Rehashing the weekend - General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

I am not a chemist and this is not my 1st rodeo
Reaction score
To avoid people from becoming upset about rehashing stuff (which I swear, I don't mind ;)) on the main discussion thread, I thought I would start a thread for rehashing stuff that happened this weekend, since I know a lot of members don't post on the weekend. We'll see how it goes (or doesn't)!

Big news was Caylee's 3rd birthday Saturday; and if any of you missed it, be sure to view the youtube video that Hailiejade made as a tribute to Caylee. It's really precious and you're sure to love it!

I missed coverage about the 'Safe House' myself. Cindy is apparently planning on taking Casey to a safe house when (and if) she's released from jail.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said.

Does anyone honestly believe Casey is going to be released soon?

hey thanks Liz....i've missed everything that happened this weekend, except i did hear last night that an official from the jail called Cindy & George to tell them that Casey did NOT want them to visit last night, as planned.....

i don't think Casey will be released...if she is, i'll be shocked......

This is interesting

http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

Air Tested

Meanwhile, Local 6 has learned that a lab affiliated with the University of Tennessee may be using a new type of technology to test air samples taken from the car of Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Cadaver dogs led detectives to believe there were signs of decomposition in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle and hit on two spots in the child's grandparents home early in the search for the missing girl.

The lab apparently testing the air samples, called The Body Farm, is run by the school's anthropology department.

A researcher at The Body Farm has developed an artificial nose of sorts that can sniff out evidence of human decomposition and decay.

It works by recognizing compounds found in the air where decomposition occurs.

Detectives won't confirm where the samples were transported to, but they said the air samples are being tested for decomposition.

Maya, that *is* interesting. Very interesting! That's the first I've heard about that!

Close - check out this New Call Released:

Also, the Orange County Jail released a new phone call between Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, and her brother Lee.

"Hey Case," Lee Anthony said.

"Hey, I need a favor," Casey Anthony said.

"Sure," Lee Anthony said.

"Can you get a hold of Jose and have him come see me as soon as he can, like today at some point?" Casey Anthony said.

"Yeah, let me give him a call," Lee Anthony said.

"Yeah, if you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it," Casey Anthony said. "You know, give my love obviously but I only have a minute to talk so…"

"OK, yeah, I'll do that right now," Lee Anthony said.

"OK, I appreciate that," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, love you," Lee Anthony said.

"Love you too," Casey Anthony said.

(Head) "Case" is sitting in jail with NO visitors but she only had a minute?! Yeah, Right! :rolleyes:

I feel sorry for the neighbors of the Anthony's. They didn't ask for all of this, but can you imagine the suffering they are going through! All the people, noise, traffic, congestion, etc. 24 hours a day. There isn't much they can do if everyone is on public property.

I read where one neighbor just lost her husband to a terminal illness and now she is dealing with this too! Animals are upset and don't understand all the commotion. I know my dog would be driving me crazy barking at every sound she hears.

You can't put all the blame on the Anthony's either (such as all the comments from Cindy, Lee and George made from their home). The reporters will be there waiting for more investigations at the house, waiting and watching for anyone going in and out of the house, etc. Until something breaks in this case, the neighborhood will have to suffer. Hopefully something will come out very, very soon. It is very apparent this case has affected more than the immediate family and friends.

Thanks Liz!

No, I don't think Casey should be released anytime soon.

It sounded to me like Cindy is still planning on taking control of Casey's life & I think doubt Casey would do much of anything Cindy wanted at this point. The safe house is Cindys imagination running wild.

Is there a date on that call yet? I think it was from a while back but it was just released.

I was thinking it was from this past Fri, since she was so short with Lee.
Remember she cancelled their visit *after* he took time & gas to drive to jail to visit her! (No sweat for her, tho!)

Another update from the weekend...about the pyschic team being there. I'm curious if that leads to anything. Here is the link,http://www.local6.com/news/17154890/detail.html

I just saw in the Local 6 News this morning. I'm curious to see if they find anything, too.

I read 2-3 days ago on the psychic partner's site where someone suggested that LE tells Casey "her mom had confessed" and implied that the statement would get a confession from Casey. I thought that was a clever idea!

ETA - cheko, you're welcome!

hey thanks Liz....i've missed everything that happened this weekend, except i did hear last night that an official from the jail called Cindy & George to tell them that Casey did NOT want them to visit last night, as planned.....

i don't think Casey will be released...if she is, i'll be shocked......

I also read that she refused the visit. No reason given.

I don't believe Casey is going anywhere. Casey alone knows the full truth about Caylee's fate and is the only person responsible. I have faith that LE is working tirelessly and will use every tactic and forensic resource available to reveal what happened to Caylee.

We can also rehash the weekend on the individual threads. If we only stay on the discussion thread is too hard for people to catch up as they get too long.
But if we break the conversation down people can read each thread and join in the conversation!

We can always rehash the weekend on the individual threads. If we only stay on the discussion thread is too hard for people to catch up as they get too long.
But if we break the conversation down people can read each thread and join in the conversation!

Well, I thought I'd take a chance and see how this went. It's kind of hard to discuss things on threads when you don't even know about them, isn't it?

Sorry you don't approve of my idea. Kinda hurts my feelings. But I guess as the saying goes, we can please all the people, all the time.

Oh well ..... sigh

Liz I think this is a wonderful idea! I like of having a rehashing weekend thread!!!! Its so hard to catch up on the general discussion and there is TONS of individual threads as well! :)

It is hard to catch up.....I missed a couple of whole threads between yesterday afternoon and this morning. Don't even know where they are.

Well, I thought I'd take a chance and see how this went. It's kind of hard to discuss things on threads when you don't even know about them, isn't it?

Sorry you don't approve of my idea. Kinda hurts my feelings. But I guess as the saying goes, we can please all the people, all the time.

Oh well ..... sigh
Hurt feelings? I think we have a misunderstanding. I wasn't offering it as a replacement to this thread , but yet another alternative to reading the long discussion threads and catch up on the weekend or visit the weekend info for the first time.
I edited the possibly misleading word and will be careful how I say things in the future.
:blowkiss:

Hi everyone! I have a question and wasn't sure where to ask it. I figured most people would read here today. Does anyone remember from the Laci Peterson threads the womans name that did the EVP? I think that is what it was called. She was not Psychic but could hear messges. I was just thinking of her and wondered if she has done anything with this case. If anyone remembers please let me know!

To avoid people from becoming upset about rehashing stuff (which I swear, I don't mind ;)) on the main discussion thread, I thought I would start a thread for rehashing stuff that happened this weekend, since I know a lot of members don't post on the weekend. We'll see how it goes (or doesn't)!

Big news was Caylee's 3rd birthday Saturday; and if any of you missed it, be sure to view the youtube video that Hailiejade made as a tribute to Caylee. It's really precious and you're sure to love it!

I missed coverage about the 'Safe House' myself. Cindy is apparently planning on taking Casey to a safe house when (and if) she's released from jail.

"Right here, I don't think is the ideal place for her not because we don't want her in the house and everything but we may have to hole her up somewhere in a safe house," Cindy Anthony said.

Does anyone honestly believe Casey is going to be released soon?

I'd say that's a big fat negetive. I can't believe they would release her. Unless they lower the bail for her, I can't see it. I don't think the family has a way to come up with the money, despite Cindy's statement about selling the house if they have to- or something to that effect during the bond hearing. IMO not a smart idea to mention the safe house before taking someone there. :rolleyes:

Maya, that *is* interesting. Very interesting! That's the first I've heard about that!

Close - check out this New Call Released:

Also, the Orange County Jail released a new phone call between Caylee Anthony's mother, Casey, and her brother Lee.

"Hey Case," Lee Anthony said.

"Hey, I need a favor," Casey Anthony said.

"Sure," Lee Anthony said.

"Can you get a hold of Jose and have him come see me as soon as he can, like today at some point?" Casey Anthony said.

"Yeah, let me give him a call," Lee Anthony said.

"Yeah, if you could do that, I would greatly appreciate it," Casey Anthony said. "You know, give my love obviously but I only have a minute to talk so…"

"OK, yeah, I'll do that right now," Lee Anthony said.

"OK, I appreciate that," Casey Anthony said.

"All right, love you," Lee Anthony said.

"Love you too," Casey Anthony said.

(Head) "Case" is sitting in jail with NO visitors but she only had a minute?! Yeah, Right! :rolleyes:

My take on this conversation, and it's just specuation of course, but I am wondering if maybe LE has DNA back or casey is worried they do and wanted to talk to Baez about it before it got to the media, and that is maybe why she keeps refusing visits. It's like she can't face her family anymore, whether she's mad at them or thinks they don't believe her anymore, I don't know.:confused: Anyone else on the same page?

My take on this conversation, and it's just specuation of course, but I am wondering if maybe LE has DNA back or casey is worried they do and wanted to talk to Baez about it before it got to the media, and that is maybe why she keeps refusing visits. It's like she can't face her family anymore, whether she's mad at them or thinks they don't believe her anymore, I don't know.:confused: Anyone else on the same page?

IMO she knows that she can't fool them anymore,especially Lee.

Yeah, I get the impression that Lee is the most likely say "hey, you're a liar and I'm not standing behind this anymore" if he found out the truth, ya know? I am of the opinion that when she called him and he asked about the infamous "Letter" and she said when she got some quote unquote rec time she would write some. Then the phone went dead, I think he hung up on her, he sounded beaten down in the call. That was my first impression, that he didn't lose his signal but had enough of her and hung up. I mean what exactly does she do? I can't imagine you'd need rec time to write a letter? IDK, but I get the impression that he'd cut and run if he thought she did anything to hurt Caylee. I agree that it's probably getting hard for her to keep up with the lies, knowing who she told what and all that. We'll see soon. I hope this week brings some news about Caylee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member