What Is Your Favorite Picture Of Caylee And Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liltigress

Fighting The Good Fight
Reaction score
dvn9md.jpg

I love this picture best. She looks like a little doll with a doll and the sweetest little face you could just kiss all over. :blowkiss:

RabbittCaylee.jpg

I love this picture b/c I can actually see the interaction between mother and daughter,Casey and Caylee, (goofiness/happiness) and that they really love each other.....or at least that is what I want to believe. I had the same interations with my daughter when she was Caylee's age and I remember how precious they where me. It makes me want to cry to think Casey could have hurt little Caylee on purpose.

http://www.wftv.com/slideshow/news/16911247/detail.html

There is a picture here that I find odd here, the one where it apppears that Caylee is holding her arms out to the person taking this pic, looking uncomfortable, trying to get away. Is Casey holding her? What do you all think of this picture?:waitasec:

Patience..I believe that is the pic that said "uncle Lee is scary". I think Lee was holding her and Casey was maybe taking picture.

dvn9md.jpg

I love this picture best. She looks like a little doll with a doll and the sweetest little face you could just kiss all over. :blowkiss:

This is my favorite as well. I love it because my own 2 1/2 year old granddaughter has this exact car seat, always takes her "baby" with her when we go somewhere, and that look on her face...I've seen it so many times from my granddaughter. It makes me smile and cry at the same time. I feel as if I know this child. She is so much like my Tessa. I can't imagine being Cindy and going through this tragedy.
My son is raising his daughter but does not have custody yet. The mother is exactly like Casey and only sees her daughter when she gets mad at my son and takes her away to punish him. This is terrifying to us while she has her, even more so since this happened. Fortunately this happens rarely and she is quick to get over her anger as she can't stand to have a child around for more than a few days. I can so identify with the grandparents in this situation. I could have written the blog that Cindy did.

There is this one pic i loooooooove and its of caylee looking throught the legs of a kitchen chair its black and white I LOVE That picture I just cannot find it :(

But i love it because just shows how innocent and beautiful she is ......:)

I don't know which picture is my favorite, but I absolutely love the video of her reading that book. The way she looks so little, and the book looks so big, and when she turns the pages she has to kind of slap them down cause her arms are so little. And then her little voice is so adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie