Lee's Inconsistency's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where does he work? I have only seen one comment in all of these threads in response to this question. In the Real World: Employment thread, someone posted that Lee works for a stage production company.

Who is his employer? What is the actual name of the company that this man is working for?

He is allegedly employed by Click and Park, as I looked it up on his myspace the other day. They are a subsidiary of another company or corp, which he is also lists being employed by. Let me see what I can find.

ETA:
Click and Park LLC
315 E Robinson St, Ste 505
Orlando, FL 32801

Here's an article about them, Orlando Company earns Soldier Field Contract, which says they are a subsidiary of Gameday Management Group.

Hope this helps!

Is this inconsistences in what he's said? Or can it be between what he's said and others?

If the latter, he had a very different story about Caylee's father just about 18 hours before Cindy gave one on Greta.

Does someone have the clip and comparison?

He is allegedly employed by Click and Park, as I looked it up on his myspace the other day. They are a subsidiary of another company or corp, which he is also lists being employed by. Let me see what I can find.

ETA:
Click and Park LLC
315 E Robinson St, Ste 505
Orlando, FL 32801

Here's an article about them, Orlando Company earns Soldier Field Contract, which says they are a subsidiary of Gameday Management Group.

Hope this helps!
Thanks, Liz! More Orlando car connections. 'Transportation solutions for sporting events.' I wonder who owns and provides the vehicles? LOL, the Real World:Employment post about Lee sounded like he had a production gig at the Superbowl. Now he drives the parking shuttle?
http://www.gamedaymanagement.com/PD...er Partners with Gameday Management Group.pdf

Gameday Management Group, based in Orlando, Fla., is a leader in transportation solutions for sporting
and special events around the country and world. Founded in 1994, Gameday provides a host of services
built to improve the efficiency of transportation at special events; including successful traffic
management planning, installation of travel demand management tools (www.clickandpark.com) and
efficient shuttle system operations. Gameday personnel have orchestrated traffic and transportation
improvement efforts for events such as the Super Bowl, 2002 Winter Olympics, Daytona 500 and 2005
Presidential Inauguration in addition to providing online parking permit services for the International
Builders Show and the National Association of Broadcasters.
“We’re excited to begin helping World Market Center better organize traffic flow for its attendees,
exhibitors and employees.” said Tony Vitrano, owner of Gameday Management Group. “Our
comprehensive approach takes everyone into account, and ensures that we plan appropriately for the
many types of events and visitors that will come to Vegas’ newest and soon to be largest trade show
complex.”

One inconsistency I found between Lee and Cindy is about Zani. Cindy told Greta that Zani had babysit for Caylee 1 1/2 years and had also been a friend for 3 years prior to the birth. The name had been a part of normal conversation. Lee said that connection to Zani was made through fellow employees of Casey who had children babysat by this woman.

Thanks, Liz! More Orlando car connections. 'Transportation solutions for sporting events.' I wonder who owns and provides the vehicles? LOL, the Real World:Employment post about Lee sounded like he had a production gig at the Superbowl. Now he drives the parking shuttle?
http://www.gamedaymanagement.com/PD...er Partners with Gameday Management Group.pdf

Truly, I doubt Lee is driving any shuttle. The date of the article I posted above about Click and Park getting the contract for Soldier's Field was dated July 21st.

Do you remember Casey leaving a comment on Lee's myspace, IIRC dated June 23rd. She asked him something about Chicago being nicked the windy city and asked if it's really that windy.

So, putting 2 and 2 together (which doesn't always seem to add up to 4 in this case!), I figured that Lee was probably in Chicago, somewhere around the time of/or just prior to June 23rd; presenting their proposal and bid to secure that Soldier's Field parking contract.

The above is not presented as a known fact. It is just the conclusion of my thinking about it. :cool:

ETA MySpace comment left to Lee from Casey:

Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered.

Truly, I doubt Lee is driving any shuttle. The date of the article I posted above about Click and Park getting the contract for Soldier's Field was dated July 21st.

Do you remember Casey leaving a comment on Lee's myspace, IIRC dated June 23rd. She asked him something about Chicago being nicked the windy city and asked if it's really that windy.

So, putting 2 and 2 together (which doesn't always seem to add up to 4 in this case!), I figured that Lee was probably in Chicago, somewhere around the time of/or just prior to June 23rd; presenting their proposal and bid to secure that Soldier's Field parking contract.

The above is not presented as a known fact. It is just the conclusion of my thinking about it. :cool:

ETA MySpace comment left to Lee from Casey:

Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered.

He is a proposal manager......
I think Lee is on the up and up. He is onto Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth