been deleted during the time the Anthony family waited for police to arrive at their house or any time thereafter. This could lead to federal charges against any involved and the FBI are sure to be aware of any activity of this sort occurring after a crime was reported. It's possible, though I don't know for sure, the comments could fall under this same scrutiny.

I am curious if there could possibly be an obstruction charge stemming from the deleted comments, blogs, messages, etc...

Probably because the state asked for them and he thought it might be a good idea to take a look. :crazy: IMO, Baez is making this up as he goes.

Can anyone tell me why Jose Baez wanted Casey's records from MySpace and Facebook? I can understand the State wanting them but why did Baez subpoena them?

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Casey_Anthony_Subpoena.pdf

Thanks for any answers

I see where he filed it with the court, but it takes a judge's signature and that I don't see. I wonder if they complied?

The state had them already, and since she deleted it Baez had no way to get them without a subpoena.

As much as I would like to make a joke (I couldn't top sleutherontheside!) I think he wants it to see the times and dates of entries and such.

I see where he filed it with the court, but it takes a judge's signature and that I don't see. I wonder if they complied?

The state had them already, and since she deleted it Baez had no way to get them without a subpoena.

Yeah, I wonder too. (about them complying)

It makes sense, like you say, that if she deleted so much stuff, this would be the best way to get it quickly.

The thing that confuses me is the date July 29. Right after he got the case. I can't think of what the hurry was to get those records unless, perhaps, Casey had him on a wild goose chase. Now, THAT wouldn't surprise me.

And I also agree that he is making this up as he goes along.

jmo

Maybe Baez wanted KC's Facebook and Myspace information, so he can get a feel for potential jurors. Finding out what type of people supported KC might help him when selecting the perfect juror for the trial.

As much as I would like to make a joke (I couldn't top sleutherontheside!) I think he wants it to see the times and dates of entries and such.

Do you think it was to verify some of what Casey was telling him or to look for a potential kidnapper?

Or perhaps it had something to do with Cindy?

Maybe Baez wanted KC's Facebook and Myspace information, so he can get a feel for potential jurors. Finding out what type of people supported KC might help him when selecting the perfect juror for the trial.

But the the subpoena is dated July 29....she was only in jail a week.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back