If You Are Clinging To Hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShouldBWorking

Reaction score
what is giving you hope??

For me-

1. The 911 call where GMA is rattled
  2. GMA sounds confident about "Zanny" having kidnapped Caylee, the name came out too easily.
  3. Casey has always been a liar so lying is not out of character for her.
  4. Motive? Why? Her parents would have kept Caylee.

But in my heart I think she is dancing with Jesus, looking down at all of us smiling knowing we all love her and care about justice for HER!!

Giving Caylee to Cindy and going on her merry way was not an option for Casey. She would have never let Cindy have the control and be able to say she wasn't caring for her daughter. She would rather see Caylee gone.

Giving Caylee to Cindy and going on her merry way was not an option for Casey. She would have never let Cindy have the control and be able to say she wasn't caring for her daughter. She would rather see Caylee gone.

I would love to hear this opinion from someone who really knows Casey, the few people who have come forward that "know her" have not given this impression.

I'm holding out for proof from LE that we are not looking for a live Caylee. Casey might be crazy lying but the world is full of lots of crazies so who knows? Zenaida may have been an alias name. I'm very tired from researching all the lies but yet, today there was some new names thrown out on the search warrant so here I go again. I wish LE would give us something concrete.

I think we're all clinging to hope. If there is anyone who isn't, well, then, I don't know.

you're not in the minority. some have theories on what happened, but I pray I'm wrong, and I do cling to some hope that she's alive.

sometimes I feel like a minority in my hope, so many have Caylee dead and Casey convicted

Noone wants a dead little girl, but the scenario is not looking good, and stats are not on her side. We are just being realistic and wanting justice for this little girl. It seems the general public cares more about her than her own mother. She should have let the grandmother adopt her and terminate her parental rights.

Susan Smith. Casey is like Susan Smith. Instead of the black carjacker, you have the Latino kidnapper.

What gives me hope is GOD. I pray Caylee is safe.

Susan Smith. Casey is like Susan Smith. Instead of the black carjacker, you have the Latino kidnapper.

What gives me hope is GOD. I pray Caylee is safe.

I've made the same comparison. Both are selfish serial liars, and both may be mothers who have killed their children.

I think all of us still have hope - even if that glimmer is getting duller and duller. I just keep thinking back at seeing those pictures when she was just born........ all of those smiles looked loving and so very real. A young mother, grandparents, adoring uncle - everyone looked so loving towards that lil angel. I just wonder in my heart where it could have gone so horribly wrong.

I'd like to know how many hours a day Casey actually was a "mother?"

Her parents said they allowed her to go out & have fun like all the people her age were doing... that she was NOT stuck at home.

That made me wonder....

Who woke up in the morning & fed & dressed Caylee.

Who spent the days with her?

Who cooked her meals & cleaned her clothes & her messes.

Who bathed her at night?

Who read to her?

Who was there when she was sick... or had a nightmare?

Every day & every night.... not just when your built-in babysitters weren't available to assume the responsibility.

WHO was Caylee's 'mother?'

It's easy playing a part like a big sister if you can shove the kid off & run out the door to have fun.

And the job gets harder & harder & harder with each passing year.

I think Cindy played mommy most of the time. I think they were pressuring her to grow up - just like most of us with college aged kids - so I think they wanted her to act more like a mom. One of the things I wonder is - Casey has made comments about using that sitter for more than a year. I don't believe Zanny exists - but I do believe she took Caylee and went somewhere - and if SHE wasn't watching Caylee herself - who was? I have read people guessing that Casey left her in the car for long periods and while I think that may have been how she died - I don't think she did it often... because Caylee had a support system and if Casey was hurting her I think she would have shown anxiety to George and Cindy - and despite their dysfunction - I am convinced that they loved her deeply.

So, I have been trying to invent ways to save that wee bit of hope... that maybe somewhere - somehow - she is not dead.

Yes, I think Cindy was the usual 'Mommy' to Caylee with a LOT of help from George.

That's why I don't find it at all hard to believe that Casey could 'suddenly' be responsible for Caylee's death..... accidental or even intentional.

All that talk about what a "good mother" Casey was is meaningless unless she was a FULL TIME mother.... not just a fill in when her parents weren't around to do her job.

I suppose there's still a slight chance that Casey sold or traded Caylee.... I wonder if LE noticed anything NEW in Casey's possession.... I mean something she didn't get from her parents or steal from some friend or stranger. Something they can't account for.

I also think Cindy was the mommy for Caylee.
Maybe the first few months Casey showed some sort of responsibility. Until she turned 21 & hit the bar scene.

Then she began to resent Caylee for being a burden to her. She wanted to party / spend time with her friends & definately never wanted saddled with a small demanding child.

I think she began staying away from home more/ neglecting Caylee. As a mom Cindy told Casey it was her choice to have the baby & she was the mother & start acting like one. I also think Casey would resent Cindy for being a mom to Caylee & would totally abuse Cindy & that led to a fight. Cindy was only the Gma & Casey never let her forget it.

I sincerely doubt Cindy was living a great life with Casey. Casey never wanted Caylee but she never wanted her mom to have her either. I imagine all the work was put onto Cindy...Casey was to busy living the high life to be bothered with any type of work.

What gives me hope?

Very few things actually give me hope in this case merely because it all to awkward yet familiar and we almost can tell how it ends like a scary movie :(

What keeps me holding on is the pictures, Yes the Pictures of Casey and Caylee. Casey is a 22 year old mother so am I, My daughter literally just turned three as Caylee will on Saturday :mad:. So looking at those pictures its so close to home its not even funny. I see love in those pictures, Please remember I said in those pictures. Also looking at those pictures its like me and my daughter. I think how could she kill her or harm her look at them.

But a picture is worth a thousand words she wouldnt be the first one to take a misleading picture unfortunately.

There are always lil details I read that make me think it could go either way but I kno that is for another thread once I find It. HEHE:blowkiss:

Also Caylee Marie and my self share the same exact name and we Caylee's Are Fierce :).

the only time i ever had hope was when she got that strange visit from patrick. i tried to get myself to believe there was some sort of mysterious thing going on and maybe they did have caylee because casey knew something, and the smell in the car was that something and it wasn't from caylee.

but now, too much time has passed. i don't believe that anymore.

As crazy as it sounds I try to hold onto the hope of her CRAZY story that someone she trusted that she had watch Caylee did take her and they will find her......I dunno I really hope that is the case, but as everyday goes by it make it difficult to hang on to.

Her stories are so out there and the lies, but yet it seems every lie she tells there is a "spec" of truth in and what "if" there is small chance that she is out there a part of me just needs to hang on to that hope for now....

I would have even GREATER hope if these 2 people she claims that introduced her to the "baby-sitter" would come forward and say "Yes we introduced Casey to her, she has watched my child/children in the past etc and since this case has started we have also been unable to find this babysiter, she has disappeared" That porbably wont ever happen but if it did then I would have more hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member