Hairstyles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renea

Reaction score
Has anyone else noticed in all the posted photos how many different hairstyles/colors Caysee has had in the last two years? I would be curious to know if she is loyal to one particular hairstylist. If so, I would think that person would be worth interviewing... people tend to "talk a lot" when they are sitting in that salon chair for an hour or two.

this infor. might be embedded somewhere in the myspace or FB areas....conversations with GFs will go in this direction when they complement each other....but it's a lot to go through.

I keep spelling Casey's name wrong since I saw the post regarding Caylee's name being a combo of Casey and Lee..

Sorry!

Good observation and well worth looking into. Any information is better than none. I so fear for this darling girl.

I have had MANY hairstyles. I used a few different stylists, and have never ever went into really personal information. Weather/Current Events/etc...

When you stick to one stylist... you tend to get to know each other pretty well!

One of my best friends is a stylist. You would not believe what some people tell her! :eek:

There is just something about relaxing and spilling the beans when havings one's hair done. I haven't done this but sure have heard enough myself coming from the next chair. Just wish this crazy mother would just spill the beans and fess up on what happened to Caylee!

Everytime I see Casey on FoxNews from the jail/video, etc. she is playing with her hair. I think the cops should threaten to shave her head if she does not talk... Case solved, Caylee found!

Has anyone else noticed in all the posted photos how many different hairstyles/colors Caysee has had in the last two years? I would be curious to know if she is loyal to one particular hairstylist. If so, I would think that person would be worth interviewing... people tend to "talk a lot" when they are sitting in that salon chair for an hour or two.

It was the hairstylist that reported seeing Caylee with bruises while the detective had a picture of Caylee with those marks unbeknowst to the hairstylist.

Like they say, "only your hairdresser knows for sure!" So very true!!! I am a retired hairdresser. Having been in the business for over 25 years, I could write a book! Believe me!!! I should, it would be a number 1 seller!

I would guess that she probably didn't use the same stylist each time. Due to financial restraints, I think she probably went to a mall salon and had her hair done by the "next stylist available." JMHO. Would be interesting to know if LE did interview anyone, though.

I would guess that she probably didn't use the same stylist each time. Due to financial restraints, I think she probably went to a mall salon and had her hair done by the "next stylist available." JMHO. Would be interesting to know if LE did interview anyone, though.

BBM --

I don't know about that . . . the $40k she stole from CA, the $$ from dear old grama and from out of nursing-home-bound grampa's bill-paying fund, the $$ from LA, from Caylee's piggy bank, from AH and probably numerous others . . . I'd say that girl was pretty well off . . .

We know about the one hairstylist, but according to Cindy (if you can believe anything that she or KC say or have said :snooty:) that KC cut her own hair. The earlier pics appear to be much different and professionally done cuts than the later pics imo.

Casey did say in one of the jailhouse video tapes that no one has touched her hair since blah blah (can't remember the date) and whoever said it was full of BS... But it was seriously the only thing she showed emotion about in that tape, I at least remember that much. Not Caylee though.

O/T but this thread reminded me of the poster who admitted to liking cindys haircut. I had to laugh out loud once again. Hey atleast they were truthful!

The longer Casey's hair gets the less I think she has pretty hair. It looks like a heavy greasy pelt pulled back sometimes. Her hair looked pretty good when she got arrested. Don't you think it was a good style for her at mid-length?

The longer Casey's hair gets the less I think she has pretty hair. It looks like a heavy greasy pelt pulled back sometimes. Her hair looked pretty good when she got arrested. Don't you think it was a good style for her at mid-length?
Yes it also looked good blonde and short,im a retired hairdresser and your right the things (PERSONAL) people will tell is sometimes shocking. Great idea to find her and Sindy's hairdresser sure would luv to hear what they had to say:woohoo:

The only time I thought her hair looked good was in her high school picture. JMO. She looked pretty decent there.

My bet is that when she did go to get her hair done, she probably went to a small salon (like the ones that are in the strip malls that charge $12.00 or something) and she probably took a friend with her and sat and chatted with her friend about guys and stuff the entire time. Just my guess. She's probably never had the same stylist and probably chatted with a girlfriend about a whole lotta nothin. JMO

Yes it also looked good blonde and short,im a retired hairdresser and your right the things (PERSONAL) people will tell is sometimes shocking. Great idea to find her and Sindy's hairdresser sure would luv to hear what they had to say:woohoo:
CA would be a whole nutther story....My guess would be that the stylist would have a difficult time cutting her hair because CA would be giving too many orders... "cut it this way, I want it this length, don't cut it too short on top!, don't leave it too long on top! I want some water! Don't you have any chewing gum?!" Also how can a stylist cut hair on a person texting on a cell phone? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10