Bernie Mac dies at age 50

RIP, Mr Mac... thank you for the laughter that you brought to this world, through your comedic talents.

Ohhh, I hate this. I loved him.
He was such a funny and talented man.
Thoughts and prayers for his family and his friends today.:blowkiss:

I was catching up on him yesterday and the release said he was better-run do not walk to rent Kings of Comedy....

Oh my, this is sad... :( I like him, too.. Prayers going out for his family

Awwwww... wow sad! SHOCKED... RIP! I really enjoyed him. He will be missed.

Prayers for his soul and the family.

What a shock!!!!!!!! RIP Mac Man! You were hilarious.

Too bad he ended his career/life with controversy at an Obama event.

I'm shocked too DK. And saddend. RIP and prayers for the family.

This is so sad. I was so shocked when I heard this on TV this morning. He was such a funny and talented guy.

I was shocked, too! I just saw on the news last night that he was doing well in the hospital. So young. It's really sad.

This makes me so sad....Bernie Mac was hilarious!!! I am shocked and extremely saddened that he won't be gracing the world with his talent anymore. He will definitely be missed! My heart goes out to his family.

RIP Bernie Mac!

I am so shocked to hear this.. He brought alot of laughs to my family and i'm so sad to know he is now gone. I heard it was complications due to pnemonia, this day and age (and with his money I am sure he had top notch medical care) it always shocks me to hear someone dies from this still.

He had been sick for awhile, IIRC. I saw him recently on an interview, playing 'it down'..not sure what that was about.

He brought my family and I amany smiles.

RIP Bernie Mac...peace all around.

I loved this man! A funny man, talented man, and one with a good heart.

Godspeed, Bernie Mac. You will be missed.

This has really smacked my day into a downer.

Wow! Really wasn't expecting to hear that!

RIP Bernie. While some of his performances were a little to raunchy for me, I liked his tv show and his performance in the movie Pride. My heart goes out to his family. I am always surprised to hear about people dying from this. Did he have other health problems as well?

What a shock!!!!!!!! RIP Mac Man! You were hilarious.

Too bad he ended his career/life with controversy at an Obama event.

He will definitely be missed.

Forgive my ignorance on the matter, but what was the Obama controversy about?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back