Newbie Club Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieClue

Reaction score
It has been suggested that we newbies start a thread...I didn't see one, so here we go. Feel free to post any and all of your questions, ideas, theories, and newbie wonderfulness HERE without fear of reprisal.:crazy: I am very new, myself.

So come on, and join the Newbie Club...

(The following song is to be sung to the tune of the Mickey Mouse Club theme song...if you are younger than about 37? you may not know what the hell I'm talking about, in which case I heartily apologize)

What's the name, of the club, that's made for you and me?
N-E-W, B-I-E, Newbie to Web Sleuths,
Jan-u-ary!
redmamatwo!
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as welcome as can be

N-E-W, B-I-E, Newbie to Web Sleuths
:grouphug:
Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!

I have lurked here for a long time. I never registered until this case.
This disappearance has consumed me. I just can't comprehend how Cindy & George (Lee also) are believing all the BS that Casey has thrown out there.

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES - seems like the Anthony case pulled in a bunch of new ones - we hope you'll stick around!!

AND what a great idea for a thread!!!!

I'm new here and also very consumed by this case. Its on my mind constantly.

:clap:Hi SusieClue...great post it made me laugh. I am also a newbie and I must admit I'm a little leary of posting anymore on the General Discussion thread anymore. I am so obessed with this case and I try to read everything and WOW there is a lot to read. :Welcome-12-june::newbie::laughitup:

I used to be consumed on a similar forum (court tv had a forum then much like this) regarding the Michael Peterson case - mainly because it happened only a few miles from where I was living at the time. I lived and breathed that case - even when to court during the trial. I was relieved when it was finally over and I could de-obsess! But here I am, again - for 2 cases...this one AND the Nancy Cooper case! Its just that the news orgs cannot compete with the real time info posted here, not to mention the high caliber of sleuthy minds!!!

Newbie here. I've luked about other cases; this one as well , but felt as thought I really wanted to participate in this case.

There were two other prominent cases that I thought the major players got away with i murder or cover-up and I have an awful feeling about this one.

Love the song!

websleuths.jpg
Welcome_we_love_new_members_mice.gif

so_glad_you_joined_bench.gif
summer_welcome_letters_sun_chair.gif

WELCOMETOWSBLUE.gif

I'm the same as some of you...have lurked about for other cases. This case is one of the strangest I've ever seen. I think that I am particularly drawn to this case because I know someone that behaves almost identically to Casey.
I don't think Caylee is alive anymore. I don't know that Casey harmed her intentionally, but I don't think she is alive. I hope that someone finds her soon. My heart breaks every time I see that poor baby!

It has been suggested that we newbies start a thread...I didn't see one, so here we go. Feel free to post any and all of your questions, ideas, theories, and newbie wonderfulness HERE without fear of reprisal.:crazy: I am very new, myself.

So come on, and join the Newbie Club...

(The following song is to be sung to the tune of the Mickey Mouse Club theme song...if you are younger than about 37? you may not know what the hell I'm talking about, in which case I heartily apologize)

What's the name, of the club, that's made for you and me?
N-E-W, B-I-E, Newbie to Web Sleuths,
Jan-u-ary!
redmamatwo!
Hey! there, Hi! there, Ho! there
You're as welcome as can be

N-E-W, B-I-E, Newbie to Web Sleuths
:grouphug:
Forever let us hold our banner
High! High! High! High!

HHAHAHAHAHAHA. Thank you Mouseketeer SusieClue,

This is a GREAT THREAD. You would think the forum owner would have the sense she was born with and start a thread like this. Next time anyone sees that goofwad smack her upside the head.

This is great because so many questions and facts are known by the posters who have been on this case from the beginning, but for those who are just joining or are trying to play catch up, this is PERFECT.

I have a bunch of questions about the case that I will post here so I won't disturb the flow of the other threads.

Tricia

I'm the same as some of you...have lurked about for other cases. This case is one of the strangest I've ever seen. I think that I am particularly drawn to this case because I know someone that behaves almost identically to Casey.
I don't think Caylee is alive anymore. I don't know that Casey harmed her intentionally, but I don't think she is alive. I hope that someone finds her soon. My heart breaks every time I see that poor baby!

Welcome my dear. WOW. If you have someone in your life that is almost identical to Casey, it must be a living hell. YIKES.

Jump in. The water is fine.

Hi KC!
Now see, you can be a wealth of information for us about Casey and her thought processes and actions. I've never known anyone as extreme as her, but some that are near to being pathological liars. We are so glad you are here!:woohoo:

I'm also a Newbie here and this case has intrigued me so much. I first heard about it from a friend because the little girl has the same name as my daughter (mine is Kayleigh Marie) it has stuck with me. My daughter is 5 1/2 and she saw the People magazine article and asked about her and I told her she was missing. She will ask me every so often if they've found the "other Kayleigh" yet. :-( I wish I could tell her they have and she is safe.

I go back and forth on this case, but mostly that something bad happened and she is no longer alive. I want to go to the jail and shake that mother and tell her she needs to say something so they can find her.

There have been times that I've thought maybe she is being held by someone or was being held by someone because Casey was into something shady. I can't get over how nonchalant the family was in the beginning and hearing Cindy say something like "when Casey comes home you will all owe her a big apology for all this" and "once the details come out you will all see it isn't what you thought". (Those aren't exact quotes) They were laughing and smiling a bunch and it was creepy. Also LE (from what we know and have seen) didn't seem too alarmed in the beginning by leaving the car there and evidence you know what I mean? I'm not knocking the LE I am just saying it seemed to not be taken too seriously in the beginning.

I am glued to this story and really need to back off because this board goes sooooo fast that I can't seem to keep up. :)

I'm glad this thread was started because I feel like I can say "I'm here as a lurker too" and checking things out.

Newbies,
What is your speculation as to the nature of the argument (or the straw that broke the camel's back) between Casey and Cindy that caused Casey to want to leave for a "vacation" with Caylee and that she references in one of her posts to a friend as
DRA-A-MA? Whatever it is, it speaks to motive, I think. To punish Mom.

I have lurked here for a long time. I never registered until this case.
This disappearance has consumed me. I just can't comprehend how Cindy & George (Lee also) are believing all the BS that Casey has thrown out there.

Same here, and too afraid to post...lol

I can't get over how nonchalant the family was in the beginning and hearing Cindy say something like "when Casey comes home you will all owe her a big apology for all this" and "once the details come out you will all see it isn't what you thought". (Those aren't exact quotes) They were laughing and smiling a bunch and it was creepy.

Right! And, when Cindy said, "you'll vote Casey Mother of the Year for protecting her daughter..." :puffy: It is those kinds of comments that make me think Cindy can't possibly be in on it, she just has to be plain DUMB AS A BRICK or has just snapped mentally - her brain malfunctioning as a result of severe grief.

Susie,
Thanks for the welcome. The person that I know has now lost custody of her child to her parents. The situation was very similar to Casey's...she lived with the parents and the parents were the primary caregiver for her child. She has never held a constant job, but always claimed to have one. She told her parents that the father of the baby did not pay child support, but in reality he did pay quite a bit of child support. This is how she funded her partying. When she finally lost custody of the child, her only concern was that she was losing the child support. She used the child as a pawn in her game...she would take the child away from her parents and often block visits from the father by going to different states. I could go on all day! But, you get the idea...SHE was numero Uno every day and the child ran a distant second in her mind.

There have been times that I've thought maybe she is being held by someone or was being held by someone because Casey was into something shady. I can't get over how nonchalant the family was in the beginning and hearing Cindy say something like "when Casey comes home you will all owe her a big apology for all this" and "once the details come out you will all see it isn't what you thought". (Those aren't exact quotes) They were laughing and smiling a bunch and it was creepy.

Exactly, my thoughts. I saw GMCindy say that stupid thing that Casey will be owed an apology in the end and we will all find out what a hero she was or something to that effect. My ears perked up right then and there. GMCindy knows her gd is gone and is holding onto her daughter's lies to keep from going to the reality side of things. If she accepts in any way that Caylee is gone then her mind will be lost. Better to keep it together and get in front of the cameras and throw up smoke screens. The media is powerful they are finding out and they are amusing themselves at watching themselves on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123