Websleuths Carol Espy Radio Interview Schedule

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Dear Websleuths Posters,

Carol Espy of KDKA LOVES Websleuths. She loves us so much that I am going to be on her show on a regular basis.

Because of a cancellation I have been asked to appear again this month. The schedule is as follows:

Saturday August 16th, 10:00 PM Eastern, 7:00 PM Pacific

Saturday September 20th, 10:00 PM Eastern, 7:00 PM Pacific

You can listen on-line by going to:

www.kdkaradio.com

Click on the "listen" box and you are all set

If you want to call in and ask a question the number is 412-333 KDKA

Or you can send a question by going to www.kdkaradio.com and click on the instant access link.

We are going to talk about everything true crime and forum related. It is going to be a BLAST. Please listen and feel free to call in. We have a great time.

I have to say Tricia you were amazing during the last interview. You have a great radio presence, a real natural. The interview was so interesting and informative. I can't wait to listen again!

:clap::woohoo:What wonderful news I am just so excited. I'm going to have a group of my friends over and have snacks. I told them people have gotten so spoiled to having big t.v screens and cable TV, so Saturday night we are going to have the t.v off and we will sit around and enjoy listening to Carol interview Tricia on the radio like they used to do back in the 30's 40's and 50's. :). My mom (Fruity Ruby) and her senior friends always wonder what Ws is all about so i told them Saturday night they will finally understand what WS is all about. :woohoo: This is just going to be so enjoyable. Thank you both so much.:blowkiss:

Ok, I'll admit it, by that time I am sound, sound asleep...anyway to listen the next day?
(come on, I get up for work at 4am, have to keep the same sleep schedule on the weekends or monday's are absolute he77).

I'd really like to hear the interviews though (sighing dramatically and loudly)

Congratulations, Tricia! I am very much looking forward to listening to your interviews. I am not surprised at all that they are so impressed with you -- you are a highly capable, sincere, caring, very special person. They are lucky to have snagged you!
:blowkiss:

I have to say Tricia you were amazing during the last interview. You have a great radio presence, a real natural. The interview was so interesting and informative. I can't wait to listen again!

Thank you my dear, you are very kind.

Well, I must be honest, and maybe you know this already but my real job is...drum roll...disc jockey, radio announcer, paid to jabber on the radio. LOL.

So yes, it does come naturally to me.

Carol is such an incredible person. She had to reschedule my September interview because she has been invited to perform at the 9/11 tribute in New York. She is a very talented singer, songwriter, among many other things.

Congratulations, Tricia! I am very much looking forward to listening to your interviews. I am not surprised at all that they are so impressed with you -- you are a highly capable, sincere, caring, very special person. They are lucky to have snagged you!
:blowkiss:

Dear Sherbie,

You are way too kind my dear but thank you so much.

I will shout this out on roof tops every chance I get, It is the posters at Websleuths that makes our site so amazing. You are all caring, you are great sleuthers, and you understand how we want to keep Websleuths a quality forum. And the wonderful moderators who keep you all in line :)

Windchime wrote:

Saturday night we are going to have the t.v off and we will sit around and enjoy listening to Carol interview Tricia on the radio like they used to do back in the 30's 40's and 50's.

Windy, that sounds like so much fun. I'd rather be with you guys than being interviewed. LOL.

Posted by Tricia...please read!

Dear Websleuths Posters,

Carol Espy of KDKA LOVES Websleuths. She loves us so much that I am going to be on her show on a regular basis.

Because of a cancellation I have been asked to appear again this month. The schedule is as follows:

Saturday August 16th, 10:00 PM Eastern, 7:00 PM Pacific

Saturday September 20th, 10:00 PM Eastern, 7:00 PM Pacific

You can listen on-line by going to:

www.kdkaradio.com

Click on the "listen" box and you are all set

If you want to call in and ask a question the number is 412-333 KDKA

Or you can send a question by going to www.kdkaradio.com and click on the instant access link.

We are going to talk about everything true crime and forum related. It is going to be a BLAST. Please listen and feel free to call in. We have a great time.

Chat instructions:

to join java chat click below

http://www.serenity-irc.net/java/index.php

put nickname in

put websleuths in for the channel name

for Mirc Users:

open MIRC window

go to file

select server

go to Serenity IRC (hilight)

select random

then hit select on the right side

If you have chat saved to favorites delete them or they will go to old server

type in # websleuths for channel name then hit join

That was a great show & I was so so proud to be able to be member at websleuths. Great Job Ladies :clap::clap::clap:

Great show Tricia and Christine. Was so happy to be part of a wonderful group of ladies. You all are terrific!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Good Job Ladies- Webslueths is BIG TIME!! (it has been for a WHILE, IMO)

:woohoo: WOO-HOO :woohoo:

Things like this make me want to help those who cant help themselve's come home more evryday. Webslueths has made me step it up and volunteer more.

Thank you Tricia and Mods for such a great site!!

Carol Lee's "Tradio show" is on a few hours earlier here in Pittsburgh before the
show Tricia was on.

It is nice to hear about these cases on the show.
Thanks Tricia! Thanks Carol Lee!Thanks Christine!

I do hope this carries on into the Winter months...
as Carol Lee knows
it gets dark early and very cold...
lively talk is what we need here.

Hope to hear more of this.
Not only for Websleuth's,but also for cases that we all love to discuss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back