Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #85

Status
Not open for further replies.

CW

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Please continue posting here also please keep checking from time to time the sticky thread "Moderator Notes" thank you.

from previous thread:

This was a long time ago, seems this case has been going on forever.
IIRC, Any did file a report, and the bank reimbursed her for the check/s loss.
Around $700, they will go after Casey.
The cash I believe she said she would eat because Caylee was missing, and Casey had enough trouble. Casey got her for $1000.
IMO

If you have a link that provides proof by LE (not media), that would be cool. If not, it makes no sense to me. If someone stole my checks, I'd be at the police station with copies of forged checks and then on to court. End of story.

The point is, there's so much blather in this case that none of us should believe unless there are documents to back it up. This is why the case has attracted so much attention across the country (globe?) .... it's bizarre and it's full of holes and lies and we've not been shown anything SOLID. Yet.

I'm so glad you mentioned that. The board was talking very early this morning about Caylee having the missing cell phone I had no idea where that had come from. This is so easily traced IMO. So what they're going to say now is that Caylee was with Casey when she was "supposedly" missing. (?) Hey, then why lie about the 31 days?

I've been asking why would she put the disappearance at June 9 when it's obviously later than Father's Day June 15 at the visit that was video taped...and the best explanation I've heard yet is that she just got her dates mixed up ...
thoughts?

They're probably not going to run a piece about it on TV because of the underlying facts . . . I can just hear John Walsh now . .

"We need to find a 3 year old girl in Florida . . . because her mother doesn't seem to want to."

That wouldn't make very good television.
The show is about finding the "most wanted". In this case, the "most wanted" is behind bars.

Yeah, eventually they do get dropped unless there is breaking news.

Great point. Since the majority of us believe that little Caylee is no longer with us, then I think it might be beneficial in a way for some of the coverage to drop until there is actually something legitimate to report. The reason is that I think Casey truly thrives on the attention. She is in the same age group as the various young celebrities who think its cool to have a bad reputation and get reported in the press (for ex. Paris, Lindsay Lohan, etc.). I was disappointed when People Magazine featured a small picture of Casey on their cover and wish they would have just had Caylee's picture there and put Casey's somewhere inside the article. Maybe (a wild stretch I know) if the news died down and no one was coming to see her or take her calls, she might drop some new bit of "coded information" to get herself back in the news. Unfortunately I recoginize the flaw of my own idea here, b/c even if she did give out more b/s information it would just have us all scratching our heads again and waste more of LE's valuable time. :furious: Oh well, guess that idea doesn't work so well after all, but I still wish People wouldn't have put her picture on the cover.

What are your thoughts on the question of whether or not Cindy and/or George have been withholding, concealing or covering up her involvement?

The bottom line to Casey talking is the DNA evidence. Baez isn't going to let her SAY A WORD until the results are made known.

If they come back positive -- she will probably say it was an accident.

If they come back negative -- she won't say a word and the case will probably never be solved.

from previous thread:

If you have a link that provides proof by LE (not media), that would be cool. If not, it makes no sense to me. If someone stole my checks, I'd be at the police station with copies of forged checks and then on to court. End of story.

The point is, there's so much blather in this case that none of us should believe unless there are documents to back it up. This is why the case has attracted so much attention across the country (globe?) .... it's bizarre and it's full of holes and lies and we've not been shown anything SOLID. Yet.
Have you read the original police report about her sworn affidavit?

from previous thread:

Go here, to the Affidavit thread, Post # 2:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=67821

http://www.wesh.com/download/2008/0805/17101537.pdf

i don't think cindy and george look at themselves as hiding or covering up anything. i believe IMO, they look at some of the things they've done or said as removing the negativity and anything that makes casey seem worse than she already is so people would concentrate on finding Caylee. remove the negative keep the positive.

Since there was a flurry of posting when I asked a question, I will ask again, incase I got overlooked......anyone have a link to the Fathers Day video that was made at the nursing home?? I believe someone said they have a video of the visit?

I've been asking why would she put the disappearance at June 9 when it's obviously later than Father's Day June 15 at the visit that was video taped...and the best explanation I've heard yet is that she just got her dates mixed up ...
thoughts?

This is just speculation on my part, because of things said at the beginning. I think June 9 is when Casey moved out.
Lanie

Since there was a flurry of posting when I asked a question, I will ask again, incase I got overlooked......anyone have a link to the Fathers Day video that was made at the nursing home?? I believe someone said they have a video of the visit?

Sorry, I dont.

What are your thoughts on the question of whether or not Cindy and/or George have been withholding, concealing or covering up her involvement?

To the press 100%
To LE I have no idea.
In their actions it would be a judgement call, I have never seen a missing persons case where an accurate and repeatable timeline from the family could not be established up to the time of the disappearance. I have never seen a case in which the little facts are waffled on and changed for really no apparent or connected reason. Other families have had a person involved or withhold information as well, and the missing persons case moved ahead both in LE and the media. Why doesn't this one?

:clap::clap::clap:
Great point. Since the majority of us believe that little Caylee is no longer with us, then I think it might be beneficial in a way for some of the coverage to drop until there is actually something legitimate to report. The reason is that I think Casey truly thrives on the attention. She is in the same age group as the various young celebrities who think its cool to have a bad reputation and get reported in the press (for ex. Paris, Lindsay Lohan, etc.). I was disappointed when People Magazine featured a small picture of Casey on their cover and wish they would have just had Caylee's picture there and put Casey's somewhere inside the article. Maybe (a wild stretch I know) if the news died down and no one was coming to see her or take her calls, she might drop some new bit of "coded information" to get herself back in the news. Unfortunately I recoginize the flaw of my own idea here, b/c even if she did give out more b/s information it would just have us all scratching our heads again and waste more of LE's valuable time. :furious: Oh well, guess that idea doesn't work so well after all, but I still wish People wouldn't have put her picture on the cover.

I agree wholeheartedly - we're not searching for CASEY, we're still searching for CAYLEE!

This is just speculation on my part, because of things said at the beginning. I think June 9 is when Casey moved out.
Lanie

Do you have an opinion as to where you think she went, or was she just couching out anywhere she & Caylee could? And do you think Cayle was really "with her" the entire time, or just sporadically, maybe still being dropped off to CiCi & Grandpa from time to time (read: at night when Casey wanted to go out & be with her new BF???)

Lanie

One would never know that from Cindy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members