Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
SWAG, Yeah, the Sawgrass date change confuses me too. The police talked to Zenaida when they arrested Casey, and she told them she looked ar the apt. in June. But now it's big news that Sawgrass now realizes it wasn't April, but June. I just don't understand any of this. And I REALLY hope that someday we find out where she came up w/ ZG's name!

I didn't realize that not only was the carseat found in Casey's abandoned car but "many of Caylees toys".

No, I didn't hear about the toys being in the car. I wonder if it was common for Casey to carry "many" toys in her car? Or would these toys have been in the backpack Caylee had on when George last saw them?

I know my kids always want to take toys with them everywhere. But that looks like it would really mess with Casey's mind... riding around with Caylee's toys in there. :eek:

This case has me in bad shape All I can think of is caylee and I'm not related, I'm so sad! I'm glued to the tube just like NH case! I just wish her mom would get some meds and talk? why does zanax come up a lot did she have to take them?

SWAG, Yeah, the Sawgrass date change confuses me too. The police talked to Zenaida when they arrested Casey, and she told them she looked ar the apt. in June. But now it's big news that Sawgrass now realizes it wasn't April, but June. I just don't understand any of this. And I REALLY hope that someday we find out where she came up w/ ZG's name!

I wonder if ZG really just wanted to do the interview to say she's not the one... so everyone will leave her alone and let her be normal. Plus, there are so many new people following this case daily -- maybe the news people think it's a good way to get viewers.

Who knows? But I do feel bad for the real ZG's out there...

Thank You Wind Chime.. :D

Bringing this over from the last thread:

Originally Posted by not_my_kids:

Some are required 24/7. Some are not. The only ones that I knew of that were 24/7 were LE. But now that you mention foster parents and some social workers are too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For not my kids and anyone else wondering, here is the mandatory report law from the Florida.Gov website on Chapter 39:

39.201 Mandatory reports of child abuse, abandonment, or neglect; mandatory reports of death;
(1)(a) Any person who knows, or has reasonable cause to suspect, that a child is abused, abandoned, or neglected by a parent, legal custodian, caregiver, or other person responsible for the child's welfare, as defined in this chapter, or that a child is in need of supervision and care and has no parent, legal custodian, or responsible adult relative immediately known and available to provide supervision and care shall report such knowledge or suspicion to the department in the manner prescribed in subsection (2).

(b) Reporters in the following occupation categories are required to provide their names to the hotline staff:

1. Physician, osteopathic physician, medical examiner, chiropractic physician, nurse, or hospital personnel engaged in the admission, examination, care, or treatment of persons;

2. Health or mental health professional other than one listed in subparagraph 1.;

3. Practitioner who relies solely on spiritual means for healing;

4. School teacher or other school official or personnel;

5. Social worker, day care center worker, or other professional child care, foster care, residential, or institutional worker;

6. Law enforcement officer; or

7. Judge.

The names of reporters shall be entered into the record of the report, but shall be held confidential and exempt as provided in s. 39.202.

There is a great deal more detail to the law which can be found at:

http://tiny.cc/lQtib

Further laws pertaining to child abuse and neglect in Florida can be found here: http://tiny.cc/iyYcphttp://tiny.cc/iyYcp

Basically this means anyone with knowledge of abuse or neglect is required by law to report the abuse or neglect. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. No matter what! Plus some professionals are required to give their name, others may report anonymously but still are required to report.

So thankfully there is no way anyone in the state of Florida can claim they chose to opt out of mandatory child abuse reporting.

Hope this helps everyone. :)

I wonder if ZG really just wanted to do the interview to say she's not the one... so everyone will leave her alone and let her be normal. Plus, there are so many new people following this case daily -- maybe the news people think it's a good way to get viewers.

Who knows? But I do feel bad for the real ZG's out there...

Bingo!!!!

Yeah, Cakegirl, your probably right. And I feel bad for them, too!

If ZG wanted people to know it's not her I don't know why she would have been in the 'shadows' . I would want my face out there to say see! not this Zanny!

okay wasn't there someone who resigned from police that dated casey is that why she doesnt want to speak maybe she is scared of him?

If ZG wanted people to know it's not her I don't know why she would have been in the 'shadows' . I would want my face out there to say see! not this Zanny!

Good question. Maybe she believes the whole "Caylee's in danger" spill and she wants to protect herself just in case there is some bad guys lurking. Or maybe she doesn't want any more attention in public than what she already has by having the ZG name. Not sure...

Thank You Wind Chime.. :D

Bringing this over from the last thread:

Originally Posted by not_my_kids:

Some are required 24/7. Some are not. The only ones that I knew of that were 24/7 were LE. But now that you mention foster parents and some social workers are too.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

For not my kids and anyone else wondering, here is the mandatory report law from the Florida.Gov website on Chapter 39:

39.201 Mandatory reports of child abuse, abandonment, or neglect; mandatory reports of death;
(1)(a) Any person who knows, or has reasonable cause to suspect, that a child is abused, abandoned, or neglected by a parent, legal custodian, caregiver, or other person responsible for the child's welfare, as defined in this chapter, or that a child is in need of supervision and care and has no parent, legal custodian, or responsible adult relative immediately known and available to provide supervision and care shall report such knowledge or suspicion to the department in the manner prescribed in subsection (2).

(b) Reporters in the following occupation categories are required to provide their names to the hotline staff:

1. Physician, osteopathic physician, medical examiner, chiropractic physician, nurse, or hospital personnel engaged in the admission, examination, care, or treatment of persons;

2. Health or mental health professional other than one listed in subparagraph 1.;

3. Practitioner who relies solely on spiritual means for healing;

4. School teacher or other school official or personnel;

5. Social worker, day care center worker, or other professional child care, foster care, residential, or institutional worker;

6. Law enforcement officer; or

7. Judge.

The names of reporters shall be entered into the record of the report, but shall be held confidential and exempt as provided in s. 39.202.

There is a great deal more detail to the law which can be found at:

http://tiny.cc/lQtib

Further laws pertaining to child abuse and neglect in Florida can be found here: http://tiny.cc/iyYcphttp://tiny.cc/iyYcp

Basically this means anyone with knowledge of abuse or neglect is required by law to report the abuse or neglect. 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. No matter what! Plus some professionals are required to give their name, others may report anonymously but still are required to report.

So thankfully there is no way anyone in the state of Florida can claim they chose to opt out of mandatory child abuse reporting.

Hope this helps everyone. :)

Yes, I am aware of the law, but the state site also states that they are required to report in "his or her official professional capacity." Interpret it however you decide. I interpret it to mean while they are at work.

Hello all :D
Thank you Passin' for that video link. Glad I watched all the way through for the tattoo reference. Sad to say, I believe the tattoo's timing as well as the "Beautiful Life" addition to it, translated from Italian I believe they said, do not point to a child coming home. I hope and pray that I am wrong.

okay wasn't there someone who resigned from police that dated casey is that why she doesnt want to speak maybe she is scared of him?

Are you referring to Jesse, the ex-fiance? And is the "she" you're referring to ZG or Casey? ;)

I don't know WHAT I would do in that situation, I'm just glad she didn't say the nanny's name was AmyD!

For the love of cheese, would someone please tell me how to snip. Please? Or tell me where the link is if it's listed anywhere around here. I will be forever grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail