What Were/Are Casey's Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas Bride

Reaction score
Ok, we have a mother who's 2 year old daughter is missing. We have seen photo's taken of her out in the clubs after Caylee supposedly was kidnapped by the nanny. Cindy finally got ahold of Casey after a month, if Cindy had not found her, then what was Casey planning on doing? Did she think she was going to keep living in the Orlando area, avoiding her family and always having a reason why they couldn't talk to Caylee on the phone? What was this girl planning on doing? What about the money she stole from her friend? Did she have any fear about her hunting her down to get her money back?
If she somehow manages to get out of jail, what could she be planning to do? Somehow I don't think Tony is going to be waiting for her with open arms!

I'm just trying to get into this girls mindset to get any kind of clue.
I hope all her friends are singing like canaries and leaving nothing out, the smallest detail could be the thing to crack this wide open.

VB

probably thought people would just think her kid was abducted and she would get some serious attention and everyone would feel sorry for her and not ask any questions.

and life would go on, what a brave woman she was to be able to carry one with her life like that.

as she continued to get drunk and lucky with several men.

This is a woman without any kind of a plan. Anyone in there right mind would know you can't fake a kidnapping. She had to of known her family would flip out....anyones would of. I wonder if she honestly thought her family was so dumb she'd get away with it?

She proabably had plans to go to another area in Fl. I'm surprised she never had pulled it off before her Mom started questioning her. Could she of given up her friends & I doubt she had many.

Maybe Casey's interest in Tony had something to do with it all. Could Tony have been planning to transfer his work to New York or another state, and Casey planned to be a perpetual victim and go with him.

Thanks for this thread. I am curious to hear everyones responses.

I believe this was premeditated--to what extent, I don't know. She may have seen Caylee in the pool drowning and thought "this is my way out of being a mom". She took the body out of the pool (that's one of the places the dogs hit) and started calling GP's. Then she changed her mind and figured GP's would go crazy that she didn't call the ambulance.

This could have been when the kidnapping plan began. She figured that people would feel bad for her and her involvement wouldn't be questioned. She doesn't strike me as too intelligent. If she was intelligent, she would have acted like she was upset. The whole plan just reeks of below average intelligence and a lot of arrogance...mix in a bunch of lies and a family that has never questioned her and she thought she could work that same bunch of lies on LE and get away with it.

I believe that she was going to avoid the GP's as long as she could. When she was found, she would lie, ask for one more day, then run off and try to hide. I think she was planning on leaving before she was caught but the car smelled to high Heaven and she knew she couldn't drive it and risk getting pulled over in it. I bet she would have stolen Tony's car or a friends car if she hadn't gotten stuck talking to LE that night. JMO.

Casey has some similarities to my daughter (except my kid has no kids & i'd like to believe she is not capable of murder).

I think she operates in a constant crisis mode to get attention, along with being a great liar and manipulator. She has no long term plan or goal, she's constantly trying to cover her tracks. She is completely self-centered, self absorbed, but she believes her own stories.

Casey won't face the facts which is why she refuses family visits, if she doesn't see them she doesn't have to discuss it, the above poster is right, she is avoiding the issue (which is her daughter) as long as she can. ...stringing everyone along.

Over the weekend, this very question started nagging at me. For all the lies she told, I can't figure out how she thought she was going to pull this one off. Even with all the arrogance in the world, I have to think that she had to have known that she wasn't going to be able to hide this forever. A lot of people have brought up similarities to Mark Hacking, but this is different because he would have continued pretending going to medical school and probably would have even attempted to practice medicine. But it seems like Casey made no serious attempt to hide this situation. I can't imagine what she thought was going to happen.

She could have ditched the car and ran off and started a new life. She's obviously outgoing, social, and manipulative, so she probably would have been able to make new friends to help her out pretty quickly.

I think she was just buying time and more time to make sure the body would be gone for good (decomp, gators, whatever.)

I think she was flying by the seat of her tight little pants.

I remember Bobby Cutts...who killed his pregnant GF in front of his son and caved in with his*guilt* after 9 days...They never could determine Jesse's? & baby's cause of death exactly, her body was too decomposed.

I think he waited long enough purposely also.

Thanks for this thread. I am curious to hear everyones responses.

I believe this was premeditated--to what extent, I don't know. She may have seen Caylee in the pool drowning and thought "this is my way out of being a mom". She took the body out of the pool (that's one of the places the dogs hit) and started calling GP's. Then she changed her mind and figured GP's would go crazy that she didn't call the ambulance.

This could have been when the kidnapping plan began. She figured that people would feel bad for her and her involvement wouldn't be questioned. She doesn't strike me as too intelligent. If she was intelligent, she would have acted like she was upset. The whole plan just reeks of below average intelligence and a lot of arrogance...mix in a bunch of lies and a family that has never questioned her and she thought she could work that same bunch of lies on LE and get away with it.

I believe that she was going to avoid the GP's as long as she could. When she was found, she would lie, ask for one more day, then run off and try to hide. I think she was planning on leaving before she was caught but the car smelled to high Heaven and she knew she couldn't drive it and risk getting pulled over in it. I bet she would have stolen Tony's car or a friends car if she hadn't gotten stuck talking to LE that night. JMO.

I'll see your 2 cents and raise ya a dollar. Your theory certainly makes sense to me. It especially makes sense because it's obvious that Casey's parents never called her out on lies in the past, or if they did -- there were no consequences. And that IS why she grew up to be a habitual liar. She's in jail astounded that everyone else isn't pretending she's not a liar.

There's one portion of a jail phone conversation that sticks in my mind, in a haunting way -- is where she says, "OH my God. Calling you guys? What a waste!" Does that haunt anyone else here? It's like she's saying, "I can't believe you're not buying my lies AGAIN. What's different today than any OTHER day when I've told you lies?"

I think she had no plan at all. Everything was on the fly, making up the script as it unfolded. And now she won't talk to investigators because she can't b.s. them the same as everyone else. Her main complaint about them, if you notice: "They haven't listened to a thing I've said!" And she's really shocked about that, too. ha!

Casey has some similarities to my daughter (except my kid has no kids & i'd like to believe she is not capable of murder).

I think she operates in a constant crisis mode to get attention, along with being a great liar and manipulator. She has no long term plan or goal, she's constantly trying to cover her tracks. She is completely self-centered, self absorbed, but she believes her own stories.

Casey won't face the facts which is why she refuses family visits, if she doesn't see them she doesn't have to discuss it, the above poster is right, she is avoiding the issue (which is her daughter) as long as she can. ...stringing everyone along.

ITA with you here, which is why I wish somehow she was forced to face what she's done. I wish she had to look at pictures of Caylee every waking moment, and when she slept had to dream about her. Maybe then she'd get an inkling about what she's done.

VB

We know that Casey had a passport. At the bond hearing they ask George if Casey had a passport and he said "No" Then the prosecuter said she does have a passport..which is one of the big reasons they do not want to let her out of jail.

So she must have fairly recently gotten a passport and she was probably getting ready to leave the country and start a new life somewhere..she just got sidetracked. With Tony and the partying. But I think she was ready to leave the country on her own and never look back..then it would appear with the car gone..she probably checked back at the parking lot and thought it was stolen..then she and the baby gone..people would think they were carjacked or worse..she would be a free agent. She has no concern for anyone but herself and would be very capable of leaving everyone and everything behind in a NY minute.

There's one portion of a jail phone conversation that sticks in my mind, in a haunting way -- is where she says, "OH my God. Calling you guys? What a waste!" Does that haunt anyone else here? It's like she's saying, "I can't believe you're not buying my lies AGAIN. What's different today than any OTHER day when I've told you lies?"

Listening to that conversation was an eye opener for me. Just the arrogant tone of her voice spoke volumes. It's like she was so annoyed that anyone would even think to ask questions.
I believe in her mind, she was so ready to go on to the next chapter of her life, a victim of having her baby stolen from her. She'd get lot's of love and attention from people who'd feel sorry for her. It has to be a total shock to her now that's she's sitting in jail and people still want answers about where is Caylee?
I don't hold out hope that she'll ever tell the truth, she'll continue to weave her web of lies to suit what she wants at the moment and be annoyed that Caylee continues to get attention when it should all be about her.

VB

You can't really leave the country with your own passport without your destination being traced, though. You'd need a bogus passport.

It has to be a total shock to her now that's she's sitting in jail and people still want answers about where is Caylee?

Exactly! ITA. This mindset would also explain why she was "laughing at times" when she was arrested. She was utterly shocked that she's not quite the excellent b.s.'er she always knew she was.
:bang:

The ploy of the manipulating liar is to goad the listener; laugh at them, roll their eyes, make the listener feel 'stupid' or shamed for not believing the lie.

I think Casey thought that it would all just go away.
The blame wuld be put on ZG and everyone would be so happy that Casey was alive and well and shower HER with attention.

The ploy of the manipulating liar is to goad the listener; laugh at them, roll their eyes, make the listener feel 'stupid' or shamed for not believing the lie.

100% correct...i've often come away from conversations with my daughter feeling doubtful.

Casey is trying to control and manipulate the conversation.

That's what I read into the phonecall that was played for the public. Cindy knows the song& dance Casey is playing, she's heard it before. I'm sure the 2 of them have gone many rounds.

She took the body out of the pool (that's one of the places the dogs hit) and started calling GP's. Then she changed her mind and figured GP's would go crazy that she didn't call the ambulance.

what?! I had not heard the dogs hit on the pool! Do you have a link? Is this new info? TIA!

100% correct...i've often come away from conversations with my daughter feeling doubtful.

Casey is trying to control and manipulate the conversation.

That's what I read into the phonecall that was played for the public. Cindy knows the song& dance Casey is playing, she's heard it before. I'm sure the 2 of them have gone many rounds.

I think you can only learn how a manipulating liar operates from dealing with one, which is why we know!

:crazy:

Your situation with your daughter is probably very similar to the way Cindy feels. Because you're the mom, you want to believe -- which is the only reason you even listen. But, you know the truth in your gut. Yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melladanielle