W.Va. offers licenses for those who fear 'beast'

As I recall, and it's been a while since I read Revelation, there was no way to accidentally take on the mark. In other words, even if you implant a chip under your skin or get a tattoo so you don't have to carry a debit card around, unless you do it *because* you worship Satan, it's not what they're talking about.

I had to go dig it out. Revelation 14:9-10 says: 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

The worship of the beast comes before the taking of the mark. And it doesn't say anything about where your photos end up, etc. Maybe they're concerned with some other aspect of Biblical Prophecy, but if it's this, I think they're off the hook...

As I recall, and it's been a while since I read Revelation, there was no way to accidentally take on the mark. In other words, even if you implant a chip under your skin or get a tattoo so you don't have to carry a debit card around, unless you do it *because* you worship Satan, it's not what they're talking about.

I had to go dig it out. Revelation 14:9-10 says: 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

The worship of the beast comes before the taking of the mark. And it doesn't say anything about where your photos end up, etc. Maybe they're concerned with some other aspect of Biblical Prophecy, but if it's this, I think they're off the hook...

So, it's just another bunch of people with their panties in a wad for no reason. *sigh* If it's not one thing, it's another! Thank you for looking it up for us!

NP Glitch. I used to really get into that end times stuff, so it wasn't hard to figure out where to look. :)

NP Glitch. I used to really get into that end times stuff, so it wasn't hard to figure out where to look. :)

My dad used to say that half of being smart was knowing where to find the answer. (A bumper sticker once said the other half of being smart was knowing what you're dumb at.) I have found that if I put the two together, I am smart. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back