The trunk of the car?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CASuzk

Reaction score
After a large scale search, two missing preschoolers in Arizona were found dead, locked in the trunk of their mother's car yesterday.
It was accidental and the family was said to be heartbroken but it make me wonder if Casey was taking the gas and thought Caylee was playing in her room but instead, she had crawled into the truck and died the same way these children did.

Your scenario is certainly possible, but I think Casey was trying to cover up the smell of decay with the smell of gasoline.

And if Caylee died accidentally and not as a result of Mom's behavior, you would think she would've confessed by now. I'm sure LE has told her that, tragically, small children die from accidents all the time. It's Casey's actions since her daughter's disappearance that makes it seem likely that whatever fate Caylee suffered was directly due to her.

And if Caylee died accidentally and not as a result of Mom's behavior, you would think she would've confessed by now. I'm sure LE has told her that, tragically, small children die from accidents all the time. It's Casey's actions since her daughter's disappearance that makes it seem likely that whatever fate Caylee suffered was directly due to her.

what "if" she doesn't know what happened, what "if" she found her dead in the morning Casey either left her with a sitter, alone or at a home where "partying" was taking place and she doesn't believe anyone would believe her story of, "I don't know what happened." Remember everyone KNEW she was a liar.

could the substance in the trunk be urine and not blood or body fluid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk