Time Line For When The 1998 Car Casey Drove Was Towed From Amscott...

Do we have a clear timeline on the car?

In the bond hearing the detective stated that they seized the car for evidence on July 17th. I don't believe that he stated the actual time through.

Also in one of the latest interview with Cindy (either Greta or out in front of the house after GP blew up) she said they picked up the car from the impound lot between 3:00pm and 4:00pm.

Thanks Melly, I'm taking notes.

The car was left in the lot of Amscot on June 27th and the tow company picked it up on June 30th. The letter would have gone out to George on July 1st and a notice would have been left in their mailbox. A second attempt at delivering the certified letter would have been made either July 2nd or July 3rd and another notice left. George did not pick up the car until July 15th.

LE did not obtain a search warrant for the car until July 17th.

The car was left in the lot of Amscot on June 27th and the tow company picked it up on June 30th. The letter would have gone out to George on July 1st and a notice would have been left in their mailbox. A second attempt at delivering the certified letter would have been made either July 2nd or July 3rd and another notice left. George did not pick up the car until July 15th.

LE did not obtain a search warrant for the car until July 17th.

Seriously, can you please post the proof that the car was dropped off at the Amscot on June 27th? (I know this has beend discussed ad nauseum, but I don't remember where this was confirmed) Thaks

The purse left behind...
IMO Just another ploy by Casey to get others thinking
she & Caylee were abducted.
Was the car left locked or unlocked?

Seriously, can you please post the proof that the car was dropped off at the Amscot on June 27th? (I know this has beend discussed ad nauseum, but I don't remember where this was confirmed) Thaks

Wouldn't that be when Tony picked her up there?
She said it was mechanical failure & her father would come
& fix/pick up the car.

The purse left behind...
IMO Just another ploy by Casey to get others thinking
she & Caylee were abducted.
Was the car left locked or unlocked?

Has LE yet to verify that Casey left her purse in the car? The only person who has made this claim is Cindy.

Do they have a video camera at the place she left the car in the parking lot?

Hate to say this/remind ppl of this, but affidavits are only as good as what the affiants are told who have to write them. It's possible that the employees/managers of the Amscot didn't even notice the car in their lot as abandoned until after it had already been there a few days...maybe the 24th was just the FIRST day they noticed it... but until someone testifies or affies themselves who works at the business and we see concrete facts about what they'll say under oath and under cross-exam, anything is possible... JMO

Hate to say this/remind ppl of this, but affidavits are only as good as what the affiants are told who have to write them. It's possible that the employees/managers of the Amscot didn't even notice the car in their lot as abandoned until after it had already been there a few days...maybe the 24th was just the FIRST day they noticed it... but until someone testifies or affies themselves who works at the business and we see concrete facts about what they'll say under oath and under cross-exam, anything is possible... JMO

Since Tony picked her up from Amscot...he ought to be able to verify when it was left there.

Gosh, wouldn't it be something if the video tape captured Casey messing with something in the trunk or backseat while waiting for Tony to pick her up?

My own timeline from what I've been able to gather from news reports and interviews:

On Saturday, July 12th, Cindy and George Anthony received a notice from the post office that the post office had tried to deliver a registered letter during the week, and the letter was waiting for them at the post office.

Monday, July 14th or Tuesday, July 15th - The Anthonys go to the post office and get the registered letter.

Tuesday, July 15th, George and Cindy go to the impound yard and retrieve the car. George drove it home and in one report said the car stunk and he had to drive with the windows down and had nausea.

When they got the car home they found a slip of paper with Amy's phone number on it. Cindy called Amy asking where Casey was. Amy said that Casey was at Tony's apartment. Cindy picked up Amy and Amy guided Cindy to Tony's apartment.

After Cindy picked up Casey and learned that Caylee wasn't with her, and according to Casey was with the babysitter, she drove Casey to a police station with the intention of having her arrested for credit card and car theft. Cindy found that the police station was closed and made a call from her cell phone, in which she learned that the police station she was at, closed at 5:30pm. So, we can assume that they were at the police station at some time after 5:30pm.

Cindy took Casey home, and it was another 45 (?) minutes before Cindy made the second 911 call. It was some time later that the third call to 911 was made.

In the interview George and Cindy Anthony did with Greta, they said the police were there all night, 5 policemen/detectives, with the last one leaving at about 5:30am on Wednesday, July 16th.

Wednesday, July 16th, about noon, police picked up Casey and asked her to take them to the apartment of Zenaida Gonzolas. Later that day, after Casey led the police on wild goose chases and lied, she was arrested.

Re: the Amscot location.

To get a good look at the location where the car was abandoned, go to google maps and search for this location:

7501 E Colonial Dr
Orlando, FL 32807-6368

This is Amscot # 102 at the intersection of Colonial and Goldenrod. Click on the street view button to see a visual of the location. You can also move around in the map by using the arrow buttons. I found a Citgo gas station about 1 block to the left of the Amscot. This looks like a fairly secure location.

http://maps.google.com/

Wouldn't that be when Tony picked her up there?
She said it was mechanical failure & her father would come
& fix/pick up the car.

Did anyone ever dig up the date/time that Tony actually picked Casey up? I know the car was NOTICED early a.m. on the 27thof June...so the latest it was left would be 26th of June...and GA claims to have seen Casey and the car on June 24th (was even in the trunk, supposedly...) so that begins to narrow the time frame, but I was still hoping for Tony's verification???

THE LADY AT THE AMSCOT MS. SACHEZ SAYS THE CAR WAS THERE WHEN SHE ARRIVED FOR WORK ON jUNE 27 AT 7 AM . TONY SAYS HE PICKED HER UP MID MORNING THAT SHE WAS STANDING OUTSIDE THE CAR WITH A BAG OF GROCERIES. THIS IS PER TONY'S STATEMENT AND LP ON NG LAST WEEK.

The next question is did Kc spend the night at Tony's on the 26 ??? And I am not sure but I think I read somewhere she had left Tony that morning to go jogging but I don't remember where.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back