Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said right before the other thread was closed, I think it was outrageously cruel of Casey to say Caylee would be home by her birthday.

As I said right before the other thread was closed, I think it was outrageously cruel of Casey to say Caylee would be home by her birthday.

I second that. I am sure yesterday (it's past midnight here) was a terribly emotional day for the Anthonys.

the people that have been around her for the past 2-3years ( her friends )
will be the ones that have been telling the investigators all of her dirty little secrets that have been going on for the past 2-3 years

they will be the ones that help get this solved
even friends probably think this has gone on long enough

another week at the most

and this will be over

I've heard that, but never knew whether it had scientifically proven....

Well, I just have to add that the whole nursing home experience can be a little frightening to little kids. When my grandma was in one and my son was young, the old people there would grab at him, touch him, yell out at him. I'm not being ugly, I know they are old and many of them have issues and that's the reason they do some of these things. But, for a kid, it can be a bit scary. That's all. May be the smell or it may be the environment there - the reason for the look on her face. She looks unsure of him and a little scared, to be honest.

JMO.

It sure was. It gave the gps such hope and optimism, you could see it in their eyes, and hear it in their voices.

Very cruel.
Casey seems to have no soul. Very scarey to me.

And I bet selfish Casey thinks it was outrageously cruel of her family not to bond her out for Caylee's birthday.

will be the ones that have been telling the investigators all of her dirty little secrets that have been going on for the past 2-3 years

another week at the most

and this will be over

Without a body and without a deal do you still see this being over in a week?

I agree, it was incredibly cruel for Casey to lead her family to believe that Caylee would be home today for her third birthday. This whole story is just unbelievable.

I saw, again, tonight Greta interviewing Cindy and George. OMG, during the interview when George is talking about the day he discovered the gas cans were in the trunk of Casey's car . . . Cindy visibly grabbed his leg and then reached behind her to grab his hand on the couch (that is when I think she really squeezed) because she CLEARLY did not want him discussing those gas cans on air. Lo and behold, the next day LE was out there to get those cans! I'm just wondering if Cindy wipped them clean in anticipation of them being seized. Would not surprise me in the least. I am totally convinced that Cindy, along with the rest of the family, knows that Caylee will not be coming home and are going to put all their efforts into saving Casey. WHY????

Well, Caylee's birthday has passed and no news.
I feel terribly sad. Wherever she is, she needs to be found. It just isn't right that she isn't asleep in her own bed tonight, dreaming of waking up tomorrow to play with her new toys.

And I bet selfish Casey thinks it was outrageously cruel of her family not to bond her out for Caylee's birthday.

I second THIS too :) I got this sense after George's visit with her a week ago Sunday.

These are from casey to a friend in new york
http://www.myspace.com/j_k_bourne

May 17, 2008 2:17 PM
so you'll be home in a week! can't wait!

May 6, 2008 11:45 AM
thanks hun. that's the plan. it's pretty impossible to relax around caylee, but i'm trying. she's being pretty good, thankfully.

how've you been?

May 1, 2008 5:26 AM
my trip to washington/baltimore has been put on hold, so i'll definitely be home when you get here.

Mar 26, 2008 11:48 AM
please stay safe. i know it's hard for you guys to make calls or get online, while you're over there. just check in when you can. doesn't hurt to know that you're doing alright.

everyone is doing great. caylee gives me a run for my money, every single day, but she's the joy of my life.

Hi, I am new here, I have been lurking for a while. Sorry if this is out of context in the General Discussion but I was reading a while back someone asking about Caylee's dispostion. It made me remember a posters info on myspace posts by Casey.

I wondering if Caylee as she was growing into a little girl, just required too much of Casey's attention now, attention she usually wanted for her own endeavors..i.e. social life. I think things were fine when she was a "baby" she could play dress up, show her off to her friends etc..but as kids grow they need more interaction which I think just got too much for Casey.

Just my speculations!:twocents::twocents::twocents:

It sure was. It gave the gps such hope and optimism, you could see it in their eyes, and hear it in their voices.

Very cruel.
Casey seems to have no soul. Very scarey to me.

Remember how elated George was after Casey told him that? She's alive! She's close! We are going to have a big party! That wasn't his exact words, but you get the drift. No wonder the guy was pissed off on Friday. Casey just keeps proving how cold hearted she is.

Hi, I am new here, I have been lurking for a while. Sorry if this is out of context in the General Discussion but I was reading a while back someone asking about Caylee's dispostion. It made me remember a posters info on myspace posts by Casey.

I wondering if Caylee as she was growing into a little girl, just required too much of Casey's attention now, attention she usually wanted for her own endeavors..i.e. social life. I think things were fine when she was a "baby" she could play dress up, show her off to her friends etc..but as kids grow they need more interaction which I think just got too much for Casey.

Just my speculations!:twocents::twocents::twocents:

The funny part about this is I can relate the opposite way. Babies make me nervous, but when kids get to 3-4 years old, they're FUN. :)

Well, I just have to add that the whole nursing home experience can be a little frightening to little kids. When my grandma was in one and my son was young, the old people there would grab at him, touch him, yell out at him. I'm not being ugly, I know they are old and many of them have issues and that's the reason they do some of these things. But, for a kid, it can be a bit scary. That's all. May be the smell or it may be the environment there - the reason for the look on her face. She looks unsure of him and a little scared, to be honest.

JMO.

it well could be that. i have a picture of my daughter about to bust into tears because i handed her to santa.

another week at the most

and this will be over

I so hope and pray for this.

It just seems this case could go on and on a long time, since the one that has answers won't speak. And I'm afraid little Caylee will never be found.

It could be some sick revenge bc they have been talking with LE.

I second that. I am sure yesterday (it's past midnight here) was a terribly emotional day for the Anthonys.

Agreed. I feel terrible for that family. I've been following this matter since the news initially broke weeks ago and have been lurking here on WS ever since . . . and no matter what anyone says, or what I myself think at time when playing the devil's advocate to analyize, I am just so darn sad for the whole family. Beyond words...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine